His Heart & Our chance~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 46

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Looks like I’m looking down on that boy too much……..he quite stubborn huh?”

 

 

Lee Soo Man’s assistant, Yoon Jungmin just sighs heavily looking at his boss who frown and tap his finger on the table in restless manner. But it’s true though. This is the first time ever, that old man’s target still stand firm after three month being pressured. Jungmin hired private investigator to update them every single details of Sungyeol’s progress. They know all about his injuries but that boy doesn’t show any sign to give up.

 

“Jungmin!!!”

 

“Yes~~~Yes sir~~”

 

Seeing the smirk on his boss face makes him worried. That old guy must have something bad in his mind again. He feels more and more sympathy toward that boy, Lee Sungyeol. Why must him? Jungmin didn’t see any threat from that boy.

 

Looks like attacking him physically won’t do him anything……….so….”

 

“So?”

 

Jungmin clasp his hand tightly. He can predict what’s on that old man’s mind.

 

 

“So…..his heart…….we use his heart…..his emotion~~”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(INFINITE’s dorm)

 

Sungyeol just arrived from the hospital about an hour ago and nobody at the dorm. Hyoan said all the members having a meeting with Mr. Choi and a dance practice at the studio, so he decided to lie down on his bed and take a rest. But Sungyeol keep rolling on his bed because of dull pain in his stomach. He also feels nausea a bit. So he stands up and opens his drawer to get his ‘vitamin’. He already used to take the pills every time he felt pain in his body.

 

“Aisshh~~~where did I put it??”

 

Sungyeol can’t find the bottle he hides inside of his drawer. So he opens his bag that he brought back from the hospital to get another bottle that he always kept in his bag’s pocket. After a moment, Sungyeol huff and kick away his bag when he can’t find it. He just remember, Kris throw away the entire pain killer he had in his bag.

 

“Urrrgghhh~~~”

 

Sungyeol put his hand on his mouth because he feels nausea and the dull pain in his stomach make him can’t stand anymore. So he gives up on looking for the pill and lie down in fetus position on his bed. He tries to sleep to forget about the pain.

 

 

 

~~~Beep~~~beep~~~~beep…….”

 

Sungyeol’s eyes wide open when he heard the password of their dorm being pressed and the sound of the door being open clearly to his ear. Panic started to crawl in. Hyoan informed him that the members already know about him being admitted to the hospital. He afraid Sungyu and Myungsoo would scold him. Sungyeol also worried that they would notice that he was in pain. So he pretends to sleep.

 

“Yeolie hyung is home~~~~”

 

Sungyeol can hear the light footstep of the maknae running to their shared room. He can hear that the room’s door being open and the maknae slowly approach his bed.

 

“Hyung~~~~hyung~~~~are you sleeping?”

 

Sungyeol keep his eyes close and pressed hard on his tummy to endure the pain.

 

“Jongie ah……take a bath first…..let Sungyeol rest…..he still not well…..”

 

Sungyeol sigh in relief when he feel Sungjong stand up and to do what Hoya asked him to. But he is in panic again when he feel movement on his bed. Someone pull the blanket to cover him and he feels a warm hand touch his forehead.

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~I’m sorry…….I wish I could do something for you……”

 

Sungyeol quietly enjoy Hoya’s warm hand his cheek and fix his fringe. Hoya is not someone who openly shows his affection to the members but Sungyeol know that the main dancer of the team is a caring person. But Hoya’s words sink in his head.

 

Why would he felt sorry??

With that thought, Sungyeol drift into slumber.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

“Hyung, are you okay?”

 

Sungyu lift his head and look at the main vocal on the group. He smile faintly and caress Woohyun’s head.

 

 

“I’m okay…….…Sungyeol is home right? I……...I don’t know how to face him………I feel like I failed him…….”

 

“No, hyung…..…you already done your best…....this is something that out of our control…....”

 

Sungyu sigh and lean his body to the wall.

 

 

“Well, still not the best……Myungsoo doesn’t want to talk at all…..Sungjong looks reserved since yesterday…….and Hoya clinging on me for comfort that I can’t never give him……and now our comeback concert is cancelled………you guys already work hard for this…..but still…..”

 

Woohyun lean his body beside the leader. He acknowledge everything that Sungyu said, but that’s doesn’t mean he can sit and sigh together with the leader. He needs to cheer up that guy.

 

“But hey~~~ look at the bright side, hyung…….Don’t you think Dongwoo hyung is quite cool today~~~ Dongwoo hyung scold Myungsoo for being quiet, Jongie for his clumsy dance and Hoya for his off-beat rap…….he even scold me today…..said I’m becoming a sloth like you~~~~”

 

Sungyu smile a bit remembering all the things that Woohyun mentioned. Dongwoo really look like a big brother today. He manages to take control of the team when Hoya and Woohyun quite lost with all the things that happen in their team lately. Maybe he can let Dongwoo handle the team once in a while when he was not around. It’s quite funny actually when Dongwoo scolded Woohyun for missed a beat for their song and screamed “Nam Woohyun, don’t be a sloth like Sungyu hyung!!!!”

 

But Sungyu still noticed that Dongwoo looks disturbed. Like he was thinking of something that worries him. He frowned almost all the time. But Sungyu is too occupied with their concert cancellation news that he didn’t get a chance to talk personally with Dongwoo.

 

 

“And hyung……don’t feel guilty about our comeback concert……..we all work hard on this together……and I think it’s a chance for us too, don’t you think?”

 

“What chance are you talking about??”

 

“Yunho sunbae-nim and Changmin sunbae-nim……..Hoya and Dongwoo hyung will be happy to have a dance and rap battle with ‘the great Jung Yunho’…….me and you can have a vocal battle with ‘the legendary Shim Changmin’………great isn’t it?? Tell me, how many idol groups have a chance to stand equally on the same stage with them?? For the record………NONE~~”

 

Sungyu straighten his body posture and smile at the main vocal. Woohyun was right. There is a silver lining to everything that happened. This might be an opportunity to INFINITE. A chance to increases their popularity nationwide, or maybe international. Everybody know how strong TVXQ’s influence is. To be able to stand on the same stage equally with the legendary idols is an achievement.

 

“Yeah~~~~you are right…..thank you Hyun ah~~~~”

 

Woohyun smile sheepishly when Sungyu compliment him and ruffling his head lovingly. He glad he can be a help to the leader. Everything will go back to normal if the leader in a tip-top condition.

 

That is what he thought.

 

Unfortunately.

 

 

A/N : Yeay~~~~ another update for you guy~~~~

 

Looks like Lee Soo Man got another plan to crush Sungyeol….what is it?

What Hoya feels sorry for?

Will Sungyu be strong again like what Woohyun hope for?

What will happen in this collaboration?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~