They should know~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 88

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Jaejoong ah……come with me for a while…..Chun ah~~Suie ah~~monitor the dance practice for me……”

 

 

Yoochun and Junsu just nod and signal the INFINITE’s members to gather for the choreography routine. Meanwhile Jaejoong skip toward Yunho quickly when he saw how tense Yunho’s tone is. There must be something wrong, thought the lead vocal of TVXQ/JYJ.

When both of them walk out the studio, Yunho quickly drag Jaejoong to the 3rd floor where Changmin and Sungyeol currently stay. Although Yunho looks dependable and admired by a lots of peoples around them because of his charismatic aura, but right now he looks a bit lost and anxious. After all since they debuted as TVXQ, Jaejoong always be the ‘Mom’ of the group. He was in charged in ‘taking care’ and ‘comforting’ s. That’s why after Junsu, Changmin will listen to him the most. So, Jaejoong is the best choice to handle in Sungyeol’s issue right now.

 

Right after they reached the bathroom, it only took Jaejoong a second before he charge in and helping the panic Changmin to stop the bleeding, wrap the bandage tightly on unconscious Sungyeol who lay face down on Changmin’s lap.

With Jaejoong’s help, they manage to stop the bleeding and Yunho quickly make a call to Mr. Jun to come and fetch that boy for emergency treatment. They can’t move freely because of their title as idol and right now they are the center of attention because of the collaboration stage. One wrong move, all their effort will vanish into the thin air.

 

Yunho followed Mr. Jun in a van to help him carried Sungyeol. Meanwhile Jaejoong stay beside Changmin for a moment because the maknae of him still look a bit frantic. It’s the first time ever he saw this side of Changmin which make Jaejoong really worry.

 

 

 

“Changminnie~~are you okay?”

 

 

Changmin didn’t answer. He just looks and sniffs both of his hand. He frowns a bit because the faint smell of blood is still there. He doesn’t even know whether it’s his blood or Sungyeol’s. But the smell of rusty iron keeps bothering him. Even his pant and his shirt have dried spots of blood. His heart still racing and his hand can’t stop trembling.

 

 

 

“Minnie ahh~~~He’ll be okay……don’t worry….stay here, okay? I’ll bring a clean shirt and short for you to change…….”

 

 

Right after Jaejoong was about to walk away, Changmin quickly grab Jaejoong’s hand.

 

 

 

“They……..they must know…..those kids must know about this!!!! We can’t let Sungyeol like this~~~~hyung…….they must know~~~~only they can help Sungyeol~~~we…..we can’t do much~~~~please hyung~~!!!!”

 

 

Jaejoong frown and quickly hug his maknae. He never saw Changmin act like this but he understands the reason behind his antic. Looks like that boy, Sungyeol is really something. Other than Junsu, Jaejoong never saw someone else that can make Changmin look this fragile and weak.

 

He slowly nods.

 

 

Changmin’s right. Only INFINITE can help Sungyeol. That boy’s strong will came from his bond with his group’s members. Although Dongwoo know almost everything, the main rapper can’t do much other than silently cover and help Sungyeol.

 

INFINITE can only save Sungyeol in two ways.

Either they give up on Sungyeol, or Sungyeol give up on INFINITE.

Both ways will hurt 2 sides, but at least Sungyeol won’t suffer like this.

Jaejoong just sigh heavily at the two options that he can think of. The two option that exactly the same as what Woohyun said to Sungyu last time.

 

 

 

Okay Minnie ah~~~okay~~~calm down…..Let me handle that…….be patient and don’t think of anything stupid, okay?”

 

 

Looking at Changmin that’s still frowning without reply and keep wiping both of his hand on his pant makes Jaejoong feel anxious. Changmin can’t listen to anything if he is in the middle of thinking mode.

Or planning mode.

 

 

 

“Shim Changmin……..listen to me……don’t think of anything stupid if you want to help Sungyeol, do you understand me??”

 

 

“I……..I know……just a bit…..just~~~~~Hyung!!!!”

 

 

Jaejoong flinch when Changmin suddenly squeezing his hand hard. The glint in his maknae’s eyes change instantly from dull to excite.

