Foolish boy~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

 

Chapter 52

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

Sungyeol fidgeted on the chair. He feels really uncomfortable although the meeting run smoothly and everyone listen quietly the discussion between the SM representative, TVXQ’s leader and the Sound and Stage director of both companies. Once in a while, Sungyu’s voice also can be heard. But Sungyeol can’t pay attention to any of their word.

He already feels uncomfortable enough with the dull pain in his stomach, but the fact that Mr. Jun was in the meeting as Woollim’s Sound Director really make him unsettles. Since when did his personal vocal trainer work for Woollim?

But that’s not the main reason why he keeps fidgeting on the chair.

The main reason is, the sharp glare from TVXQ’s ‘little devil’.

 

Since they started the meeting, Changmin keep staring at Sungyeol and only shift his eyes when his name was mentioned in the meeting. But then he will stare back at Sungyeol. Myungsoo who notice that, glare back at Changmin and hold Sungyeol’s hand. Everything is hard enough for Sungyeol, so Myungsoo doesn’t like it if anything be a burden anymore to his best friend.

The meeting only talks about the date, time, duration and place of the collaboration concert. Other is about the practice, the song and the duet between both groups.

 

 

“Changmin ssi…..is there anything you want to ask or to add on?”

Changmin shift his eyes from Sungyeol to Mr. Choi.

 

“As what I understand, this collaboration stage will only have 2 separate performances from each group, right? Then how many performance by individual, duet and by group’s mix performance?”

 

“That we will decide later, because we will invite guests for this concert…….after we decide on the guest selection….then we will decide on the sequences of the performance……”

 

“Then, how about the groups practice? Can we decide or the schedule will be adjusted by Woollim?”

 

 

Mr. Choi smile. This young man is a strategist, thought him. Mr. Choi likes how Changmin try to manipulate the situation to his advantage.

 

“The practice schedules will be adjusted fully by Woollim under the collaboration’s agreement with Lee Soo Man…..”

 

Changmin smirk at Mr. Choi’s way to reply him. Look likes Woollim’s director is not an easy man. He didn’t bite his bait.

 

“Then I have no other question…..”

 

 

Yunho just sigh. Changmin never learn how to talk in manner to peoples that in higher position than him. But strangely enough, he never get reprimanded because of that, maybe because he said the truth or maybe because of his smart- brain.

 

 

“Sungyu, how about you? Anything?”

 

“We have limited time for the practice because each group has their own schedule, so may I suggest a group battle or individual performance for each of us to get more time gap between each performance?”

 

Yunho smile at Sungyu suggestion. He starts to like Sungyu’s way of thinking. What a leader should be.

 

 

“I agreed…….with that we can take turn to rest and prepare…..so what kind of battle or performance would you suggest?”

 

“Dance, rap, vocal, duet and gimmick……..or we can make a remix performance between both group song and choreography…….like cover dance or song”

 

Everyone smile and nods their head at the chemistry between both leaders. Look like they will be no problem between both group when their leaders in the same page. The only people they worried about are the unpredicted Dongwoo and the rebellious Changmin.

 

 

“May I ask something?”

 

Everyone shift their eyes to Changmin. Speak of the devil, sigh Yunho.

 

 

“Because Woollim will arrange for the practice schedules, I assumed that we, TVXQ will come to Woollim’s studio a lot, right?”

 

“Yes……I supposed to……why?”

 

“Nothing…..just asking for future reference….”

 

Mr. Choi knotted his eyebrows with Changmin’s behavior. He was not acting rude, but somehow something about that young man makes Mr. Choi likes yet dislikes him. He was like the older version of Sungjong, a manly version. Sungjong can make peoples around him feel offended by his word but at the same time melt at his smile. Both of them gave the same charms. Not to mention both are the youngest of their group.

 

 

“Okay….Yunho ssi? Anything else?”

