The Hint~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 77

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Nothing~~~It’s nothing…….we are just joking around~~~~”

 

 

That young guy yanks his hand from Sungyeol’s grab. His vein popped up on both side of his temple and tighten his jaw. His chest move up and down agitatedly.

 

 

“You think I’m stupid????!!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol try to grab his hand again, but once again that guy pull his hand with force.

 

 

“HOW LONG DID YOU PLAN ON HIDING IT FROM ME????”

 

“Stop it~~~~”

 

 

Yunho quickly grab that guy hand when he harshly grab Sungyeol’s collar. He doesn’t even know whose that guy is.

 

 

“You think I didn’t notice that there is something wrong with you??? Your swollen ankle!!!! Your stomachache!!!!! Your pale face!!!! Your scar!!!!”

 

“Daeyeol ah~~~~please~~~~Hyung will explain……but~~~but not now~~~~”

 

 

 

Daeyeol’s name makes sense to Yunho and Changmin. That’s why he looks so angry and has a strikingly similar feature with Sungyeol.

 

 

“Then explain now!!!!! Not later…….now hyung!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol grab his little brother’s hand and squeeze it. He needs to make Daeyeol shut up because INFINITE’s members will arrive any minutes for the practice. He doesn’t want any of them know about his condition. He was not ready for that. All plans and his hard work will just vanish into thin air.

 

 

“Later!!!! Sungyu hyung and others will be here anytime!!!! They can’t hear any of this!!!!! Do you get……..urrrgghhh~~~”

 

 

Daeyeol want to say something back but Sungyeol’s pained expression shock him and he quickly grab his big brother when he feel Sungyeol’s body goes limp on him.

 

 

“Hyung!!!”

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~”

 

 

Changmin quickly help Daeyeol to carry Sungyeol slowly so he can sit on the floor. Maybe the shocked and sudden stress makes him weak. Sungyeol press one hand on his tummy. Looks like his stomach hurt again.

 

 

“Do you want to throw up or something? Do you bring any medicine?”

 

 

Sungyeol shake his head to Changmin and panting slowly to calm himself down. The nausea that haunts him every day makes him easily tired. After his breath become even, Sungyeol slowly pull his little brother so that Daeyeol will sit across him.

 

 

 

 

“Listen little brother…….I know how you feel but please try to understand me…….My life as a singer might end after this collaboration, but yours……..you still got a long way to go and as a leader, take full responsibility to protect and guide your members like Sungyu hyung did……..okay?

 

“But hyung~~~~that’s a totally different topic……I’m talking about your health~~~~what is this ‘kidney failure’ is all about??”

 

 

 

Sungyeol sigh heavily and shift his attention toward Yunho and the TVXQ’s leader instantly understands the meaning behind Sungyeol’s pleading eyes. He kneels down beside the Lee brothers and smiles a bit toward them.

 

 

“Daeyeol, right? What your brother trying to say is……..he wants you to focus on your group’s debut preparation and support him in whatever decision he made…….Sungyeol decided to make this collaboration as his last stage and he want to make it as memorable as he can…….for INFINITE and INSPIRIT………”

 

 

Daeyeol sigh heavily and tighten his jaw. He knows how stubborn his big brother can be when he already made his decision.

 

 

“Does Sungyu hyung know about this?? Myungsoo hyung??”

 

 

Sungyeol smile and fix his little brother fringe that fall down on his forehead gently.

 

 

“You think they will let me do this if they know? They already stressed out enough for this collaboration and the confirmation of my departure from INFINITE make it hard for them…….especially Sungyu hyung and Myungsoo……..so keep this from them, okay? Only until this collaboration……urmmmm?”

 

 

Daeyeol grab his brother’s hand on his forehead and put it near his chest. He looks so worried and at the same time a bit scares.

 

 

“I’ll be watching your condition from time to time…..you have to update me every single time about your medicine and treatment……..tell me everything tonight when you are free…….or I will go to Sungyu hyung and spill everything……promise???”

 

 

Sungyeol smile warmly and nods his head. Once again, he wonders what he did to be blessed by this amazing little brother that understands him fully.

Daeyeol shift his attention from his brother and bow respectfully to his super senior. He was too caught up with his big brother’s issue that he forgot to greet them.

 

 

“I’m sorry Yunho sunbae-nim and Changmin sunbae-nim for totally forgot my manner……..thanks for looking after my airhead big brother……I hope he didn’t cause you guys any trouble……”

 

 

Changmin chuckles at Daeyeol’s sarcasms. He starts to like this guy.

 

 

“He do cause us a lot of trouble, but the pleasure is ours……..he makes our days more challenging…….if you know what I mean……”

 

 

Daeyeol sigh softly and lightly hug his big brother. Looking at how dependable Yunho and Changmin are, make him feel a bit calm. At least his brother got someone taking care of him when he can’t.

 

The sound of opening door makes all four of them shift their attention.

 

 

“Oh~~~Daeyeol ah~~~~you are here?”

 

 

Daeyeol stand up and bow down a bit to show his respect to INFINITE’s members who just arrived at the studio. He just seals his mouth and bow down again toward the TVXQ’s sunbae-nim.

 

 

Then….sunbae-nim, I excuse myself……after my group’s dance practice, I’ll bring them down to greet you guys……”

 

 

Yunho just nod and smile at Daeyeol. When that boy walks pass Sungyu, he glance a bit and grab Sungyu’s sleeve on his way out. Everyone was so busy greeting TVXQ and talking among them that none of them notice that Daeyeol pulls Sungyu and whisper at the INFINITE’s leader’s ear.

 

 

“Take a good look……..and a good care of my big brother……..then you’ll know there is something wrong with him…….I’m begging you, please do that hyung~~~~”

 

 

Sungyu frown and before he gets to ask anything, Daeyeol already walk away.

What does he mean?

Is there something wrong with Sungyeol?

 

 

“Hyung~~~~”

 

 

Sungyu’s train of mind got cut off when Dongwoo call him.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Outside the studio)

 

 

Daeyeol sigh heavily and ruffle his hair. He hopes that Sungyu will take his hint seriously. His big brother needs s. He knows that deep down, Sungyeol want Sungyu to understand and comfort him. He knows his brother too well because being the oldest sibling, Sungyeol doesn’t have anyone he can rely on and he always doing anything he want without anyone to guide him. Sungyeol used to be a problematic child since young.

But Sungyeol changed and become more mature and dependable when he joins INFINITE and Daeyeol know that is all because of Sungyu’s influence. He knows how much his big brother depend on and respect his leader.

 

That’s why he gave a hint to Sungyu.

He should know.

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~~

 

Will Daeyeol help?

What actually Daeyeol tried to do when he decide to give those hint to Sungyu?

Will Sungyu understand and take the hint seriously?

Will Sungyeol be okay?

What will happen if Sungyu know the meaning behind the hint given by Daeyeol?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~

 

By the way, you guys must be already watch WOOLLIMPICK 2017~~~~~~so I'm right hehehehe~~~~ Daeyeol definitely inherited Sungyeol gene~~~the second Choding already born~~~~what make it cute and funnier, the second Choding is the leader~~~~the 100% opposite of Sungyu hahaha~~~ GO GO YEOL LIL BRO >_<