The rejection~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 65

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“I’m sorry…….but don’t waste your time on me~~~~~”

 

“What??”

 

 

Sungyeol stand up from the stair and sigh. The thing that’s he afraid of is happening. He needs to block and cut them off fast.

Dongwoo and Hoya called him privately to the stair outside their dorm when he arrived at the dorm from his filming. Their suggestion might be useful if they think about it a long time ago, but now it won’t help Sungyeol at all. Worse, Lee Soo Man will do something to them. That’s what Sungyeol try to avoid the most.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~we are trying to help you…...but what do you mean by that???”

 

“Yeah…..Dongwoo hyung is right~~~~It’s a chance…….a chance for you to prove yourself~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol huff in frustrated manner and rub his face with both hand.

 

 

“NOOO!!!!! STAY OUT OF MY PROBLEM~~~~~PLEASE~~~~YOU CAN’T HELP ME!!!!”

 

 

Hoya quickly stands up and grab Sungyeol’s collar.

 

 

“We are trying to help you, damn it!!!!! Grow up a bit, okay!!!!”

 

“Lee Howon~~~~Let him go!!!!!”

 

 

Dongwoo hastily pull Hoya’s hand that tightly grab on Sungyeol’s collar. Hoya was not someone who easily grabs someone just because he is angry, so that’s why both Sungyeol and Dongwoo were stunned by Hoya’s action.

Hoya who also surprised by his own action slowly let Sungyeol go and sigh deeply. He wants to help badly, but Sungyeol direct rejection suddenly makes him upset. So Hoya just huff and let Dongwoo take over the conversation.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~what’s wrong? We can help you……..Hoya has no problem to give his rap part to you…..we can ask Mr. Choi’s permission for that……after all, I’m the one who write all the rap part in our new song……this will give you more line in the song…..”

 

Sungyeol sigh heavily. This should not happen. Member involvement in his matter will bring more problems. He doesn’t want to drag them down with him. One person fall down is enough. Someone who is talented like Hoya and Dongwoo should not involve and become the next target.

 

 

“No~~~no……you guys have a bright future……Hoya hyung have a potential in acting and Dongwoo hyung will become the next pillar for INFINITE…….no I can’t let something happen to you guys~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol soft mumbling confuse the main rapper and the main dancer of their group. They can’t catch all the word mumble by Sungyeol.

 

 

“What are you talking about?? What future? Acting? What about it??”

 

Sungyeol take a deep breath and let out a smile. He grabs their hand and squeezes it.

 

 

“Hyung…..it’s not that I rejected the offered because I don’t like it……..I love it and feel grateful if both of you willing to teach me to rap and willing to write a rap line just for me………and Dongwoo hyung~~~you willing to ask Mr. Choi permission for me even you scared of him for my sake~~~~I’m touched~~~~”

 

 

Hoya and Dongwoo smile.

 

 

“Then let’s start~~~~we have no time to waste~~~~”

 

Hoya still smiling and not give up to persuade Sungyeol. Even Dongwoo excitedly pull Sungyeol’s hand. If their plan runs smoothly, the main branch will have no excuse to terminate Sungyeol’s stage contract anymore. Hoya even willing to changes his role as a rapper to a vocalist of the group.

 

 

“No hyung……..that’s the main problem......”TIME”……”

 

“Huh?”

 

Sungyeol slowly pull back his hand and put it at his back. A polite gesture that shows that he will rejects their offer.

 

 

“I’m not blaming you guys or anything…….but if you guys offer this to me a long time ago, I will willingly to learn and work hard to change my purposes in INFINITE……..but….blame my weaknesses for that……….”

 

 

The smile on Dongwoo and Hoya face died. They feel like someone just slaps them across the face. No word coming out their mouth.

Sungyeol was right. Why didn’t they ever think about helping Sungyeol before? Why now?

Seeing both of them quiet, Sungyeol continue.

 

 

“But unfortunately TIME hate me…….it is too late if you guys want to help me now……..so if you guys really want to help me…..do nothing and just focus on this collaboration stage……..Don’t waste your time on me~~~~Howon hyung, I want to see your dance battle with Yunho hyung and you have to practice a lot because Yunho hyung is really a great dancer….…..just focus on that……..same to you Dongwoo hyung, write a lot of cool rap line for our song and teach your dance skill to our maknae…..that kid should stop on girl’s group dance and start to dance like what a man should be hehehe~~~

 

 

Right after Sungyeol finished talking, no one say a word. Sungyeol just smile faintly and look at the floor because he expects Dongwoo or Hoya to scold him. He never talks this way to both of them, so Sungyeol thought the main rapper and main dancer might felt offended by his words.

