First day~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 11

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Guys!!!!!! Breakfast!!!!!”

 

Sungjong, Hoya and Dongwoo answer their “mom” calling and go to the kitchen. They settle themselves at the table and start eating and Woohyun walk to his room to check on the leader. Today they promotion activities will start. They will be on various show and performance whether individual, sub-unit or group for promotion strategies for their comeback concert. Dongwoo and Hoya have an interview for INFINITE H and as a guest for radio show. While Sungjong cast as a guest in SBS Strong Heart show. Sungyu and Woohyun will start their Immortal Song for season 2 and Myungsoo as usual finishing his drama filming. As what they being informed yesterday, there is no schedule for Sungyeol, so nobody bother to wake him up. After all, he came back late yesterday so they let him rest more.

 

Sungyu walk to the kitchen with Woohyun for breakfast. Hoya, Dongwoo and Sungjong will make a move with Hyoan first so they need to finish the breakfast before their manager arrive. Both of INFINITE main vocal and lead vocal still got 3 hour before another manager picks them up.

 

“Hoya, can hyung borrow your purple jacket for my schedule?”

 

“Sure, hyung. Just take it. I hang it at my wardrobe” reply the purple maniac while rushing to get his bag. Dongwoo still finishing his tea and run to catch up with Hoya and follows by the maknae behind.

 

Sungyu just chuckle seeing the 3 members antique. Looks like, all of them will be busy starting today. The leader walk to Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol shared room to get Hoya’s jacket. Their stylist said his concept will be purple and the only one who has a lot of purple stuffs is only the purple mania in the team, Hoya.

When Sungyu open the door, he stop on his track when he saw Sungyeol tidying his bed and get ready to wash up.

 

“Why didn’t you sleep more Sungyeol ah? You don’t have any schedule today. Just rest, okay”

 

Sungyeol eyes the leader and smile thinly.

“Well, at least I want to act as busy as you guys.” Sungyeol just grab his towel and walk past Sungyu. The leader just shrugs it off and looks around to find the jacket he came for. Then he goes to kitchen to have the breakfast with Woohyun and Myungsoo who just woke up.

 

“Can you just take a bath first before eat, Myungsoo ah?”

 

The boy just smiles sheepishly and continues eating. Sungyu just sigh and let him be. Well, even the perfect human like Myungsoo have his own flaws. All their fans call him a-man-who-god-give-all. But the reality is, god didn’t give the boy hygiene’s awareness. He’s too lazy to take a bath. Luckily, god do give him a nice natural body scent, so nobody even realize if he didn’t take a bath for 3 days.

 

“Wow, rice for breakfast, Woohyun hyung? I might need to skip my lunch because of this”

 

Sungyeol cheery walk to the table and sit down. He grabs his rice bowl and starts to dig in. The 3 guys in front of him just watch him in wonder. Sungyeol wear a nice sleeveless shirt and jean. He even wears his small leather backpack on his back and a jacket hanging on the chair next to him.   

 

“Do you need to go somewhere, Sungyeol ah? Our group schedule only start at 5.00pm. Still early for you”

 

Sungyeol’s spoon stops near his lip. He put down the spoon slowly and hung his head low. Sungyeol’s behavior makes the three guys in front of him glancing each other. Myungsoo’s try to touch the choding’s hand but Sungyeol move his hand under the table.

Sungyeol then flash his warm smile and open his bag to find something. He took out a thick document and put on the table. Myungsoo recognize the familiar document and take it to have a look. It’s a scrip book. While Woohyun and Sungyu still waiting for the choding to say anything.

 

“I need to go to KBS building for scrip briefing. I got casted for KBS new drama” explain Sungyeol in a big smile.

Sungyu took the scrip from Myungsoo’s hand and look at it.

 

“BLACK & WHITE” 

 

That the title in front of the thick scrip book. Sungyu open the scrip and scan it briefly.

 

“The main branch has decided, Lee Sungyeol will be REMOVE from INFINITE and will be put back under the Acting Department. Lee Sungyeol will be fully under actor contract and his stage contract will be TERMINATED.”

Mr.Choi’s words click in Sungyu’s mind.

 

“Lee Sungyeol”

Sungyu glare the choding. The leader’s tone was low and threatening.

“Yes, hyung?”

“What did you talked about with Mr.Choi?”

 

Sungyu was starting to get furious. Is Mr.Choi try to compensate Sungyeol’s contract termination by offering him a role for a drama? Did the big guy terminate the choding contract already? Without telling them?

 

“Nothing much. Mr.Choi said that he got a drama for me as a lead role. He called me yesterday to ask whether I want to do it or not. I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to tell you hyung. My fault”

Sungyeol observe s expression. Something is off.

 

Why Sungyu’s hyung looks so mad?

Why Woohyun hyung looks worry?

Why Myungsoo avoiding his eyes?

 

“Is that it? Nothing else?”

“Like what, hyung?”

 

Sungyeol eyes suspiciously when Woohyun clear his throat, Sungyu’s rub his neck and his best friend, Myungsoo looking down and playing with his finger. His usual habit when he felt guilty. Then it hit him.

The reality hit him hard.

 

THEY KNOW. THEY ALL KNOW. HIS CONTRACT TERMINATION ISSUE.

 

“No, Sungyeol ah, I mean……..”

“I’m so happy when Mr.Choi gave me the scrip. He said that this would be my first individual schedule for our comeback concert promotional activities. For 4 months, I will have a pack schedule” cut Sungyeol happily and a bit jumpy to show how excited he is to the members. Then he stands up and grabs his jacket while avoiding eyes contact with the three of s.

Nobody notice his trembling clenched fist.

 

“You had done eating already?”

“I’m done and I’m late. See you guys later. Thank you for the breakfast hyung~~~~” Sungyeol get his cap and mask, walk in rush and lost from their sight in a flash.

 

 “Wait a minute,hyung……..who pick him up for the schedule?”

Woohyun glance to Sungyu who looks a bit lost and Myungsoo gaze to Sungyeol’s half eaten rice.

 

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys...~~~~~~ hope not disappointing my reader ^_^

I decide to put a lot of Myungyeol/Yeolmyung moment because I love them a lot hehehe~~~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<