Yeolies~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

 

Chapter 66

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“It’s going to be okay~~~~~”

 

The young guy tightens both of his hand around the tall frame of the guy in his embrace. He put his chin on the guy’s shoulder and rocking his body back and forth to comfort the sobbing brother. He never saw his big brother crying like that.

The moment he opened the door, Sungyeol suddenly pulled him into a strong hug. At first, Daeyeol thought that his big brother was just happy to be able to come home and see his family but the soft sobbed proved him wrong. He knows better not to ask anything. So Daeyeol just pulled his brother inside his room and tightly hugged him on the bed without any sound. Luckily their parent is out for a business trip.

Daeyeol just sigh and gently pat Sungyeol’s back when the sob is no longer can be heard. They stayed in that position for 20 minutes already.

 

 

“I’m sorry, Daeyeol ah~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol slowly let go of his little brother when his heart and his mind clear a bit. He was grateful when Daeyeol didn’t even ask anything about his sudden behavior.

 

 

“It’s okay, hyung……..do you want some coffee?”

 

 

Sungyeol just smile and nod a bit while wiping his messy teary face with the back of his hands. The little brother just smiles and walks out the room. He can’t help to think that his big brother shouldn’t have born as the eldest son in the family, because he looks too childish and cute for his own good compared to Daeyeol who much more matured and rational.

After a while, the little brother came back with 2 cup of hot coffee. He hand the green cup to Sungyeol and sit down on the floor with a blue cup in his hand. Lee’s family has a rule that each person have their own color so they won’t mix up their stuff. Black for their father and yellow for their mother, while Sungyeol choose green and Daeyeol favorite’s color is blue.

 

 

“You still remember my favorite coffee~~~~thanks Daeyeolie~~~”

 

“How can I forgot…….you make me brewed it for you since high school….remember?”

 

Sungyeol just chuckle and slowly sip the hot coffee. He made a right decision to come home. He already knows that their parent weren’t home, but he need someone’s shoulder to cry on. Kris was busy with his individual schedule and that guy will not please if Sungyeol goes to him with a crying face. The thought of possibility that Kris goes and scold INFINITE’s member was quite high and it’s a nightmare to Sungyeol. So Daeyeol’s shoulder is the best choice.

 

 

“Did you came here to share something with me……or……you just want me to be by your side?”

 

 

Sungyeol smile at his little brother. He wonders what he did to be blessed with this amazing little brother. Daeyeol always stayed by his side every time he had a hard time. It’s been a while he went to his brother for a comfort since he got s for that. Especially his best friend, Myungsoo who become the source of his motivation and strength. He felt like he had neglected his little brother for a while.

 

 

“Just stay like this……it’s been a while we have a chat like this, isn’t it? How is your debut preparation?”

 

 

Daeyeol just sigh softly.

 

“Before I answer your question……..did you get any permission to come home? Did any of your members know that you are here?”

 

“Haisshhh~~~~I know that you were the leader of your group……but don’t act that way to me~~~~I’m your big brother~~~~~”

 

 

Daeyeol just rolled his eyes and sip his coffee.

 

 

“If you don’t get any permission…..then get out now~~~~Go back to your dorm~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol huff, fish out his phone and dial a number.

 

 

“Hello, Hyoan hyung~~~~~~I need to be on filming set tomorrow after lunch and I have no schedule in the morning…….so…….can I spend a night at my home?”

 

 

Daeyeol just gaze at Sungyeol who struggle to find any excuse to convince his manager to let him stay for a night. Daeyeol was dying to know what actually made his big brother cried. And it is not a normal Sungyeol to just looking for him for comfort without telling him anything. The normal big brother of his will talk non-stop about his problem every time he wants Daeyeol to comfort him.

He knows that his big brother’s name is all over the net. All the negative comments, the speculation and rumors that Sungyeol might leave INFINITE are one of the hot topics. Sungyeol absentee in every group’s activities also influenced the rumors.

But he knows Sungyeol never gave a about that. So, Daeyeol wonder if his big brother become a softie over the negative comments about him or it might be because of something else.

 

 

“There~~~~my manager gave his permission already………now cut it off about the rules…….I’m so tired listening to what I can and can’t do~~~~~”

 

“Can I make a guess?”

 

“About what?”

 

“You don’t have to say anything………just hear me out……..”

 

 

Daeyeol put aside his coffee and hold his brother’s hand.

 

“You are upset with the negative comments and rumors about you……..”

 

Sungyeol just scoff.

 

“You had a fight with Myungsoo hyung……or got scolded by Sungyu hyung……”

 

Again, another scoff.

 

“You were upset that you can’t join the group’s schedule with others…….”

 

Sungyeol squeeze his little brother’s hand a bit but his face still unreadable. Daeyeol just nod his head. Looking at his brother’s reaction, the third guess might be one of the reasons. So, Daeyeol took a deep breath, because of what he will say.

 

 

“You already know that your contract as INFINITE’s member will be terminated…..…..”

 

Sungyeol widen his eyes and pull Daeyeol’s hand so that his little brother’s eyes on him.

 

 

“How……how did you know…..about that???? No one supposed to know about that!!!!”

