2Woo friction~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 53

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Yahhhh!!! You fool!!!!”

 

Sungyeol was startle when someone yanks his hand until the pills in his hand fall down on the toilet’s floor. He snaps his head toward the owner of the voice.

 

“Didn’t the doctor warn you about the pill??? Yet you still take it???”

 

“Chang……Changmin sun…..sunbae-nim~~~~”

 

Sungyeol stutter in front of Changmin that drilling hole into Sungyeol’s face with his sharp glare. He bet this senior of him already memorized not just his face but also where his mole located with this much staring. The fact that Changmin is taller than Sungyeol makes Sungyeol feel intimidated. Sungyeol always deal with people that shorter or same height with him other than Kris and Kris gave a brotherly vibe, so Sungyeol never feel intimidated.

But Changmin gave him a fright and ‘bully’ vibes strongly come from his stare. He waist bump with the sink when he suddenly moves backward.

 

 

“Don’t ‘sunbae-nim’ me!!!”

 

Changmin grab Sungyeol’s right arm and push his sleeve up. The stiches still can be seen and the bluish and reddish spot around the stiches start to fade but still there. Sungyeol flinch when he feels a bit pain on his arm when the fabric slide roughly on his stiches cut.

Sungyeol was speechless with Changmin sudden act. He never even personally talks to this guy or even has a conversation before. Other than greeting the TVXQ on the stage when gather with other idols.

But now Changmin just casually scold him and even look at his injured arm. How the heck this tall guy even know about his arm?

 

 

“You better be careful, kiddo.......if I catch you take the pills again……I’ll make sure you won’t have a chance to stand on the stage anymore……..do you get me???”

 

Sungyeol’s eyes widen and he quickly pulls his hand back.

 

“Sunbae-nim or not~~~~ don’t talk like you know me!!!! You know nothing!!!!!”

 

Changmin grab Sungyeol’s collar and push him to the wall. Sungyeol make a small groan because he didn’t take any of his ‘vitamins’ yet. So the sudden contact between the cold wall and his bruised back pain a bit. He just unconsciously holds Changmin’s hand that grabs his collar strongly.

 

 

“I’m talking because I know, you bastard!!!! Is it worth it??? INFINITE, is it worth it to even sacrificed yourself???!!!”

 

Changmin’s face was fume with anger and he try hard to control his voice. Luckily nobody in the toilet other than them and the hall outside the bathroom is empty. He stared at Sungyeol the whole meeting to understand the boy, but he still can’t read what’s in Sungyeol’s mind.

He can’t believe this nervous, fragile and easy-to-scare boy is the same boy that Kris told them about. He tried to understand Sungyeol from their performance and variety show, but all he can see is a talentless brat and ‘empty can’. So, he can’t understand why this boy fights so hard when he doesn’t even suit as an idol and a singer. Especially with a strong group like INFINITE, he will definitely be buried under ’s talent.

 

Meanwhile, Sungyeol was speechless. To be grab by a collar and yell by the legendary idol in k-pop world definitely something that won’t happen to anyone. He just weakly let go of Changmin’s hand and lower down his head. He glues his sight on the bathroom floor and his make a fist with his hand.

A trembling fist and Changmin saw that.

Changmin feel guilty a bit, so he let go of Sungyeol’s collar and fix the boy shirt. He then sigh and pats Sungyeol’s head.

 

“Listen here, kiddo…….I’m not scolding you or anything……we……me and Yunho hyung know everything about you and the deal you made…….”

 

Sungyeol lift his head with his eyes wide open. No wonder he know about his arm, thought Sungyeol. Suddenly something click in his mind.

Is this the end?

 

Nobody should know about his agreement or he will be out of the group and his INFINITE’s contract will be terminate immediately. With that scary thought, Sungyeol tears drop one by one. He put his right hand on his chest and clenches his jaw.

 

 

“Yahh~~~~why are you crying??? Did…..did I scared you that much????”

 

Sungyeol can’t think of anything and want to run from there. He slowly tries to push Changmin aside with his trembling hand. Changmin panic a bit that he didn’t move from his spot. He always the maknae and he don’t know how to properly comfort a crying person that is younger than him. Jaejoong and Junsu is the perfect person for this kind of situation, thought Changmin.

 

“Nice job~~~~ we agreed to talk to him not to bully him, you ~~~~”

 

Changmin snap his head to the bathroom door. His leader leans on the door frame and cross his hand. Yunho looks annoyed.

 

 

“Hyung…....I need some help here~~~not your sarcasm, okay~~~”

 

Yunho just sigh and walk to Sungyeol who drop his head and his tears still dropping non-stop. He saw this before. When Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu were officially out from TVXQ, this is what Changmin looks like. Changmin just silently sat at the corner and wet the floor with his tears without any sound.

 

 

“Sungyeol ahh~~~ lift your head and look at me, okay?”

 

Sungyeol slowly lift his head, but his eyes look elsewhere other than Yunho. He was nervous when Yunho that also taller than him come close and lower his head to looks at his face. He flinches a bit when Yunho’s hand suddenly touches his cheek and wipes the tears with both of his thumb.

 

“We want to help you……..you and your members…….why do you think we suggest this collaboration at the first place?”

 

Sungyeol frown and look directly at the TVXQ’s leader. He opens his mouth to say something but close it back. He looks utterly confuse. But Yunho just smile gently and nodding to encourage him to talk.

 

 

“But……but no one supposed know about the deal…..who….who told you guys?”

 

Changmin sigh, crosses his hand and leans on the wall.

 

“Kris told us everything………so, we suggested this collaboration stage to help INFINITE……”

 

“But…..but how?? With you guys already know about the deal, it’s the end for me……”

 

“Well….first of all…..actually, Changmin is the one who suggest this collaboration and I don’t know what is his plan……….But after the meeting….I has my own plan……”

 

“Whatever~~~”

 

Changmin just scoff when Yunho put the blame on him.

