Lets do it~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 68

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Sungyeol just nod his head and wipe his sweat with the back of his sleeve. He had been dancing with Yunho for almost 2 hours already. He slipped, fell down and stumble his own feet several time, but he refused to rest or to take a breather. Not even when Yunho asked him to.

 

 

“Hyung~~~~~again..……”

 

Yunho quickly grab Sungyeol’s hand when that guy trying to get up.

 

 

“No…..sit and rest…….no excuse…..”

 

Although Yunho said with a warm smile on his face, Sungyeol wince at the strong grab of Yunho’s hand. A subtle gesture of do-as-I-say-or-you-are-dead kind of warning. So, Sungyeol just sigh, lie down on the dance floor and panting heavily. Dance practice with Yunho makes Sungyeol realized the different between the practices he had with INFINITE’s dance instructor.

If their instructor focus on sharp and dynamics movement, but the TVXQ’s leader more emphasize on the flow and feel of the rhythm. Same with Dongwoo’s style, but more coordinated.

 

 

“Be honest with me, Sungyeol ah~~~”

 

“Huh??? What do you mean?”

 

 

Sungyeol was a bit taken aback by Yunho’s sudden sharp glare. In a flash, it almost resembles Sungyu’s way of glaring.

 

 

“Are you really okay?”

 

Sungyeol just chuckle at Yunho.

 

 

“Hyung, you asked that question already……I’m okay~~~the choreography is hard, but I still got some energy left~~~~”

 

“Emotionally………are you okay?”

 

Sungyeol smile and ruffle his hair slightly.

 

 

“I’m okay……”

 

“Physically?”

 

“Huh?”

 

 

Yunho grab Sungyeol’s right ankle and squeeze it. That action make Sungyeol flinch a bit and unconsciously grab Yunho’s hand.

 

 

“Hyu…….hyung!!!! What are you doing??? Its hurt~~~~~”

 

“You think I didn’t notice it?”

 

Sungyeol slowly rub his right ankle to reduce the pain. He quietly sighs and looks apologetically at Yunho.

 

 

“I’m sorry…….”

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~your right ankle is swollen and the other one is also start to swell……….and you look a bit pale these few days………don’t push yourself too hard~~~~~and you think I didn’t know that you throw up almost every day?? You even eat a little……….”

 

Sungyeol smile at Yunho. It’s kind of comforting seeing someone care about him and nags him once in a while. He missed that feeling.

 

 

“I just have an upset stomach……..don’t you worry about that…..and about this ankle, it will be okay after few days.........anyway, where is Changmin sunbae-nim? I thought I have a vocal practice with him…….”

 

 

Yunho just scoff at Sungyeol’s clumsy way of changing the topic. But he let it go anyway. There is no use if he pushes that boy too hard.

 

He needs to follow Sungyeol’s pace if he want that boy to improve. Yunho watch all INFINITE’s choreography and he noticed that sharp and dynamic movement is not suitable with Sungyeol because he is tall unless he has a basic training in ballet or contemporary dance. And that boy didn’t learn to dance from the basic. It’s like he had been introduced directly to strong and fast choreography routine.

The result of that training make Sungyeol’s dance quite stiff and uncoordinated. Yunho tries to change that. Although the time is not on their side, the result depends on Sungyeol himself.

 

 

“Yeah……..he said he have an appointment.....maybe he’ll join us later….”

 

Sungyeol just nod and keep massaging his ankle. He felt grateful that Yunho didn’t ask further about his swollen ankle. Sungyeol tried to walk as normal as he could. It’s been a few days actually for his ankle to swollen like that. He was lucky enough that Daeyeol didn’t notice it when he spends a night yesterday at their home.

 

Sometime he took some pain killer to reduce the pain and hide it from Kris. Kris will explode if he knows that.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Mr. Choi’s office)

 

 

“So that’s why you asked about the term in collaboration contract?”

 

Changmin smirk and tap his finger on the table. His habit every time he had plan in his mind.

 

 

“That’s brilliant, Changmin ah~~~~~did Yunho knows about this?”

 

“Nope~~~for now, keep this from him…….trust me, that’s better~~~~”

 

Mr. Jun nod his head. He agreed that keeping this plan from Yunho might be for the best. It’s better to let Yunho focus in training Sungyeol. After all he had a lot in his plate to handle about the concert and Yunho need to lead both TVXQ and INFINITE in this collaboration stage as well. So it is important not to add on anything on his shoulder.

 

 

“But is it safe? I mean, for TVXQ……. You guys still have another 1 year on your contract after the military service, isn’t it?”

 

Mr. Choi scratches his chin and let out a soft sigh. Changmin’s idea is really out of the box. He didn’t even know how the TVXQ’s maknae can come out with that idea. It’s quite risky but not impossible to do. After all, he had all the authority in this collaboration stage. As long he didn’t break any contract’s term and condition, Lee Soo Man can’t object to any of his decision.

But the problem is, after the collaboration stage. That old guy might hold a grudge against INFINITE and TVXQ.

 

“Nope………He won’t be able to touch TVXQ that easily…….not when we own something in SM Entertainment~~~~~it’s INFINITE that Woollim need to protect……..”

 

Mr. Choi smirks at Changmin’s statement. He acknowledges Changmin’s capability. He better make that guy an ally, because in the future no one will have a happy ending if they go against Shim Changmin. He is so sly, but in a good way. Changmin knows how to taunt his opponent.

 

 

“Okay…..you got my interest~~~~but will they agreed on this? They have their own schedules and performance, right? Not to mention that we need to discuss this with their company……..it’s quite complicated……… ”

 

Changmin tap his finger again.

 

 

“I deal with them myself……..about the company, I leave that to you sir~~~~”

 

Mr. Jun just cross his hand and sink in his thought listening to the conversation between his friend, Choi Junyeop and the maknae of TVXQ, Shim Changmin. He was a bit nervous with this new plan.

 

 

“But SM Entertainment is quite powerful…….don’t you think that Soo Man might pressure their company to avoid any of their involvement?”

 

Changmin smirk again.

 

“Not when half of the company belongs to them……..sir, you think we just keep what we earned?? We have place to well spend our saving………”

 

Mr. Choi chuckles at Changmin’s reply. Indeed, this guy is not someone that can be tamed no matter who is his owner. SM Entertainment makes a big mistake when they touched TVXQ years ago. Changmin are just waiting for a perfect time to get back what he lost.

 

 

“You got my word……..let’s do it!!!!”

 

Changmin stand up and shake his hand with Mr. Choi. He satisfied with Mr. Choi full support in his plan. Looks like he will be busy until their collaboration concert and Changmin didn’t even plan to rest at all. He need to make sure Sungyeol is ready for the collaboration.

He will make sure that Lee Soo Man regret touching INFINITE.

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~~~

 

What wrong with Sungyeol? Is he sick?

Will he be able to cope with all the practice with TVXQ?

What actually Changmin plan?

Who are “they” that they talked about?

Will INFINITE involve in this new plan?

 

Wait for my next update~~~~