The Leader~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

INFINITE continue their dance practice after the briefing, they practice straight non-stop for 6 songs that picked by Sungyu. Everyone is tired and make a mistake here and there. Sungjong having a problem to change his position in rotation motion from Man in Love to Destiny and fell twice.

Myungsoo who still tired from his drama filming stumbled in choreography routine for every song. He whining and tugging Sungyeol’s sleeve every time he bump into the guy. Sungyeol keep covering for him from being spot by their leader. Even Hoya who perfectionist in his dancing have problem to cope and slightly off-beat when they reach the fifth song because of too tired.

 

They were a bit confused by their energetic leader. Usually even they were practiced for 3 songs non-stop, Sungyu will called for a rest because of his own stamina.

 

But tonight the leader was exceptionally full of energy. Furthermore, when someone off-beat or making a mistake, he will point out directly and start over the whole routine. But it’s like Sungyu in his own world. He keeps dancing non-stop and didn’t say a word when s dance in a mess routine.

 

“Hyung?”

“Hyung???”

“Sungyu hyung!!!!!”

 

Sungyu was startled when someone yelled his name. He turn around and see the others members who drenched in sweat and gasping for oxygen. Myungsoo, Sungjong, and Dongwoo lying down on the floor, while Hoya and Woohyun coughing their lung out.

 

Only Sungyeol still a bit hyper because he is too excited to practicing together again. It looks like he can go for another choreography routine.

 

Then the leader realized that he was too much on s. Sungyu himself was panting hard and slump on the floor. His shirt was sticking to his body because of the sweat.

 

“What wrong hyung? ..........relax a bit…..we….we still have a lot of time~~”

 

Panting Woohyun while sit down beside the almost-died leader who gasping for air. He worried for the guy. As the pillar of the group, Sungyu need to be in a tip-top condition. That’s why Woohyun always took a good care of Sungyu.

“Are you okay hyung?”

Sungyu just shrug and waving his hand without any word. He closes his eyes and lost in his thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Flashback)

“Sungyu ah………we were in big trouble”

Sungyu look worriedly to the manager. He didn’t say a word and his body turned stiff.

“Do you hear me, Sungyu ah?” Repeats Hyoan.

 

“What kind of trouble?” reply Sungyu with a question. He didn’t like the tone of the manager. He didn’t like how the conversation goes. He didn’t like it at all.

 

“Let say it’s between life and death trouble” said Hyoan and rub his face in frustration.

Hyoan took a deep breath and look directly into Sungyu sharp eyes that slowly turn dark. If eyes could kill, he definitely shredded to pieces by Sungyu piercing eyes.

“Listen to me and don’t explode until you listen to the end. I just got info from our director assistant. Junhyun-ssi said that tomorrow morning will be a meeting involving the director and you guys”

 

“Is there a problem? It’s normal isn’t it?” interrupt Sungyu. He can’t stand the tense.

 

“Let me finish, will you? I didn’t get the full information yet. What I know is that meeting just involves the Director and 6 of you. No excuse and absent. That is trouble that I mentioned” Hyoan done his explanation and wait for Sungyu respond.

 

“Then there is no problem, isn’t it? We just go and attend the meeting as usual. What trouble is it? Did any of us make any mistake that might issue the meeting to be held?”

 

Sungyu was confused. It’s normal if the director want to meet them. Especially when it’s about their promotion, schedule or concert. The only thing that might become the problem is, if any of them having a scandal like Myungsoo cased or has offended any entertainment highest person like Sungyeol done in the past.

Hyoan jaws drop. Since when did a sharp leader become a slow hamster?

 

“Did you even understand what I just explain to you? The director wants to meet with 6 of you……..6 OF YOU!!!”

Hyoan raise his voice in frustration.

 

“What???”

 

Hyoan didn’t even know that Sungyu eyes can open that big.

 

A/N: looks like our leader will face the biggest hurdle in Infinite history.