Stunt?~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 14

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

Today the boys will learn a new choreography routine for their new song. Sungyu is busy putting his boys in line while checking their personal schedule. He himself has full schedules for whole week and he need to distribute the person in-charge in the team every time he was unable to be with them. Normally, 2nd in charge is Woohyun, 3rd for Hoya and Dongwoo is next in line.

 

They woke up early; meet their dance instructor to see their new dance routine position. As usual, their choreography getting more difficult and fast beat. INFINITE was known for their sharp and synchronized dance, so they need to protect their pride. In the dance studio, they practice a bit for 1st and 2nd verse of the song and they need to separate for personal, group or sub-unit schedule.

 

Woohyun and Sungjong will have a radio show for SUKIRA Radio, Hoya and Dongwoo will be busy for their new INFINITE H dance practice, Myungsoo will finishing his last episode drama filming, Sungyu will have his solo song recording and Sungyeol will start his 1st day drama filming. All are busy and everything is going smoothly. They temporary forgot about Sungyeol issue when seeing a normal noisy and clumsy Sungyeol early in the morning.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“Did you read your contract Sungyeol-ssi?”

 

The PD knot his eyebrows seeing a confuse Sungyeol. He was annoyed when Sungyeol running to him 10 minutes before the filming started. Although it’s not the guy turn yet, the PD lost his focus and Sungyeol asking him about his scene.

 

“But I didn’t sign up for this. This should be a role for stuntman. But why my name is on this fighting scene?”

 

“Yes, but your company signed up for it. You oblige to be train with our stunt director and under strict practice session. Same goes to Kris-ssi. And that is what our producer agreed with Woollim under sealed agreement with SM Entertainment. Any other questions Sungyeol-ssi?”

 

Seeing the frozen guy, the PD just left with annoyed expression on his face. Sungyeol was left stump while holding his script book. He didn’t expect that SM Entertainment was that determined to crush him.

 

Yes.

 

SM Entertainment is the main branch that controls 10% of important decision for Woollim. Including the decision about his contract issue.

 

Seriously??? Doing a stunt himself for the drama’s violent and fighting scene? He only know cat and dog fight. Even Sungjong can make him kiss the floor. Do they want to kill him?     

The choding ruffle his hair in confusion. So this is the main purpose of the “6 month agreement” he signed with Mr.Choi.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Sungyeol was startled by the low-tone vocal behind him. He almost stumbles when he turn around to find Kris Wu standing near to him. Sungyeol’s “fanboy mode” automatically switches on and he smiles like an idiot in front of his role model.

 

“Sungyeol right? it’s been a while. Sorry for not recognized you last week”

 

“You remember me, Kris-ssi?” ask the choding confusedly.

 

Owh, just call me hyung. We were just a year part and of course I remember you. You used to hanging around when EXO training for debut”

 

Kris just chuckle when he sees Sungyeol make a perfect “o” shape with his lip. It’s been a while he feel comfortable talking to people since he left EXO. He grab Sungyeol’s arm and pull him to their assigned seat. They need to read their script as they have a lot of scene together. After all, both of them need a perfect chemistry for their role as sibling.

Sungyeol just gladly let himself being led by Kris. They sit and revise their script together. Sometime the choding crack a lame joke and laugh at his own joke and Kris just smile at the boy antics. The filming crews just shaking their head seeing how loud Sungyeol is, and how quite Kris are. They like earth and the sky, water and fire.   

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In INFINITE's dorm)

 

“Why with the sulky face, Myungsoo ah? Did Dongwoo take your food again?”

 

"No, I did not!!!!!!"

 

Sungyu ignored Dongwoo's whining to his accusation. He was worried by the Myungsoo’s “L” mode. He normally did that when he need to be in character for their show or in a bad mood. Myungsoo should be happy when he finished his last episode and having a drama conference in one go. That what he been whining to Sungyu for a month.

 

“Nothing. Just tired and boring”

 

With that, the INFINITE’s visual just walk away from the leader and go to his room. He closes the door a bit strong and the thump sound echo in their small dorm. The sound make Hoya peek his head from the kitchen. Today is his turn to make their dinner.

 

“What with the prince?”

 

“Don’t ask me. Maybe his monthly menstrual cycle hit him.”

 

Hoya just chuckles hearing the witty reply from the leader. Myungsoo will be furious if he heard that.

 

“Then same goes to Sungjongie. He’s been quiet the whole day. He didn’t even complainted as usual when I ask him to throw away the trash and to clean our room.”

 

“Aissshhhh…….not him too~~”

 

It’s normal for Myungsoo in “L” mode. But the maknae is in different level case. Now the leader was really worried.

 

 

A/N : sorry for late update~~~ hope you guys enjoy reading >_<

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<