Yearn for~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 98

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

At first, they just feel curious, but as the music beat faster and harder choreography routine involved, they was amazed and can’t believe what they saw. It’s been a while they have a practice with Sungyeol, either dance practice or vocal session. That if they can call it a practice session, because Changmin always took Sungyeol away for his so-called-vocal-practice on the rooftop and every time Sungyeol have his dance practice at the studio, the group always have their group schedule that exclude Sungyeol. So they rarely see or hear any of Sungyeol’s recent development for the collaboration stage’s preparation.

But what they saw from the mirror reflection is beyond their expectation. Sungyeol make a perfect swift rotation with his long leg and every angle of his movement is sharp and coordinated. He
following the beat and the music flow extremely well that almost a fusion between Dongwoo and Hoya style in dancing.

 

Even Hoya which is the main dancer in INFINITE was stun. Although he looks like a corpse a moment ago with Sungyeol’s issue,
but now he look energetic and full of competitive aura when he saw how well Sungyeol’s dance is. The skillful footwork and wavy body movement was similar to Yunho’s style but with more sharp and dynamic using INFINITE’s style of dance routine. Simply said, it looks like a brand new Lee Sungyeol.

But amidst the wonder and amazement by INFINITE’s member, TVXQ/JYJ looks at Sungyeol in worries written all over their face. They saw Sungyeol’s improvement day by day, so it’s not new to them, but the passion and energy showed by Sungyeol worried them. He still looks pale and they can see the layers of bandages throughout his shirt and pant. Not to mention the bruise that slightly decorated his left cheek from yesterday still visible.

After a non-stop practiced the choreography routine for 3 to 4 songs, Yunho call for a 15 minutes rest, but Sungyeol still yet to show any sign that he want to stop. He keeps on warming up his limbs and dances in front of the mirror by himself, without care of others. Sungyu and Dongwoo keep asking if he want to take a rest. But Sungyeol just keep shaking his head without a word.

He didn’t even look at them in the eyes.

He even pushes Myungsoo’s hand away when his other half offered a water bottle to him and brush off Sungjong’s hand when the youngest hold his hand for comfort.

 

 

Silent Sungyeol was really a torture to all of them. When they continue for the 5thsong that included the JYJ’s member, Sungyeol stumble in the middle of the routine and fall hard on his right shoulder. Everyone stop dancing immediately by reflex, but Sungyeol casually stand up and continue like nothing happen.

The sour mood keeps on like that until their 7th song. This time Sungyu can’t take it anymore, especially when he saw Sungyeol only stop for a drink and fixing the bandage on his ankle and hand.

The INFINITE’s leader pulls the leader of TVXQ to the side and whisper seriously.

 

 

 

“Can we stop for dance practice? maybe a bit rest and continue for vocal session?”

 

 

Yunho just nods while wiping his forehead with the towel hanging on his shoulder. He fully agreed with Sungyu, especially when all the members look tired. In the same time, he also worried about Sungyeol. That boy looks like he squeezes all energy he had for the practice. Yunho also noticed the tense mood between Sungyeol and his group members.

 

 

 

“Everyone~~~~take a rest for 15 minutes and then we move for vocal practice~~~Sungyu, Woohyun, Junsu and Jaejoong will lead for vocal session~~”

 

 

 

Everyone take a deep breath and scatter around. Sungyu watch s one by one.

Dongwoo sit beside Hoya and discuss something. Both look serious.

Woohyun keep whispering at the sulky maknae. Maybe comforting the youngest or something.

Then, the leader of INFINITE lands his eyes on the visual of the group. Myungsoo sit alone far away from others, but his eyes never left his other half. He look somehow disturb and worried, with a little hint of upset from his expression.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol just fix his bandages without care of his surroundings. His eyes look death and his pale face was soulless. There is no more smile on Sungyeol’s face who used to be the most cheerful and bubbly person in INFINITE. The person who used to make a fuss over a little cut on his finger, now calmly and quietly fixing the bandage that wrapped on his hand, elbow, ankle, shoulder and maybe some under his shirt and pant.