 

“I think I might need to have a chat with Sungyu after this for a better understanding between us as leaders for both group……”

 

“Yes, of course sunbae-nim……”

 

“Just call me hyung, Sungyu ah~~~”

 

Sungyu smiles and nods his head. He actually admires Yunho since TVXQ debuted, especially his gentle charisma. Maybe this collaboration is not that bad, thought Sungyu.

 

 

“But you guys can call me sunbae-nim……..I’m perfectly okay with that~~~”

 

Everyone just chuckle at Changmin’s remark. Only Sungyeol can’t even smile, when Changmin’s eyes still on him.

 

 

“Okay then…..so INFINITE….Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong? Anything you guys want to ask or say?”

 

INFINITE’s members just look at each other.

 

“No, actually we….…..”

Woohyun stop his word when he saw Sungyeol raise his hand timidly.

 

“Yes, Sungyeol?”

 

“I…..I want to ask something……..”

Changmin smirk and lean on his chair with his eyes glue on Sungyeol.

 

“Did…..did I do….something wrong?”

Everyone just frown at Sungyeol’s question. What make Sungyeol felt that way?

 

Yunho smile at Sungyeol. That boy already has a spot in his heart. He feels protective toward Sungyeol after everything he heard from Kris. He determined to protect him and already made his mind to go against his own boss if situation become worst.

 

 

“What make you say that, Sungyeol ah?”

 

When Yunho call his name in friendly way, Sungyeol smile sheepishly at him. Smiles that make Sungyu wonder when the last time Sungyeol smile that way to him.

 

 

“It’s just…..just the way Chang…..Changmin sunbae-nim look at me…….did I do something wrong?”

 

Everyone shift their eyes to Changmin that still drilling hole at Sungyeol’s face. He looks amused teasing the poor boy.

 

 

“SMACK!!!!!”

 

“OUUCCHHH!!!!! Hyuuuung~~~~~”

 

INFINITE’s members gasp at sudden violent showed by TVXQ’s leader. The image of Yunho suddenly hit strongly the back of Changmin’s head until he almost hit his forehead at the table startled them. Even Sungyu never hit their head like that. The most Sungyu did when he was angry was a non-stop scolding and tons of sarcasm. Well, beside Woohyun who tasted Sungyu’s kick before when they fought in their early debut time.

 

 

“I apologize on behalf of my maknae’s behavior, Sungyeol ah~~~”

 

Yahhh!!!! Hyung~~~~ don’t called me your ‘maknae’ in front of these kids!!!!!”

 

Everyone include Sungyeol laughing when Yunho land another smack on the back of Changmin’s head. So the meeting ends with laughter and a grumbling sound made by TVXQ’s maknae. All of them make their own way. Yunho and Sungyu stay for another chat about the collaboration. INFINITE walks back to the studio.

 

 

“Soo ah~~~ you go first….nature call~~~”

Myungsoo just nod at Sungyeol and follow other member back to the studio.

 

Sungyeol make a run to the toilet and throw up again for the third time today. All the food that Myungsoo forced him to eat at lunch time all wasted. He was holding up his nauseous for almost an hour already. The pain in his stomach really bothers him, so Sungyeol keep rubbing his tummy to ease away the pain.

After a moment of hesitation, Sungyeol take out the pill container that he keeps in his pocket for emergency purposes. He put 2 pills on his palm and ready to swallow his ‘vitamin’.

 

 

“Yahhhh!!! You fool!!!!”

 

Sungyeol was startle when someone yanks his hand until the pills in his hand fall down on the toilet’s floor. He snaps his head toward the owner of the voice.

 

 

“Didn’t the doctor warn you about the pill??? Yet you still take it???”

 

 

“Chang……Changmin sun…..sunbae-nim~~~~”

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~ Another update for you guys~~~

 

They met!!!!!

Will something happen between Sungyeol and Changmin?

Or maybe between Myungsoo and Changmin?

What will Yunho do with Sungyu? Does he really have a plan?

Can they cooperate together without any problem?

 

Wait for my next chapter~~~