 

 

“Wha…..what??”

 

“Jungmin hyung!!!! Ask him!!!! Ask him!!!!”

 

“About what??”

 

 

Changmin stand straight and clench his fist tightly until the cut on his knuckle bleed again and soak the bandage that wrap sloppily on his hand.

 

 

“How much unclaimed share or how many empty building that own by SM Entertainment??”

 

 

Jaejoong’s mind got jammed and he just stare blankly at Changmin.

 

 

“It can’t be……….did you plan to…….Chang~~~Changmin ahh~~”

 

 

“Why~~~~~just why didn’t I think about this before??? There is a way~~~~Hyung, cover my absent for a while..……I’ll explain later~~~”

 

 

Just with that Changmin just dash out of the bathroom and vanish without a word, leaving Jaejoong in trance. After a while, Jaejoong fish out his phone and dial a numbers.

 

 

“Jungmin ah…..can you do me a favor…….it’s urgent~~~”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the studio)

 

 

 

“We have less than three weeks before the collaboration…….do you guys still have a group or personal schedule?”

 

 

“Dongwoo and Howon still have one more performance as sub-unit INFINITE H next week……me and Myungsoo have to shoot for an advertisement this weekend and Sungyeol have his last drama’s shooting tomorrow night……..that’s all the schedule we had before the collaboration…….”

 

 

INFINITE’s members slowly nod at their leader’s explanation. That’s how perfect their leader is. Even if he were busy to the bone with heavy pressure of stress, Sungyu always alert with every single activities of every members.

Meanwhile, Dongwoo slowly pats Hoya’s shoulder that looks anxious. The main dancer of INFINITE is not the ‘calm’ Hoya anymore. Hoya just smile faintly at the main rapper to assure him.

 

Actually there are a lot of things running in his mind. With Sungyu’s smile that totally vanished for a week already, Dongwoo who acted suspicious and always look in daze nowadays and Sungyeol who looks paler and weak day by day really bothering him. And now, hearing ‘Howon’ instead of ‘Hoya’ for almost all the time makes him more and more anxious.

A name that being use only when everyone is in serious mode.

 

 

“Okay then……..now……”

 

“Where is Yunho hyung, Jaejoong hyung, tall hyung and Sungyeol hyung?

 

 

Sungyu was about to scold his maknae because at how he just cut in when their senior is speaking, especially when that boy refused to call Changmin by his name, but the chuckle from Junsu stop him. So, Sungyu just sigh heavily.

This makes him think. Just how worst Changmin is as TVXQ’s maknae that they didn’t even bat an eye with Sungjong’s rude and bold attitude?

 

 

“Hey cutie~~~ if only I can throw Changmin away......for sure you are our new maknae~~~the resemblance is uncanny~~~~isn’t it Chun ah??~~~”

 

“Nope~~~~if we were going to take a new maknae……for sure we don’t want another smart like Changmin……It will be a war~~~~”

 

 

Yoochun's witty reply makes all of them smile and some snicker at Sungjong who cross his hand sulkily.

 

 

“Maybe we should~~~~But Sungyeol will be the perfect choice…..and I’m sure Changmin won’t mind……..”

 

 

The studio turns death silent all of a sudden with the statement from TVXQ/JYJ lead vocal who walk in leisurely with a mocking expression. INFINITE’s members instantly tighten their jaw with mixed feeling roaming inside them.

 

 

“Don’t joke around, hyung…….”

 

 

Jaejoong smile a bit while looking at Yoochun who looks weirdly at him. Yoochun knows that Jaejoong is up to something. But what worried him the most is that the smile on Jaejoong’s angelic face is not a pleasant one. The hint of anger and grudge clearly can be seen beneath the soft smile of the TVXQ’JYJ lead vocal.

 

The same smile when he agreed with Changmin’s plan.

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong just testing the water to make sure whether is it safe for him to cross the river.

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~Another update for you guys~~~~

 

What exactly the way that Changmin talk about?

What actually the favor that Jaejoong asked from his friend, Jungmin?

Will Hoya be strong or he will crumble alongside Sungyu?

Will Sungyu recover from his stress?

What actually the meaning behind Jaejoong’s smile?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~