 

 

Daeyeol just sigh heavily and pull his brother into a tight hug.

 

 

“Didn’t I say that you don’t have to say anything?”

 

 

Sungyeol push his brother and hold Daeyeol’s cheeks with both of his hands.

 

 

“No….no~~~~that was not the main point!!!!! Now tell me…..tell me how do you know about that?????!!!”

 

“Hyu…..hyung, what’s wrong?”

 

“TELL ME!!!!”

 

 

Daeyeol was confused. He expects Sungyeol will feel shock or confused that he know about that, but why his big brother looks so scared?

 

 

“I….I accidently heard about it months ago…….when your members discussed about it after…..after the meeting with Mr. Choi……..”

 

“That’s…..that’s all??”

 

“Yes…..that’s all……what’s wrong hyung??”

 

 

 

Sungyeol let go of Daeyeol and sigh in relief. He thought that Daeyeol might know about the 6 month agreement that he signed. He knows his little brother too well. Daeyeol have a leadership like Sungyu but also temper like INFINITE’s leader. Not to mention that he was a bit rebellious and lack of patient. If Daeyeol knows about the agreement that Sungyeol signed and the things that he had been through, his little brother might do something on his own. The result would be bad. After all Daeyeol were just about to debut. This might give a big impact on him if Daeyeol involve in his matter.

Meanwhile, Daeyeol frown at his big brother antics. Just a second ago he is in panic state, but now Sungyeol look somehow relax. Now he’s worried.

The mixed emotion and weird behavior of Sungyeol Daeyeol’s protective mode.

 

 

“Okay…..I change my question………do you want to tell me or not?”

 

“Ab…..about what?”

 

“It is true? That you were not involved in INFINITE’s schedules because your contract will be terminated? Or it’s just a rumor?”

 

Sungyeol sigh and lie down on Deayeol’s bed. He smile weakly and pat his little brother’s head.

 

“Since debuted…..I already saw that coming someday……I’m knows my own strength was nothing compare to other members…….I’m just got lucky to be with them and I’m grateful enough for that……..”

 

“Hyung…….”

 

“But one thing for sure……..INFINITE can shine without me……..and right now they also have a hard time about the rumors and the speculation by the media……but don’t worry~~~~~~it will end soon……”

 

 

Although Sungyeol smile while playing with Daeyeol’s soft hair, his tear wetting the pillow. Daeyeol slowly wipe his big brother’s tears with his thumb.

 

 

“Are you okay with that? Don’t you want to protect your position??”

 

“I do……at first……..but now, my position in INFINITE is not important anymore…….I needs to protect Sungjong, because he might be the next target……and others too……..”

 

“But how? Can you do it alone? Did Sungyu hyung know about this?”

 

 

Sungyeol pinch Deayeol’s cheek and smile.

 

“I have my own way…..just don’t you ever dare involve in this matter if you still want me as your brother~~~~………..Let’s talk about something else……you should focus on your debut preparation~~~~~so tell me about your group~~~~~”

 

 

Daeyeol sigh and ruffle his hair. There is no use asking anything to Sungyeol anymore. He knows that Sungyeol doesn’t want to talk about that matter. But seeing his big brother smiling while tears flowing down his cheeks make Daeyeol feel a bit upset. Sungyeol never acted that way. He somehow looks broken to Daeyeol.

To distract Sungyeol from keep thinking about his own problem, Daeyeol
change the topic and talk about himself. Both of them have a long chat until 3.00am and Sungyeol fall asleep beside Daeyeol. The little brother slowly grab Sungyeol’s phone and turn it on. He noticed that his big brother phone keep vibrated but Sungyeol turned if off.

There is a lot of miscalls and messages. All are from INFINITE’S member and some from Kris.

 

 

 

From : Dongwoo

“Where are you? You can talk to me anytime……..”

 

 

From : Hoya

“Sungyeol ah~~~I’m worried……where are you?”

 

 

From : Sungjong

“Hyung~~~~did I do something that upset you? Answer my call please~~~~”

 

 

From : Woohyun

“Lee Sungyeol…….you better come home now!!!!! Sungyu hyung is not pleased…….”

 

 

From : Myungsoo

“Don’t talk to me unless you have something to explain.”

 

 

From : Sungyu

“COME HOME!!!! NOW!!!!!”

 

 

From : Kris

“Sungyeol ah~~~~what happen??? Sungyu hyung called me every 10 minutes to check if you contacted me……..where are you??? Call me~~~~”

 

Daeyeol just sigh. The big brother of his have a lot of people who care about him and Sungyeol is not the type of person
who like to makes others worried like that. There must be a reason why he shut himself. Daeyeol also noticed that Sungyeol look so tired and a bit pale. He is no longer the energetic and cheerful person that Daeyeol know.

 

Should he just let Sungyeol handle this by himself?

Or should he look into this matter?

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~ Another update for you guys~~~~

 

Sungyeol and Daeyeol met~~~

Looks like even Daeyeol noticed Sungyeol broken state

Will he do something for his big brother?

What will happen when Sungyeol meet s the next day?

Why Sungyeol shut s out? Again?

Will Sungyeol get his strength and motivation back?

 

Wait for my next update~~~~