Not an accident~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 32

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

Sungyu and Woohyun turn on their phone back when they finished the Hello Counselor recording. Woohyun checking his phone while keep on bowing to the staffs that walks pass them. Meanwhile Sungyu looks unsettle. He needs to find a toilet fast.  

 

 

“Did you call Hyoan hyung, hyun ah?”

“He waiting outside……….let’s go, hyung

“You go first……..nature call~~~”

 

 

Sungyu gently push Woohyun to the side and walk fast to find a toilet. He been endured it for half an hour already. Sungyu quickly get into the cubicle when he found the toilet. He smiles sheepishly emptying his bladder. Suddenly he heard some voice chatting outside. They must be staffs of the studio, thought Sungyu.   

 

 

“The guest for today is INFINITE right?”

 

“Yeah, Kim Sungyu and Nam Woohyun………they quite witty……Especially Sungyu, that boy is really funny~~~”

 

“No wonder Defcon-ssi and Hyundong-ssi keep suggesting him when our producer asking for guest suggestion……..”

 

 

Sungyu smile hearing the compliment. He silently listens with a big smile paste on his face. Sungyu make a mental note to treat Defcon and Hyundong from ‘Weekly Idol’ a big dinner one day. The two senior really adored Sungyu and always take a good care of him.

 

 

“They really make it big, huh? When they debuted with small budget, I thought they won’t last long…….but now, they top the chart~~~”

 

 

Sungyu cover his mouth when he almost let out a chuckle. Indeed, when they debuted, a lot of criticism and negative feedback received by Mr.Choi. Media said it was a waste of money to spend on new boy group when Woollim is financially unstable at that time. Others entertainment company like YG, CUBE, JYP, SM and others laughing at them. But, in just one year, they top the chart and kick others group including their seniors to the side with their perfect teamwork and gained a name for themselves for the most synchronized dance group and the best group for live performance. They proved what they worth. Now, Sungyu can proudly say that INFINITE is the strongest rival in Kpop world.

 

INFINITE also acknowledged by a lot of their senior in every field by their perfect teamwork and hard work. They step in on variety show since before they debut, acting field and hosting. They even gain a name for each of them when Sungyu released a solo album that was also top the chart. Myungsoo, Hoya and Sungyeol become promising actors with their drama and a perfect sub-unit formation of INFINITE H, Dongwoo and Hoya who won several award and Woohyun who start involved in drama and being compliment for his great performance. Woohyun also will prepare for his solo album right after their concert end. Sungjong the maknae already being recognized by the public as a decent host when he hosting the ‘Super Idol Chart Show’ with SUJU member, Ryeowook.

 

All of that make them a very strong competitor to others group. The Woollim‘s new debuted girl group of their lovely junior, LOVELYZ also already predicted to conquer the chart and top others girls group with their strong vocal and perfect live performance. Not to mention, by next years, Woollim already discussed to debut a new boy group, which is Daeyeol’s group. There was already rumors around and definitely make others entertainment company wary of Woolim’s activities.

 

 

“Yeah, but the higher they go……….more stones will block them….”

 

“Eh???? What do you mean?”

 

 

Sungyu’s frown when he heard that. What did the guy mean by that?

 

 

“You know………the SM tradition……..”

 

Owh…...…that one, but I think they safe……….isn’t Woollim is their sub-company?”

 

“That old guy even cut off his own people in the SM…………..why do you think he make himself as the Woollim’s 2nd biggest shareholder after Choi Junyeop?”

 

“Yeah, maybe he wants to cut off the root when INFINITE start to soaring high…..but he underestimated that group’s talent”

 

“I heard that old guy already targeting one of them………..”

 

“Then the one he target won’t last long…………poor boy~~”

 

“Errmmm………that’s life, money mean power…….let’s go, we might be late for the meeting~~~”

 

 

The two guy walk out the toilet in hurry. Sungyu get out from the cubicle and wash his hand at the sink. He splashes the water on his face and rubs it with his palm. Then he looks at the mirror. His face was red and veins pop up on both side of his temple. Sungyu was fuming with anger. 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(At the filming set)

 

 

“Tell me if it’s hurt okay, Sungyeol-ssi

 

 

The paramedic that was on stand-by on the filming set slowly rolls up Sungyeol’s sleeve. The choding wince and bit his lower lip. There was a long cut from his wrist to the elbow. Sungyeol clench his fist when the paramedic cleans up the blood that won’t stop flowing.

 

 

“This won’t do, this cut is too deep~~~Sungyeol-ssi we need to bring you to hospital…….”

