The H plan & Ambitious Max~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 63

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Are you serious?”

 

“Death serious……….at least we try something, right?”

 

Dongwoo just hum and walk back and forth in thinking mode. Both of them are in the dance studio for their INFINITE H practice. Others members have a different schedule and Sungyeol is in his filming set.

Hoya suggestion is a bit tempting and challenging. There is a possibility of success but it still takes time. He wonders if they can really do this. Would Mr. Choi agree with them?

When Hoya comes up with the idea, Dongwoo agreed instantly. That because like Hoya, he also want to help Sungyeol. After all it is their specialty.

But will Sungyeol be able to follow their plan?

Will this plan help him or burden him more?

 

 

“Aiiisssshh~~~~~hyung~~~~stop thinking about it too seriously……..remember when Sungyeol rap in ‘Cover Girl’? Even Mr. Choi said it was nice……..”

 

“I know……I’m not doubting Sungyeol……..but even if we succeed with the plan, will this really help him to stay? Didn’t Mr. Choi say that Sungyeol’s contract termination is definite? What if……what if with this plan, we give hope to Sungyeol and in the end his contract is still will be terminates by the main branch? We’ll just break him more~~~~~”

 

Hoya ruffles his hair in frustration. Dongwoo is right. He was too eager with the idea that he forgot about Sungyeol’s stage contract.

 

 

“Then what should we do?? The reason of his contract termination is because he is talentless and unfit as an idol………..but hyung~~~~if we succeed, we can prove that the main branch was wrong and Sungyeol is underrated by them~~~~~~”

 

Dongwoo sigh heavily. Hoya does have a point on this issue. After all, the rap part in every INFINITE song was written by Dongwoo. So if he and Hoya work together to write a rap part or give their part to Sungyeol, maybe Mr. Choi will consider about their plan.

 

 

“Let’s try………but don’t tell Sungyu hyung about this………..”

 

“Shouldn’t he know about this? You know that our leader hates it when we hide something from him……”

 

“Because Sungyu hyung need to focus on this collaboration……….telling him about this won’t help him focus…..…he will try to do something to contribute in this plan……”

 

Hoya just nod and smile in satisfaction. Looks like Dongwoo is one way step in front of him. Maybe he should suggest that Dongwoo should be 2nd or 3rd in command for the team after Sungyu to Mr. Choi.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Mr. Jun’s office)

 

 

“Did you guys done with this document I gave you? Any plan or progress so far?”

 

Changmin just sigh and Yunho leans his body to the chair when Mr. Jun asked that question.

 

 

“What’s wrong?? You guys look so excited about this plan then………so what’s with the poopy face?”

 

“It’s just……….that boy…….”

 

“What’s wrong with Sungyeol?”

 

Changmin just sigh looking at Mr. Jun who looks worried when Yunho mentioned about that boy. He knows that the vocal trainer doted on Sungyeol.

 

 

“He looks a bit broken……..what actually happened to him? He shut us out…….We can’t proceed with the plan if he was not strong enough……..”

 

Mr. Jun sighs softly. He understands what was going through their mind. Lee Soo Man already start to attacked that boy’s heart by hired someone to pretend as anti-fans and spread a bad comment about Sungyeol in every social media. That’s was one of the old tactic used by that old man.

 

 

“Remember when EXO’s leader, Suho was forced to made a bad comment about Huang Zi Tao when that poor boy left the group? Or when Jessica SNSD was out of her group? Or when Sulli f(x) started dating? Didn’t you guys even read anything online?”

 

Changmin’s expression suddenly change and quickly fish out his phone to search Sungyeol’s name online while Yunho tighten his jaw. He knows the meaning behind Mr. Jun’s statement.

 

 

“SOO MAN, YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Changmin grit his teeth.

 

Yunho snatch Changmin’s phone and have a look. There is a lot of article or a comment regarding that boy’s name. Yunho just scroll down to read some of the title that catches his eyes with a clenched fist.

 

‘LEE SUNGYEOL, ONE OF THE USELESS MEMBERS OF BOY IDOL GROUPS’

‘LEE SUNGYEOL EXCLUDED FROM INFINITE’S SCHEDULE?’

‘WHY IS INFINITE MEMBERS ALWAYS SEEN WITH ONLY 6 MEMBER?’

‘WILL INFINITE LOST A MEMBER, WHO COULD IT BE?’

 


“Sungyeol read those stupid things, right? Idols nowadays are so weak!!!!”

 

“Can you blame him??? He was self-conscious, lack of confident and blames himself for everything~~~~~He tried everything he could……what make it worse, he spend his day thinking that his contract will be terminate anytime~~~~”

 

Yunho just nods when Mr. Jun defended Sungyeol from Changmin’s accusation. Indeed, Sungyeol was too self-conscious that he pushes himself without caring about his own welfare. But hard work is not second to talent. The only thing that becomes their ‘wall’ to help Sungyeol is time. Time might not on their side and with Lee Soo Man started to attack that boy mentally, Yunho start to doubt about the plan.

 

 

“So, you guys want to stop??? When we are just starting??”

 

“No Changmin ah~~~~Listen……..”

 

Changmin grab the document that contain all of Sungyeol’s data analysis and walk to the door before Yunho even get to finish his word. But the TVXQ’s maknae suddenly stop on his track and turn his head toward Mr. Jun and his leader.

 

 

“I won’t give up on that boy………I won’t even care if he beg me, broke his leg or fractured another of his rib~~~~~either he out of his group or regret for a lifetime for not trying to stay~~~~~I did that before……..If….just if I tried harder…….maybe TVXQ still on stage…….as 5………”

 

With a hurt expression, Changmin walk out the room and close the door with a loud bang. Yunho fully understand Changmin’s feeling. When TVXQ split up in 2009, Changmin was the most effected among them. He was torn between the decision to stay with Yunho or to leave with Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu. He was crying every single day.

At that time he was more toward the decision to leave, following his favorite hyung, Junsu. But at the same time he knows that he will brake Yunho into pieces is he left the leader alone. So he broke his own heart to stay with the leader and it was the best decision he ever made. But he still regrets the day three of s officially left the company.

 

 

“We must proceed with the plan……..Changmin will do it anyway, so why not going all the way and watch the result……”

 

“You are right, sir………. actually Changmin saw himself in Sungyeol and he want to change any possibility of that boy might end up like our group......”

 

“Don’t remind me that………you guys are the first group I trained………my first hope and pride……seeing you guys end up in different path broke my heart…….but I’m glad your relationship still stand strong……..”

 

“That’s the only things that Soo Man can’t take away from us………”

 

Mr. Jun nods and leans on his chair.

 

“That’s why Changmin was so determine………because you guys have each other and fight together even TVXQ lost the ‘battle’ and split up in the end…….but Sungyeol……..that boy was alone…..he might get hurt more than anyone can imagine………so Yunho~~~~please protect that boy…….”

 

Yunho smile faintly and sigh heavily.

 

“I will~~~~I promised……..after all, if helping that boy will cure our guilt and regret…...I’m more than willing to help…….I bet Changmin will do the same…….”

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~

 

Will Dongwoo and Hoya able to run their plan smoothly?

But will Sungyeol agree with their plan?

What will Changmin do?

Will TVXQ succeed with their plan?

Will tehy include INFINITE in their plan?

 

Wait for my next update~~~