The Plan~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Author POV

 

All the boys pack up their stuff and get ready to get home. They were so tired because of the practice and can’t wait to take a shower and jump into the dreamland. Luckily, their dorm is just a walking distance from their studio.

Along the way, all of the members were silent and don’t even have any energy to talk. They drained all their energy in the dance.

Sungjong put his hand on Dongwoo’s waist and stick his body close to the older back. He put his forehead on Dongwoo’s neck and walks together like a shell on a turtle.

While Myungsoo walk in sleepy state and almost bump into an electric pole if not because of Sungyeol, who grab his hoodie. Hoya just chuckling at the back amuse by s antique.

 

“Hyung, what’s up?”

“Huh?”  Sungyu tilt his head to the voice.

 

Woohyun try to read the expression on the leader face. Since the dance practice started, the unnatural behavior of the guy really worried him. Being the closest to the leader make Woohyun understand Sungyu like an open book and he know something bothering the leader.

 

“Don’t ‘huh’ me hyung. Now tell me, what’s on your mind?”

Sungyu look at the younger confusedly.

 

“Huh?”

 

“Okay, let’s go back and sleep. You already talking nonsense” sighed Woohyun and grab Sungyu’s arm.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In the dorm)

 

Yeay, I love you, Sungyu hyung~~~~!!!!!”

 

Scream Sungyeol and run into the bathroom. Other members grumbling that the Choding get to wash up first without their usual ‘rock, paper, scissor’ ceremony.

 

“Hyung, it’s not fair~~~ why Sungyeol hyung get to wash up first……..now we need to wait for a long time~~~~” whining Sungjong. 

 

Sungyu sigh and rub his face. This is the only way he can think of to get Sungyeol out of sight. He need to do this fast.

 

“Everyone, stairs ………… Now!!!”

All of the members were stump blankly and stare at the leader. None of them move by the sudden instruction.
 

“I said now…….”

This time the leader repeats his word with a small growl.

In a flash, all the members scramble to the door and slowly follow by Sungyu.

 

When all of them were outside the dorm, they sit on the stairs they normally hang out together. Sungyu close the door and stand in front of s.

 

“I know all of you are tired. I’m sorry about that. We have no time, so I make it short”

 

Sungyu stop for a while and sighing.

“What about Sungyeol? Should we call him?” Myungsoo flinch when Sungyu glare at him.

 

“That’s the reason why I asked Sungyeol to wash up first. Tomorrow morning all of us will have a meeting with our director. Don’t interrupt or object any decision by the director. Be prepared mentally and let me do all the talking. I will try my best for INFINITE.”

 

The members stare blankly at their leader. None of the words make sense to them.

Hoya eyed suspiciously to Sungyu. Although the leader talk with full authority and confident as usual, the “dance machine” notice that Sungyu’s voice were weak and defeated.

 

“What it’s all about hyung? You can’t just drop a bomb like that.”

 

“I don’t have an answer for that, Woohyun ah”

 

“Then Sungyeol hyung should…...”

“Without Sungyeol!!!”  Sungjong was startled when Sungyu suddenly raise his voice.

 

“Don’t yell at Sungjong like that, hyung” Dongwoo hug the maknae who seem a bit hurt by Sungyu sudden temper.

 

“I’m sorry Jongie ah……..what I mean is……..we, INFINITE will have a meeting with our director tomorrow……..without Sungyeol”

 Sungyu ruffles his hair in frustration.

 

“Don’t say a word about this to Sungyeol……..I’ll arrange it tomorrow”

 

Although the members still confused and have a lot of question to ask, Sungyu hurried them inside the dorm to wash up and rest.

When they walk inside, Sungyeol is still in the bathroom.Then one by one takes turn to wash up. All of them were silent and just doing their own stuff. All the members drift into a deep slumber because of their fatigue.

 

All of them.

 

 

Except one.

He sat on his bed and smile faintly.

 

 

A/N: It’s hard on our strong leader to control his boys……sorry got a lot of Woogyu & Myungyeol moment haha~~~ Feel free to comment and give me any feedback >_<………………..

What happen actually???