Meanwhile, Dongwoo eyes judgingly at Sungyeol. He tries to read something behind Sungyeol’s faint smile. He suddenly thought of something but not sure about his suspicion. He just needs a confirmation from Sungyeol.

 

 

“So………..what are you trying to say is, even if we do something………there is no different?”

 

“Hyung~~~~what are you talking about???”

 

Hoya raises his voice at Dongwoo’s question.

 

 

“Yes……the result might be the same…….and helping me won’t do any good to INFINITE……It’s the opposite…..”

 

 

Sungyeol look directly into Dongwoo’s eyes while saying that. He believe that Dongwoo already grasp the meaning behind his words. Dongwoo might be bubbly and clumsy, but he is quick to notice even a small thing around him and understand anything behind the line.

Dongwoo change of expression confirmed it. Sungyeol just nod and smile a bit to comfort Dongwoo because ‘I-am-guilty’ and ‘I-am-sorry’ written all over the main rapper’s face.

 

 

“What are you guys talking about???”

 

Hoya confusedly changes his attention back and forth at Dongwoo and Sungyeol. He can’t understand a thing.

 

 

“Since when did you know??”

 

Sungyeol just smile weakly and slowly shake his head to Dongwoo. Sign that he don’t want to continue the conversation anymore. He trusts the main rapper enough to give him a subtle meaning behind his rejection.

 

Dongwoo rub his face and turn around.

 

 

“Where are you going, hyung???? We are not done~~~~”

 

 

Hoya quickly grab Dongwoo’s arm. He really confused with Dongwoo’s sudden change of behavior.

Why suddenly he want to leave?

What actually he and Sungyeol talk about?

 

 

“Let’s go Howon ah………Sungyeol need a rest…….”

 

“What? But we……”

 

Dongwoo grab Hoya’s hand and drag him away. Hoya shifts his eyes toward Sungyeol while been drag away by Dongwoo and he manages to catch a sad smile on Sungyeol.

 

After both of them out from his sight, Sungyeol just sigh and slowly punch his chest. He feel stuffy and trying hard to stop his tear that slowly form in his eyes.

 

 

“Thank you Dongwoo hyung………thank you~~~~”

 

 

He can’t stay at INFINITE’s dorm tonight. It hurt so much that he might burst into a crying mess if he stays. He needs to go somewhere.

A place that no one will asks him anything. So Sungyeol drag his heavy step away from their dorm.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In Dongwoo’s room)

 

 

“Why did you suddenly want to leave?? And what’s actually the thing that you talks about with Sungyeol just now??”

 

Dongwoo close the door and sit on his bed. He doesn’t know how to explain to Hoya.

 

 

Howon ah~~~slow down your voice a bit…………Sungyu hyung and Woohyun are resting…..we are lucky enough that Myungsoo and Jongie are out for schedule……”

 

Hoya sit on Myungsoo’s bed and trying to calm down when he saw Dongwoo looks so confused and frustrated.

 

 

“Hyung…...what’s wrong? What did you talked about with Sungyeol just now? Explain to me why you suddenly drag me inside…….shouldn’t we persuade him to let us train him in rap? That’s was what we agreed on, isn’t it? So why did you suddenly change your mind?”

 

Dongwoo palm his face and sigh heavily when Hoya bombs him with all the questions.

 

 

“He know, Howon ah…….he know~~~~”

 

“Know about what?”

 

“And he aware that we also know about that…....”

 

Hoya lost in his thinking for a while and widens his eyes when the reality suddenly hit him.

 

 

“The…..the contract!!!! His contract termination~~~~~”

 

“Yeah…….his contract termination…….and all this time he just pretended that he didn’t know about that…..”

 

“So…….so that’s why he said…….don’t waste our time on him………and that’s explain his behavior when we first had our practice with TVXQ’s sunbae-nim……..What……what should we do now, hyung????”

 

“I……I don’t know……..I don’t know Howon ah~~~~~”

 

 

Hoya sighs heavily and grabs his hair in frustration.

 

“DAMN IT!!!!!”

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~another update for you guys~~~

 

Looks like Dongwoo and Hoya already aware that Sungyeol know about his status.

Will they also know about the Sungyeol’s agreement?

Will they tell other member about this?

What will Dongwoo and Hoya do?

 

Wait for my next update~~~