 

 

In Sungyu’s eyes, Sungyeol is not just broken from the outside but inside as well.

How he yearn the ‘old’ Sungyeol.

How he yearn for Sungyeol’s laugh.

How he yearn Sungyeol’s prank.

How he desire for Sungyeol’s smile.

How he yearn for the mischievous Choding.

How he want to hear every word come from Sungyeol’s lip.

He yearns for all of that.

Very, very much.

 

 

 

“Sungyu ah……are you okay?”

 

 

Sungyu slowly shift his head toward the voice.

 

 

 

“Okay……I’m okay……”

 

 

Changmin sigh heavily and pull Sungyu’s hand and put something on his palm.

A tissue.

 

 

 

“At least make sure no tears on your face if you want to lie like that……..”

 

 

Sungyu gasp and quickly wipe his face with the back of his hand. He didn’t even realize that a tear escape the corner of his eyes. After he settles on his feeling, Sungyu take a deep breath and awkwardly thank Changmin for the tissue.

 

 

 

“Anyway……about the plan……..you won’t regret? This might be the last chance to think about it again……”

 

 

The glint in Sungyu’s eyes change. The gloomy face that Changmin saw just now changes instantly to the point that he was taken aback. Sungyu look so determine and there is a hint of grudge. The same look Jaejoong gave to Lee Soo Man when he walk off the SM’s building years ago.

 

 

 

“Nah~~~I told you already…….I’m going all out…….doesn’t matter what will happen to me……..I won’t regret anything……”

 

 

 

Changmin sigh heavily. What a fierce leader, he thought. He never expected Sungyu will agreed instantly when he talk about his plan. But now he is the one who regret for suggested it to the INFINITE’s leader.

But he can’t think of anything else because no matter how much money he own, how much influence he had and how effective the strategy he plan, without the help from INFINITE, Sungyeol can’t be save. Even now, that boy already pushed everyone and shut himself out.

 

 

 

“So……what is the progress?? Is it enough?? I still have some more…….”

 

 

Sungyu’s stern voice wakes Changmin up. He then sigh softly and pat the INFINITE’s leader right cheek.

 

 

 

“Don’t be so cheeky~~~~~Show off~~~~”

 

 

Sungyu feel a bit annoy, so he brush Changmin’s hand off.

 

 

 

“No, I’m not!! I told you, I’m going all out!!!! I’m not joking~~~~”

 

 

Changmin sigh heavily and nods.

 

 

“I know Sungyu ah……..what you gave me is enough…….it’s being handles right now……All the big 4 companies already agreed and including WOOLLIM’s, Yunho and my share, we had about 35% in SM…….and if yours is successful……3% is in your hand…….”

 

 

Sungyu grit his teeth slowly. If what Changmin said is truth, he and Mr. Choi will have a chance to voice up their opinion. He spends a lot and he desperately hopes it worth it.

 

 

 

“But……let me handles that……for now, he is your priority……..”

 

 

Sungyu shift his attention at where Changmin’s fixed his eyes on. His eyes soften and full of guilt when he saw how Sungyeol just keep quiet and only focusing on their dance practiced video. He knows that Sungyeol was upset and all of them don’t even know what to say or to talk about with that guy. Even Myungsoo stayed away from his best friend, but his eyes never left Sungyeol.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~your……..your nose!!!!”

 

 

Sungyu’s train of mind got cut off and he quickly dash toward Sungyeol right after he heard Dongwoo’s panic voice.

 

 

 

A/N : Another update for you guys~~~

 

Looks like Sungyu and Changmin planned something?

What is it?

Will it help or a burden to Sungyeol?

What actually happen to Sungyeol?

Will Myungsoo and Sungyeol on good term again?

 

Wait for my next chapter~~