Take control~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 45

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“In these 2 months, other than his drama’s promotion and drama’s filming, Sungyeol will not be participate in any of INFINITE’s schedules such as performance, variety show, fans meeting and interview……..so I called you guys here to make sure that the same answer will be given to the media, other idols and public……don’t make any assumption or speculation that will make others question Sungyeol’s absentee…...”

 

Mr. Choi looks at everyone expression when he said those things.

 

Sungyu’s eyes look dim and weak. He just sits there quietly without any respond.

Dongwoo fixed his eyes to Mr. Choi. He looks upset.

Woohyun looking down and play with his hand.

Hoya frowns and looks a little bit restless. He keeps looking at s.

Myungsoo look blank and lost. His expression almost the same when his scandal make a front page last year.

Sungjong cried. He unconsciously grabs Myungsoo’s cold hand for comfort.

 

“Does this mean he is still our member or already being kicked out??”

 

Dongwoo blurt out what’s on his mind make everyone a bit shocked. Sungyu glare at Dongwoo and Hoya grab the main rapper’s arm to stop him from saying anything else.

 

Mr. Choi just sighs softly.

 

“He is still one of the INFINITE…….you guys must be wondering why he can’t be reach and why he didn’t returned to the dorm last night, right?”

 

Mr. Choi’s words makes all the INFINITE members raise their head and fixed their eyes to the director. They look curious and desperately waiting for an explanation.

Mr. Choi sighs for the second time. Sungyeol might be the last person that shines in INFINITE, but he was the string that tied the bond in INFINITE. Lee Soo Man choose the right person if he want to crush INFINITE.

 

“I call him yesterday because of his drama’s promotion and something else……but he collapse in my office even before he sit on the chair…….so I send him to the hospital………”

 

Sungjong soft sob can be heard in the office and Hoya tried to comfort the maknae by hugging him.

Nobody say a word.

 

“The doctor said that he has a high fever and his body is too exhausted and lack of sleep……..so I decided to take him out of INFINITE’s schedules for him to rest and to focus only in his drama filming…….is it clear?”

 

“But why didn’t the company exclude him from the drama’s promotion…….the filming is the reason that he has a fever and lack of sleep……not our schedules…..”

 

Once again, Dongwoo blurt out what exactly in everyone’s mind. And this time nobody stop Dongwoo.

 

“Because his drama’s schedule can’t be adjusted……I have no word in that as we already signed the contract for the drama……But I can control INFINITE’s schedules………any other stupid question before I continue, Jang Dongwoo???”

 

Dongwoo look down and shake his head. Everyone is sensitive right now. Even Mr. Choi can’t hold his anger anymore.

 

                                        

“Okay then…..let me continue….do you guy watch the entertainment news this morning?”

 

Sungyu look up and shake his head.

 

“We are really sorry sir, all of us were too occupied with Sungyeol’s issue and the early morning practice……so we didn’t even check any…….”

 

“SM Entertainment just dropped a bomb that Woollim and SM will do stage collaboration in two and half months from now……”

 

Sungyu suddenly stand up from his chair. All the members gasp.

 

“WHA…WHAT??!!!! What about our comeback concert then???”

 

“The concert is still on….but the purpose changed…….it will no longer be INFINITE’s comeback concert but collaboration’s concert…….”

 

“Then all Woollim’s labeled idols and SM’s labeled idols with collaborate together??? In our concert??”

 

Woohyun can’t keep his silent anymore. He was angry and Sungyu quickly put his hand on Woohyun’s shoulder to calm him down. Woohyun is a ‘ball of fire’ if he really angry. Sungyu try to avoid that.

 

“No….only INFINITE………and TVXQ......”

 

 ____________________________________________________________________________

 

(Flashback)

 

“Sir, why did you make a press conference without a prior discussion or notice?”

 

Mr. Choi tried to hold his tongue from yelling to the old man when he hears the disgusting laugh from the other side of the line. Luckily Soo Man picked up his call. If not he might call the media to deny the announcement about the stage collaboration between both company.

 

Owh….you already watch the news? Sorry I was too excited to share this happy news with the public and K-pop lover~~~~ They are going to love it~~~”

 

“But sir, this is involving Woollim….why didn’t discuss it first with me? With other Woollim’s stakeholders?”

 

The laugh died.

 

“Didn’t you hear anything from them? All Woollim’s stakeholder already know about this and they agreed……so even with your position and share…..you still have no power ~~ Ahahahahaha~~”

 

Mr. Choi bites his lip hard. He was fuming with anger. He knows perfectly how Soo Man threats other stakeholder to agree with his selfish wish.

 

“Hahahaha~~ don’t you worry Junyeop ah~~ this collaboration will bring fortune to both of us~~~ after all, TVXQ soon will leave for military service for 2 years, so just treat this as your favor for TVXQ’s fan, Cassiopeia and isn’t it an honor for INFINITE to be on same stage with their legendary senior??”

 

Mr. Choi sighs heavily.

 

“What choices do I have when you already plan for all of this?”

Lee Soo Man just laughs again at Mr. Choi sarcasm.

 

“Okay~~okay…..I know you mad……then how about I let you arrange this collaboration? I give you full control on this concert……you can manage everything….from the stage, the gimmick, the guest, the instrument and the performance duration…….As long it was a 50/50 percent profit on the ticket’s sale and also 50/50 percent of appearance from both groups……..How about it?”

 

“Everything?”

 

“Yeah, everything as long it is profitable….….and as a bonus, INFINITE can join as a guest for TVXQ’s last encore concert before their enlistment, one month after this collaboration…….”

 

Mr. Choi grins. He never thought that old man already lost his touch. He just digs his own grave by giving full control of the collaboration concert to Mr. Choi. Maybe the money makes him blind. He was too focusing on the money making that he carelessly giving an opportunity to Mr. Choi.

 

“Okay…..I’ll take it……let’s make an agreement on that…”

 

 

(End of flashback)

 

“But sir……..is it really okay? We…..we already work hard on this…….Sungyeol too~~~”

 

Mr. Choi smile faintly. He feels guilty looking at the weak leader. Sungyu is a very strong and charismatic young man he ever met. But when the person that holds the bond of INFINITE is not with them, Sungyu looks weak. He needs to do something before the INFINITE’s pillar fall down.

 

“Don’t worry…..didn’t I promise you guys……that I’ll protect INFINITE under my wing…..trust me, okay?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~ another update for you guys~~~

 

What INFINITE feel about this collaboration?

Will they feel honor like what Soo Man said?

What will happen when Sungyeol didn’t involve in any INFINITE’s schedules?

What will happen to INFINITE’s perfect teamwork and synchronization?

Did Lee Soo Man really dig his own grave? Why?

 

Wait for my next update~~