 

“Now go to your members……..tell them nothing and lay low until we tell you otherwise, okay?”

 

Sungyeol still confuse but he just nods blankly at Yunho. He bows a bit to show some respect to his seniors and slowly walk past between the legendary duos.

 

“Hey Kiddo~~~”

 

Sungyeol turn his head when someone calls him. Looks like, that would be his nickname for a while, thought Sungyeol.

 

“The pills………remember what I said……”

 

Sungyeol just nod and dragging his heavy step away from there.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In Woollim’s studio)

 

“This is too much~~~~why would our INSPIRIT wrote something like this???”

 

Hoya just sighs softly at the maknae. Sungjong will get upset at anything related to Sungyeol right now. An anti-fans comment is normal. They saw and read it every day but they don’t care a about it. But their current situation makes everyone sensitive, especially Sungjong and Myungsoo. Although Myungsoo didn’t say much, but Hoya can tell the visual of their group look way more upset than the maknae. This is not the right time to read some anti-fans comments.

 

“Let it be Lee Sungjong~~~ its normal isn’t it? Don’t get so work up like that………”

 

Sungjong quietly hug his both of his knees when Dongwoo look directly at him. Lately Dongwoo were strict with everything, even with his tone and his word. There is no more sweet and bubbly Dongwoo that he knew before and it’s scared the maknae.

 

 

“LEE SUNGYEOL, ONE OF THE USELESS MEMBER IN BOYS IDOL GROUP………”

 

Everyone shift their eyes to the main vocal of the group. Hoya sigh heavily and Sungyu ruffle his hair in frustration. Now Nam Woohyun’s emotion starts to crack.

 

“How is that normal, Dongwoo hyung???”

 

Dongwoo just glare back at the main vocal. Woohyun never talk to him with that tone. A tone that only used by the leader, which irritate Dongwoo a bit, because Woohyun is younger than him.

 

“Then what do you want me to say????”

 

“The way you said that it was normal, is like you agreed with the comments……..WELL, ARE YOU??”

 

“NAM WOOHYUN!!!!”

 

Sungyu can’t stand it anymore. The last thing that he try to avoid the most is Woohyun goes ‘ball of fire’ mode, and it is happening. No one can stop him when the main vocal is in that mode. Woohyun is the only member in INFINITE who dares to have a fist fight with the leader.

 

“I just want Sungjong to stop freaking out every time Sungyeol’s name was mentioned!!!! At least I did something!!!! WHAT DID YOU DO, YOU BLOCKHEAD!!!!”

 

Hoya quickly grab Dongwoo’s arm and pull him far away from Woohyun. He knows the rapper way better than anyone else, so he know exactly when Dongwoo will explode and Dongwoo’s limit is just 1 step away. Meanwhile Sungyu try hard to stop Woohyun from marches toward Dongwoo.

The maknae silently trembling at the corner of the studio and Myungsoo become one with the wall, emotionless.

 

“YOU ARE NOT HELPING!!!! YOU ARE JUST SCARING HIM!!!!”JUST BECAUSE YOU ARE OLDER, DOESN’T MEAN I DIDN’T DARE TO PUNCH YOU!!!!!

 

“NAM WOOHYUN!!!! STOP!!!!!”

 

Sungyu harshly push Woohyun to the wall and put his hand firmly on the man’s chest to calm him down. Woohyun’s face was red and he was ready to attack if Dongwoo say any other word.

Meanwhile, Sungjong whimper can be heard. The maknae feel scared with what he witness right now. He never sees Dongwoo that angry and he can’t imagine Woohyun punch the main rapper of the group. That because Woohyun is always in control of his emotion and nobody can get angry at Dongwoo bubbly attitude. He feels guilty because he feels that these fight started because of him. So he slowly opens his mouth to say something to stop all this mess.

 

 

“I…..I’m so….sorry hy…hyung~~~~ I will not….will not….say anything about Yeolie hyung……any…anymore~~~~Please~~~please don’t fight~~~~~ I’m sorry”

 

Hoya quickly let go of Dongwoo and go to the crying maknae. He hug the youngest tightly to comfort the frighten maknae while glaring at Woohyun. Normally it was Myungsoo who always comfort the maknae every time Woohyun , but Myungsoo just blankly hug his knee and looking at the crying maknae without doing anything.

This is the first time Hoya felt disappointed with the main vocal of their group. Woohyun always the one who lead the group when the leader is not around. But now he is the one who started the fight and make Dongwoo almost explode and the maknae crying his eyes out. For years he knew Dongwoo, this is the first time Dongwoo almost goes berserk. Woohyun won’t stand a chance if that ever happen. Even Sungyu will take a step backward.

 

 

WOOHYUN HYUNG……..I WARN YOU, YOU BETTER…….STOP NOW…..”

Everyone calm down instantly at Hoya’s low growl, none of them say a word.

 

 

“Is it……is it because…because of me?”

 

Everyone including Myungsoo snap their head to the door.

 

Sungyeol stand at the door with one hand on his tummy and another at his chest.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~ Another update for you guys~~~~

 

What is Yunho plan??

What with the anti-fans comment is all about?

What will happen between Dongwoo and Woohyun?

What will happen to the maknae?

Will Sungyeol stand strong?

 

Wait for my next update~~~~

By the way……the comment about “LEE SUNGYEOL, ONE OF THE USELESS MEMBER IN BOYS IDOL GROUP” is sadly true………
This is an anti-fans comment in the INFINITE fan page, in Youtube and in some poll made by public…….I was so upset when I read that……..what would Sungyeol feel if he does read that comment?