Going all out~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 94

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Where is he?”

 

 

Kris just sighs heavily and asks the INFINITE and TVXQ’s members to have a sit in the tent that prepare for the guest in the filming set. Except Sungyeol, all the filming crews already aware of their existence. That’s because Yunho said that they want to make a surprise for Sungyeol. Both groups even order a food truck and coffee truck to treat the filming crews and staff to show their support for Sungyeol’s drama. At the same time they were also able to promote their collaboration and at the same time help in promoting Sungyeol’s drama.

 

 

“Does Sungyeolie know about this?”

 

“Nope~~~we just want to celebrate his last shoot……we’ll be watching at the back for his last scene and surprise him……..”

 

 

Kris frowns looking at Sungyu’s poker face. That’s because his tone and his expression does not matched with what he just said.

 

 

 

“But I don’t think it’s a good time….maybe we should tell him first rather than surprise him…..”

 

“Why?”

 

 

Kris shakes his head at Changmin and looking at Yunho for help. He doesn’t think the ‘surprise’ plan is a good idea. Ever since this morning, Sungyeol was not in his right mind. He totally changed into a different person. No more smile and he look soulless.

This morning, Sungyeol already vent his feeling by throw away his stuffs and broke several glasses including his personal small mirror that result to a small cuts on his palm. And the whole day Sungyeol seriously filmed his scene and didn’t even flinch when he fell down several times even several bruises started to form on his calf, shoulder, thigh and his cheekbone. He even refused to take a rest and didn’t eat a single meal since morning other than some snack to fill his empty tummy. But Sungyeol will vomit all of it back after a few hours.

 

Worst, Sungyeol didn’t utter a single word except his line in the drama.

 

Yunho understand instantly when Kris looks at him pitifully.

 

 

 

“They already know…….almost everything……..”

 

 

With that, Kris took a deep breath and smile bitterly.

 

 

“It’s about time…..I’ve been waiting for you guys to know about Sungyeol for ages…….”

 

 

The INFINITE’s member’s except Sungyu drop their head at Kris’s word. They feel pathetic.

 

 

Yeah……we’ve been waiting too….but we were just a bunch of selfish and idiot people to know about him…….”

 

 

“Hyung…..stop it already….please~~~”

 

 

Woohyun slowly rub the back of INFINITE’s leader to comfort him. He knows Sungyu already crumble, that’s why he keeps saying those harsh words to punish himself. But those words only hurt Hoya and Myungsoo more. Not bringing the youngest is the best decision ever.

Sungyu just sigh heavily and bow a bit to Kris as an apology for his words just now. He doesn’t know what else he can say. It’s not like the guilt he felt will lessen by shutting his mouth tight, that’s why he keep blame himself in front of other. Something that never should be done by someone called a leader.

 

 

 

Let just get it done…..it’s not like we can hug, comfort or console him……telling that we understand or we know what he had been through…….all we can do right now is just play ignorant and pretend that we don’t care……..no one can say they understand how we feel….how all of us feel….can you?”

 

 

Changmin just sigh and pat Sungyu’s back. The INFINITE’s leader was right and he knows that there is nothing that any of them can do right now. Except just waiting and going with the flow. But the result might be like what Lee Soo Man wanted all along when that old man start this game. Everybody who got in his list was never safe.

That’s why TVXQ/JYJ plan to take care of Sungyeol because the chance for Sungyeol to get away without getting hut is very low.

 

 

Okay…..then let’s get ready…..Sungyeol got 2 scene last……you guys can wait here and stay behind the crew’s tent for the last scene and surprise him with whatever you guys had planned……..but remember…..there are camera and peoples everywhere…….including Soo Man’s lackey……..”

 

 

Sungyu squint his small eyes. Changmin looks furious and Yunho just sigh heavily. That’s why they tried so hard to convince Junsu when that dolphin keep asked if he can come to the filming set to join their plan. Soo Man might find about JYJ’s involvement.

 

 

 

“So….you means that……Sungyeol is under supervision? Always??”