“NO!!!!!!”

 

 

The paramedic was startle by Sungyeol sudden panic. Sungyeol look around to make sure nobody heard them. Right now they were in small room that rented by the filming crew as a waiting room for the actors. Luckily only the paramedic tends to his injury. Sungyeol doesn’t want this incident become a big issue.

 

Everything happened so fast, when he was ready to jump with safety jacket that link to the wire inside his shirt, Sungyeol heard something. But he ignored it and jump when the director said ‘action’. He was supposed to land on the mattress prepared by the crews. But suddenly the wire that hold his body weight snap and he fell down on the filming tools and equipment’s. Sungyeol’s right arm hit the sharp edge of the metal stand that holding the boom microphone while both of his knees and elbows hit with concrete cement as a reflex to protect his head.

 

Everyone rushed to his side including the stand-by paramedic. Sungyeol acted like he was okay and smile to the filming crews to assured them.

 

 

“Sungyeol-ssi……….”

 

Sungyeol train of mind got cut off when the paramedic calls his name.

 

 

“Sir, I can’t go to the hospital……….just do whatever you can to cover the cut………please~~~”

 

“But the cut is too deep...........the blood won’t stop…”

 

“Then….……..then can you please tell the crews that I need a treatment so I can excuse myself early………I’ll go to the hospital with my manager………..can you?”

 

“Is it because your idol image or something??  Usually they will use this opportunity to gain more attention……….you knows what I mean….…..”

 

“No it’s not……..not all of us is like that……..sometime it has opposite effect………especially in my case……please sir~~~”

 

 

The paramedic sighs and continues his job to clean up the wound and stop the bleeding. Then he wraps Sungyeol’s cut with a bandage tightly as temporary treatment. Sungyeol still need to go to the hospital to get his cut stitch up. 

 

Sungyeol thank the guy and quickly take off the shirt his wearing when the paramedic left. He need to wash the blood that stained the long sleeve t-shirt he used for the scene. Nobody should see bloody shirt, especially Kris. That guy will make a fuss and it will affect the drama’s progress. He needs to make sure the dateline of the filming will not be extended again. Sungyeol quickly change to another dark color shirt and put an ointment to his sprained wrist, scratches elbow and knee. He also got bruises in several part of his body. Luckily his neck and face is still flawless, only a little scratch on his forehead. So, there will be no problem with group album’s jacket photo shoot this evening. He can cover the scratch on his forehead with make-up.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah!!!!!!!”

 

Sungyeol hastily shove the bloody shirt inside his bag and wipe any trace of blood when he heard Kris’s voice. Then he pastes a big smile on his face waiting for Kris.

 

 

“Aaaisshhhh~~~ slow down your voice a bit hyung~~~~ I’m not deaf……….”

 

 

Kris run and kneeling in front of Sungyeol and hold his face, his head and his leg. When the panic guy want to lift up Sungyeol’s shirt, the choding quickly grab the guy’s hand.

 

 

“Hyung, I can charge you for ual harassment, you know~~~”

 

Kris sighs and flick Sungyeol’s forehead strongly.

 

Ouchhh!!!!~~~~ Hyung~~~~………..I have a scratch here~~~~~”

 

 

Kris sighs in relief at Sungyeol who whining about the small scratch on his forehead. He was so shocked when he saw that Sungyeol’s wire snap and he fell on the filming tool and equipments in front of his eyes. He was getting ready for his turn to jump from the same window right after Sungyeol. If not because one of the crew hold him from the back, he might jump from the 3rd level to see Sungyeol’s condition. He almost goes berserk when the crew took his sweet time to tooks off the hook and wire on his safety jacket because he wants to run to Sungyeol’s side as fast as he could.

 

 

“Don’t scare me like that again!!!! You understand me????!!!! You stinky-poop-like-dog!!!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol chuckles at Kris’s weird choices of words to scold him. He never knew the cool and calm guy like Kris can say something that is so not cool. Then he smiles warmly at the guy and pulls him into a hug to calm his down.

 

 

“I’m okay hyung…….thank you for screaming at me like that…….its been a while someone nagging at me~~~~”

 

 

Kris smile sheepishly at Sungyeol’s sudden hug. But his smile vanish when he remember something that he heard when he was on his way looking for Sungyeol just now.

 

“This is not an accident”   

 

 

 

A/N : Yeahhh~~~~ an update for you guys~~~~

 

Looks like Sungyeol get hurt again and this time it’s much more serious~~~~~

What did Kris heard?

Will Sungyeol be okay with another schedule awaiting him?

 

Wait for my next update~~~