Sung brothers~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 24

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Hyung, are you okay?.........did you hurt anywhere?”

Yes Jongie ah……..I’m ok……”

 

 

Sungyeol try his best to smile to the maknae and withstand the throbbing pain on his right shoulder.

They just finished their fan meeting and walking to studio for their interview. When they walked through the fans to get to the elevator, the fans go crazy and surrounded them. Although they have some bodyguard to fend them from the crazy fan girls, their fans hand somehow still can touch them.

 

Everyone have a part that the crazy fans want to touch. Normally their face, hand, arms, back and abs become the main part to be touch. Worst, their butts. Except for the visual. The crazy fans practically want to touch practically every part of Myungsoo’s body; even strands of his hair make them so happy.

 

Unfortunately for Sungyeol, who was too busy protecting Myungsoo from naughty hands that touching his friend in inappropriate way, he forgot about his injured shoulder. One of Sungyeol’s fans see the opening when the guy covering for Myungsoo, jump and hug him from the back. She dangled on Sungyeol shoulder and pressed her elbow hard on his shoulder when the bodyguard tried to pry her off the choding.

 

Sungyeol even stumbled back and fell hard on his when the fan girl stubbornly refused to let him go. He groaned and put his hand on his injured shoulder to avoid another contact on that part. Amidst all the commotion, the maknae is the only one who managed to slide through the crowds to help Sungyeol. He hissed and glared to the crazy fans who tried to touch Sungyeol who had a difficulty to stand up.

 

Although Sungyeol said that he was okay, Sungjong notice that the guy keeps touching his right shoulder and flinched every time someone bumped into him. That’s why Sungjong keep checking him out. To make sure his favorite hyung didn’t hurt.

Other than the maknae, the leader also noticed Sungyeol behavior. He had done a lot of thinking lately. He also had crashed Mr.Choi office more than he should be for the boy sake. But the answer is still the same.

 

 

“It’s not easy, there is a lot of things need to be done before Lee Sungyeol officially out from the team, Sungyu ah~”

 

 

Sungyu actually not mad at Sungyeol. He just upset that the choding try his best with INFINITE’s schedule not knowing that he will be out from the team soon. As a leader and the oldest in the group, Sungyu felt that he failed to protect Sungyeol like others.

 

Maybe, just maybe he should take his own “bad boy” role to help Sungyeol. At least the boy was less hurt when the time comes. Although it may risks their relationship.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Well done, you guys work hard today. Our schedule for today is done except for Sungyu and Sungyeol”

 

All INFINITE’s members nod their head and some of them yawning. Sungjong already too tired to even reply their manager. Dongwoo, Hoya and Myungsoo stretching their sore muscle and can’t wait to arrive to their dorm. Only Woohyun and Sungyu still is in working mode, checking the video of their performance this morning.

 

 

“Is it hurt?”

“Huh?”

“I mean your shoulder………is it hurt?”

 

 

Sungjong eyes worriedly at Sungyeol. He noticed that the choding keep massaging his shoulder from time to time. He tried to touch it when Sungyeol didn’t notice him at the back, and the maknae can feel the bandage wrapped throughout the outer layer of his cloth. He didn’t ask because he knows if his noisy hyung hide his injury from others, there must be a reason.

 

 

“Yeah, I’m okay………maybe my fans love me so much, she almost chokes me to death hahahaha

 

 

Sungjong just smile faintly when Sungyeol patting his shoulder to show that he was okay and nothing to be worried about. The maknae knows the choding too well to be lied to. But Sungjong just brush it off thinking that it was not a big deal.

 

“We are here. Get your off, all of you except Sungyu and Sungyeol”

 

Others than the name mentioned, the members walk out the van to their dorm. They just say “goodbye” and “work hard” to the other two who left. Woohyun glance at the leader and give a meaningful gaze to Sungyu when their eyes meet. Sungyu just nod and give a thin smile.

 

He knows the meaning of Woohyun gaze. The main vocal already know his little fight with Sungyeol. The guy even nagged at him to settle his issue with Sungyeol before it becomes worst. Everyone knows how stubborn Sungyeol is to start a conversation if they fought.   

 

 

“Okay guys, we don’t have time for decent dinner, so I will stop at convenience store to buy some instant noodles for you guys. Afterward we go to send Sungyeol to filming set first, okay?”

 

 

Both of them just nod and didn’t say a word. It’s kind of awkward between them. Sungyu have his own ego and Sungyeol don’t know what to say. So they just settle at their own seat silently. Hyoan just assume the boys are just tired and save their energy for the next schedule.

When Hyoan stop to buy their dinner, Sungyeol keep glancing to the leader. He wants to apologize but afraid that Sungyu just ignore him. But he knows he was at fault after all. So the choding slowly tap the leader arm until Sungyu look at him.

 

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry……..”

“For what?”

“For everything……….I know it’s my fault but there is a reason why I can’t talk to you about it”

 

 

Sungyu raise his eyebrow and look directly at Sungyeol. It’s rare for Sungyeol to openly hide something from him. It makes him curious.

 

 

“And what is the reason actually?”

“Hyung please……..”

 

 

Sungyu feel a bit hurt when Sungyeol still refuse to tell him. The entire members always consult him even on trivial matter and seldom hide from him. Sungyu just put his focus to his phone and ignore the choding. He knows it kind of childish act by doing that. He should be understanding and wait the right time for Sungyeol to tell him. But all the things about their concert, schedules, practice, promotion activities and Sungyeol issue that he endured by himself make him feel mentally tired and sensitive.

 

Sungyeol bit his lower lip when the leader just ignored him. This is the first time ever that Sungyu ignore him like that. Even when he makes the leader mad by his antics and almost got kicked out from the team several times, Sungyu never ignore him and fight for him.

So he just looks outside the window blankly. There is a lot of feeling running inside him.

 

When their manager came back with a hot instant noodle for the boys, he drives to Sungyeol filming set.

Sungyeol just go out the van without looking back and say anything. Sungyu just watch the choding’s back and gaze to the Sungyeol’s untouched instant noodles. He feels bad somehow.

 

 

“Okay, now let shoot to your schedule……..we still got an hour……”

“Hyung, the radio show is just for 2 hours right?”

“Yeah, why you ask?”

“Sungyeol? What time you will be picking him up?”

“At 3.00am if I not mistaken…….”

 

 

The leader just nods and keeps silent. He need to settle this fast. Woohyun was right, this might become worst.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~ another update

The misunderstanding between Sungyu and Sungyeol become worst…..

What will our leader do about this??

Wait for my next update~~~~~

 

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<