 

 

Yunho nods at Woohyun who look shock and confused.

 

 

“Now….do you guys understand…..why Sungyeol hide everything? Not just to protect his position…..but also you guys……..he just accept every attack that target to himself while trying his best to make sure he didn’t affect any of you guys……”

 

 

Myungsoo wipe his face with both of his palm. He felt so frustrated and with what he just learnt make him more agitated with everything. If not for Sungyeol he will be running to the taxi and go home to punch himself.

 

 

“Okay then…..the crew will inform you guys before we start filming the last scene……stay here first and prepare anything you want……..but before that…….Yunho hyung~~~~I need to talk to you for a while……”

 

 

Yunho was about to walk to follow Kris but Sungyu suddenly catch the hem of his sleeve and make him stop on his track.

 

 

“Whatever it is…….I needs to know…..I have the right to know…….”

 

 

Yunho just nod and smile faintly. Sungyu was right. He has the right.

 

 

Althought Kris was a bit worried when Sungyu followed them, he just brush it off when Yunho explain to him. Indeed the leader need to hear what he wants to tell Yunho. Maybe Sungyu can help in ease everything that complicated about Sungyeol.

 

 

“Listen……Sungyeol had been acting weird since this morning…….he vented his anger by throwing and smashing his stuff…….he even didn’t said a word other than his line in the drama…….not to mention he refused to take his meal and had been crazily push his body in the action scene……..I don’t know what gotten into him….. luckily his treatment went well…….so he is a bit better compared to before……that’s why I’m a bit against the ‘surprise’ plan you guys had just now……..”

 

 

Yunho eyed worriedly at Sungyu’s reaction. The INFINITE‘s members knows everything about Sungyeol already.

Except about his health condition.

 

 

“What treatment? What do you mean compared to before??”

 

 

Looking at Sungyu’s tightening jaw and Yunho biting his lower lip make Kris realized that the INFINITE’s members knows nothing about Sungyeol’s health condition. So he skillfully twists his word to change the meaning behind his words.

 

 

“What I mean is because of his did his own stunt……so he didn’t get injured like before because he already used with the action’s scene……..remember when he hurt his knee last time? Now he know how to jump properly…….it’s normal for us getting treatment for the action scene…….see my arm? I just got cut on my arm from falling when running while filming for my scene…….”

 

 

Yunho just sigh softly when Kris successful in changing the direction of his word while showing the bandage that wrap neatly on his right arm. But was he not sure if Sungyu buy the excused when he saw the leader of INFINITE squint his eyes and thinning his lip in thinking mode.

 

 

“I don’t know what else you guys keep from me…….from us…….but as long as Sungyeol didn’t get hurt more than he did right know……it’s enough for us…..but…….if there is more than what I know………”

 

 

Sungyu stop his words just to wipe his face with his palm in frustrated manner. But once he lift his face toward Yunho and Kris, both of them frown and ‘worry’ written all over their face when they saw the glint in Sungyu’s eyes. The same look Jaejoong gave Yunho before three of TVXQ’s members left the group and the same looks that Suho gave when Kris decided to left EXO.

 

Sungyu’s eyes were full of anger, disappointment and a hint of determination.

 

 

“If there is more than what I know…….I’m going all out……..against Lee Soo Man!!!!”

 

 

With that, Sungyu walk away toward s who waiting for their leader with gloomy face. Leave Yunho and Kris with a train of thoughts in their messy mind.

 

 

“Will everything be okay, hyung? The last time I saw that kind of look, the result is ugly……..”

 

 

Yunho just sigh heavily.

 

 

“Let’s hope that wouldn’t happen……..Sungyu is a better leader than me……he bolder and their bond is stronger…….WOOLLIM teaches them well…….after all, all we can do is to support them…..”

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~~

What will Sungyu do?

Will Sungyeol able to hide about his condition from his group member?

What about the ‘surprise’ that both TVXQ and INFINITE plan?

Will Sungyeol accept it well?

Or will he…………

 

Wait for my next update~~~~