Do me a favor?

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 31

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

From: Yeolie~~

“Hey buddy, I talked to Hoya hyung last night…….I’m sorry…..I’ll make it up for you when my drama filming end, okay? Please tell others I’m leaving first……and Soo ah, be nice to Jongie……..”

 

 

Myungsoo sigh reading the message he received. When they wake up, Sungyeol was already nowhere to be seen. He got to be in the filming set on 6.30am and Hyoan come at 6.00am to pick him up.

The visual walk out his room and join others at the table for breakfast. All of them got different schedule for morning. Hoya and Dongwoo will record INFINITE H new song in Woollim’s studio. Sungyu and Woohyun will be on Hello Counselor while Sungjong and Myungsoo casted for TV commercial. At the evening all of them will have a group schedule for album photo-shoot.

 

 

“Sungyeol send me a text……asked me to tell you guys that he left first for his drama”

 

“Always like that……….came home late, went out early…….I miss Sungyeol hyung~~~”

 

 

Dongwoo pats the maknae’s head and smile warmly at him. He knows Myungsoo need Sungyeol, but seeing Sungjong also whining about Sungyeol, make him worry.

 

Sungyu just huff and put down his spoon.

 

 

“Sungyeol’s drama filming dateline has been extended for one more month”

 

 

The entire members widen their eyes at the leader sudden statement.  Their attention now is on Sungyu. Dongwoo didn’t like the news.

 

 

“What?? But why? How did you know, hyung?”

 

“Mr.Choi told me. He asked me not to say a word, but as a team you guys should know”

 

 

Woohyun sigh.

 

“We only got 3 month away from our comeback concert…….we already busy as hell…..how can Sungyeol alone cope with individual, group and drama schedule?”

 

 

“That explained why he came home late and leave first before us………they need to add more episode” Hoya put down his chopstick. He lost his appetite already.

 

“That’s why I need you guys to understand………..I hope stuff like yesterday didn’t happen again, okay?” Sungyu glance to the two maknaes.

 

“Myungsoo ah, Sungyeol need you more than ever right now……..you can’t just expect he always be by your side all the time”

 

 

Everyone look surprised at Dongwoo. The guy was not really the type to give any advice. Normally he just listens and gives his opinion. Myungsoo just lower his head when the two oldest hyung in the group directly focus on him. He knows he was a bit childish. He is older than Sungjong, so he should be more matured.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Filming set)

 

 

“I told you, right??? Stop taking this !!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol was startles when someone grabs his hand harshly and he accidently drops the glass. The glass broke and water splash on the floor. When he lifts his head, he can see the guy was really furious. 

 

 

“Hyu….hyung~~”

 

 

Kris can’t hide his expression. If someone saw them, they might think he is scolding Sungyeol. Luckily all the filming crews were busy setting up for the next scene. Kris knows that Sungyeol regularly taken pain killer every time they filming and he already scolded that young man several times for doing that. Only sometime he allowed it when Sungyeol can’t even stand because his of sprained ankle or can’t lift his hand because of dislocated shoulder. But now, seeing Sungyeol treat the pain killer like a daily supplement really worried him.

 

 

“Stop Sungyeol ah~~ ~~it’s not good for your body……..listen to me…..”

 

“But I need this hyung………”

 

 

Kris takes the pills from Sungyeol’s hand and throws it away. He grabs and drags the young man to sit on the chair and sit in front of him. Kris then pull Sungyeol’s chair close to him until both of Sungyeol’s knee was between Kris’s knees.

 

 

“Listen Sungyeol ah~~~ there is a bad side-effect to your body if you keep taking the pill. I’ve seen it before and I know……..so, please don’t depend on the pill too much……once your body get used to it, you can’t handle even a little pain without it……”

                                                                                                                            

“But my body won’t keep up with extra dance practice and intense fighting scene without it…….with my position now, I might get cut off immediately if I’m giving a bad performance………...you know that hyung~~~”

 

“That’s true, but…………..Haishhh!!!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol chuckle at frustrate Kris. He knows that guy really concern about him and he feel grateful to Kris for worrying about him.

 

“Don’t worry hyung………I’m strong………trust me!!!!!!”

 

Kris sighs heavily at Sungyeol who smiling brightly and make a ‘Hwaiting’ gesture excitedly with both of his fist clench. Kris grabs both of his fist and gaze into Sungyeol’s eyes.

 

“But seriously Sungyeol ah………please, reduce the amount of pill you take………...gradually, okay?”

 

“I will, hyung………”                                             

 

Sungyeol smile faintly and look elsewhere as fast as he could before Kris could read him. He feels guilty. He was just lying throughout his teeth. There is no way he can fulfill that promise. As long he still in this fight, Sungyeol will do anything to win. He can’t afford to lose s. INFINITE was his everything.

 

“Sungyeol-ssi~~~~~be ready in 5 minutes~~~”

 

Sungyeol wave his hand to the filming crew and stand quickly. They already prepared the wire for him. Today he will jump off the building from the 3rd level of hospital’s window. He bows a bit to Kris and skips to the filming set. Kris just sighs with a frown. He fish out his phone and dial a number.

 

 

“Hello hyung, It’s Kris ~~~”

 

Owh, Kris!!!!! What a surprise~~~~……..so bad of you didn’t even call me, huh?”

 

“I’m sorry hyung, I tried several times, but you know tight the security your boss has…....I was cut off twice when I tried to speak to Lay before”

 

“So how did you get my number?”

 

“Well, I got someone on SM Entertainment side…….”

 

“I get your point……..which mean……..you want something from me, right?”

 

“Urgently……….Hyung, can you do me a favor?”

 

 

 

 

 A/N : Yeahhh~~~ another update for you guys~~~

 

Who did Kris call and what kind of favor he asked?

Will Sungyeol who still in pain be able to film the action scene without his ‘vitamin’?

Will he be okay?