Dino, the big brother~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 42

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“What should we do now, hyung??”

 

Dongwoo clasp his hand and look directly into Sungyu’s small eyes. Something that Dongwoo never do because he never sit still to have a long eyes contact with the leader. Sungyu feel uncomfortable by Dongwoo staring at him. He never knew that Dongwoo’s eyes can be that intimidating when he glaring directly without smiling.

 

Six of them arrived at INFINITE’s dorm from their dance practice session about two hour ago. Woohyun and Hoya went out to their jacket commercial. Myungsoo and Sungjong locking themselves in their own room, only left Sungyu and Dongwoo silently sit in the living room.

 

 

(Flashback)

 

“Speak for yourself Lee Howon……….do you even care about Sungyeol??”

 

Everyone attention snap to the owner of the voice who been quite at the corner.

 

 

“Not you too Dongwoo hyung~~~~”

Woohyun grab his hair in frustration.

 

 

“Hyung~~~~”

 

Hoya walks to Dongwoo and hold his hand. The dances machine of the group look so submissive toward the main rapper that glaring hole to Hoya’s face. He then shifts his eyes to the youngest of the group.

 

“Are you in this too, Lee Sungjong??”

 

The youngest quickly hide behind Woohyun. Dongwoo looks so upset and it’s scaring him.

 

 

“Hyung, what are you talking about?? You are scaring him…..”

 

“Dongwoo ah…….what do you mean?”

 

Sungyu stand up when he see that Woohyun already start to lose his patient. The situation will be much worse if the main vocal also involve in this mess. Sungyu need at least one person on his side to make sure he didn’t collapse as a leader.

 

 

“Hyung……it’s my fault……Dongwoo hyung is right….”

 

Hoya slowly walked to shield Dongwoo from Sungyu. He knows Dongwoo more than anyone. So it is not a good thing if the leader accidently provokes Dongwoo right now. He needs to fix this.

 

“Me…..me too…..”

 

Sungjong timidly raise his hand behind Woohyun. Only Myungsoo keep quiet and wait for any explanation for this confusing scene in front of him.

 

Sungyu collect his strength back and huff. He started to feel annoyed about this situation.

 

 

“What do you mean??? Explain it……now!!!!”

 

The youngest walk in front and stand beside Woohyun but his hand didn’t let go Woohyun’s arm. The main vocal of the group can feel that Sungjong’s hand shiver a bit.

 

 

“Sungyeol hyung was……was not well this morning, he…he got a fever………Howon hyung didn’t let him follow this morning…..but….but…..”

 

“But what????!!!!”

 

Woohyun quickly pull the maknae to the other side when Myungsoo almost grab Sungjong’s collar. He can see that Myungsoo at the verge of exploding. He must be shocked to know that. He was the closest to Sungyeol, yet he noticed nothing this morning. Myungsoo must be upset at himself right now.

 

 

“But Sungyeol said he want to come for the practice…….he don’t want to miss the vocal practice as he said he was not good as the rest of us to skip the practice…..”

 

Dongwoo just sigh at Hoya’s guilty explanation and stand from the chair. He then slowly push Hoya aside and confront Sungyu.

 

 

“He collapse in here in front of me and Howon……luckily Howon was fast enough to catch him……and then Junhyun hyung said that Mr.Choi want to see him…….and the rest…..you guys know……”

 

Sungyu ruffle his hair in frustration and take a deep breath. He needs to stay calm and make sure s in line. Meanwhile Myungsoo bite his lip hard and Woohyun notice that.

 

“Let start our dance routine now……we talk about Sungyeol later…….’BACK’ formation…. Now!!!!”

 

 

(End of flashback)

 

“I don’t know Dongwoo ah~~~ I don’t know….”

 

Sungyu lean his body to the wall and close his eyes. He was upset yet he was not. It’s so confusing and all bad thought running inside his mind scare him.

 

Why Sungyeol didn’t come home yet?

Why Sungyeol’s phone can’t be reach?

Why nobody tell them what happen to Sungyeol?

Is he okay?

Is he still INFINITE’s member?

 

 

“Hyung, get your head straight……..don’t you always have an answer?”

 

“I don’t have any right now….I don’t……..really~~~~”

 

Dongwoo gaze into Sungyu small eyes and judging a bit. The leader always has an answer for every question and always in control for every situation. He admired Sungyu a lot because of that. But now Sungyu looks so weak and it’s worried him.

 

Dongwoo put his hand on Sungyu’s and smile a bit. Sungyu need him right now. Even Woohyun and Hoya can’t console the breaking leader. Dongwoo always let Woohyun and Hoya in charge as he knows they are more capable than him, but both of them also confused right now and seek the leader for a comfort. So it’s his turn to share Sungyu’s burden.

 

 

“Hyung, I know you depend on Woohyunie and Howonie a lot…….and I know that I am not a good listener to you although we are the closest in term of age……”

 

Sungyu just keep quiet and tilt his head. He is trying to digest Dongwoo’s gentle words.

 

“But……I’m still a hyung to them and the second eldest in the group……for now let makes sure Sungjong and Myungsoo in good term back…….and about Sungyeol….we’ll think about him later….maybe Mr.Choi have an answer to that……..”

 

Sungyu just nod weakly and squeeze Dongwoo’s hand back. Dongwoo looks so mature right now and his words calm Sungyu a bit. So, Dongwoo is not really a kid. He knows when he should act as a big brother in their group. Dongwoo was right. He should pay attention to the youngest and the second youngest on their group right now.

 

It’s all connected. When Myungsoo is in bad mood, the youngest will be affected.

 

 

Sungyu need to act fast.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeay~~~~ Another chapter for you guys~~~~

 

Dongwoo can be a big brother sometime when other big brother in dismay….

But can Sungyu fix this?

What will happen to Sungyeol?

 

Wait for another update~~~