The Other Half~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 99

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

 

“I said I’m okay……..so go back to the studio…….I will be there in few minutes…….”

 

 

 

Myungsoo fidgeting and glue his sight on the floor. He nervously pulls the hem of his sleeve and bites his inner cheeks non-stop. Although Sungyeol asked him several time to leave him alone but his foots can’t move an inch.

The sighted of Sungyeol fiercely slap Sungyu’s hand away when the leader tried to wipe the blood the poured from his nostril still fresh in his mind. He never saw Sungyeol look so furious. Even the INFINITE’s leader was taken aback by the fierce glare Sungyeol gave him. Then his best friend just casually walk out the studio after asked permission from the TVXQ’s leader.

Everyone was stunned and only Myungsoo managed to drag his weak foots, followed Sungyeol to the bathroom. And now, he just standing behind his other half, watching Sungyeol cleaning the blood and blows his nose.

 

 

 

“Kim Myungsoo…….go back……”

 

 

“Yeolie ah~~~are you…..are you okay?”

 

 

Sungyeol turn his body and lean at the sink behind him while looking straight to his other half. His flush face, red nose and deep gaze make Myungsoo lost all the strength on his knees.

 

 

 

“Yeah…..why wouldn’t I?”

 

 

“It just….just that you just now……you know…..nosebleed and everything……so I…..I just wondering……if you are…..okay….”

 

 

“Alive and standing……anything else you want to ask?”

 

 

 

Myungsoo shoot his head up and looking at Sungyeol’s soulless face. Sungyeol never talk that way to anyone especially him. Suddenly, Myungsoo’s heart felt empty and dry.

 

 

 

“Are you…..upset…….with me?”

 

 

“No…”

 

 

“Then…..why? I…….you never kept any secret from me……am I not…..not your best friend anymore?”

 

 

 

Sungyeol just sigh and turn his body back to the sink and wash his hand while Myungsoo just patiently waiting the answer for his question.

 

 

 

“I’ll be leaving INFINITE right after the collaboration stage…….so……I need to starts slowly walk away from you guys……just think of it as my own selfish way……”

 

 

“But…..I…..”

 

 

“You said…..secret? Am I the only one with secret? So, just drop it…….let act this way until the end of the collaboration……so it will be easy for everyone when I leave……”

 

 

“It’s not what I…….”

 

 

“Keep the distance from me……. I don’t want to comfort you but I don’t want to hurt you either ……”

 

 

“But that’s not what…….”

 

 

“I leave Sungjong in your care……no need for him to look upon me anymore…….and I don’t care if he feels betray because of me……Others will be okay, Sungyu hyung have Woohyun hyung and Hoya have Dongwoo hyung…….so it’s okay…….”

 

 

“CAN YOU STOP TALKING???!!!!! AM I AN OUTSIDER???!!!! STOP YOUR BULLS BEFORE I PUNCH YOU FOR REAL!!!!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!”

 

 

 

Sungyeol’s hand suddenly stops and only the sound of the running water can be heard between them. He didn’t dare to turn his body around to face his other half. He knows that Myungsoo is crying right now.

The soft crying sound turns into a messy sobbing sound. Myungsoo never cry that hard and he even hiccupping in between his sob.

 

He doesn’t care anymore.

He was too sad and upset.

He felt abandoned and ignored.

The thought of Sungyeol cutting the friendship that they had for years and talk coldly to him make him heartbroken.

 

He can no longer keep a straight face at that thought. Sungyeol is the first person who he opened up to and the first person who managed to enter his own world and never give up on Myungsoo no matter what. Now that person wants to leave and even pushed him away.

 

 

 

“Soo ah~~~~”

 

 

“STOP…..CALLING ME THAT!!!!! YOU ARE LEAVING!!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol sigh heavily and gently pull Myungsoo into a hug. He pats the back of his best friend and tightens the grip on Myungsoo when that guy trying to pull away.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry……okay Soo ah?......I’m sorry~~”

 

 

Myungsoo pull out from Sungyeol’s hug and a hint of determination flash in his eyes.

 

 

 

“Then, me too……I’m leaving…..I will follow you~~~”

 

 

“WHAT??!!!”

 

 

“I’ll pay the fine for broken the contract……I have enough saving for that……”

 

 

“Don’t be stupid, Kim Myungsoo!!!!!”

 

 

“Then how about you??!!! Aren’t you the stupid one?? Sacrifice yourself for no reason?? You think we will appreciate it??”

 

 

“What?? That doesn’t make sense……..wait!! What are you talking about???”

 

 

 

Sungyeol widen his eyes and grab Myungsoo’s shoulder hard. The shorter guy just stays still and looks fiercely back at his other half. He no longer can keep everything inside. He doesn’t care what will others say about this but he doesn’t want to keep any secret from Sungyeol.

 

 

 

“We know everything……as in EVERYTHING…….”

 

 

Sungyeol slowly let go of Myungsoo and his face darken.

 

 

“And you said we keep secret? Then let me tell you……..Sungyu hyung hurt his hand because he punch the wall yesterday….he was so upset about everything that happen to you…….Sungjong? He cried for you……Hoya hyung and Dongwoo hyung blame themselves for everything and I……I’m not a good friend and I don’t want to keep on going without you…….Do you understand me, Sungyeol ah??”

 

 

Sungyeol take a few steps back and frown. He put his hand on his tummy and tries to breathe slowly when his breath becomes uneven with Myungsoo’s words.

 

 

 

“You guys are the one who don’t understand………”

 

 

“Then make me…..make us understand~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol take a deep breath and slowly walk past his other half.

 

 

“Whether I’m stay or leave……I won’t be healthy enough to do anything…..”

 

 

Myungsoo’s foots rooted to the floor and his eyes widen to the max. The gentle words that past by him sound so blur and heavy for his mind to register. When he was about to ask Sungyeol back, his other half already walk away.

 

 

 

A/N : Another update for you guy~~Sorry for late update~~~Kind of busy…

 

 

What will happen now?

Will INFINITE really let Sungyeol go?

Will Sungyeol tell his group everything?

Why Sungyeol looks so upset with Sungyu?

Will they be in good term back? Or worse?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~