Just A Bit Longer~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 73

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“We must proceed the plan a bit earlier……..you guys will get a call from WOOLLIM’s director as soon as possible~~~~”

 

 

Changmin quickly hang up the call when he sees Sungyeol walk timidly and sit beside him. Sungyeol close his eyes tightly and lower down his head, ready to be scolds by the maknae of TVXQ. With Changmin’s attitude, Sungyeol was pretty sure that he will get angry, worse he might be in emergency unit for concussion because of Changmin.

After all they were still in hospital area. Luckily there is no one around hospital’s park area at the moment.

 

After a while, Sungyeol open his eyes and slowly lift his head to look at Changmin when he hears nothing from that tall guy. But Changmin’s worry stare make Sungyeol feel guilty.

 

 

“I’m sorry……I don’t……I don’t know it was that serious~~~~really, I don’t know……”

 

“What do you know?? Huh?? What exactly do you know??? Do you even know anything???!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol flinch at Changmin’s low growl.

 

 

“Dumb bastard!!!!!Stupid jerk!!!!! Foolish boy!!!!!”

 

Sungyeol just lower his head and sigh. Yeah, he is the biggest fool of all but he never regrets being the fool one.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Flashback)

 

 

“Sungyeol ssi…….based on your medical record here…….because of the over consumed of pain killer pills, its thinning the blood cell that responsible for blood clotting……that result to non-stop bleeding from any cut or injury…….”

 

 

Sungyeol just nod his head. He already knows about that fact. Meanwhile Changmin beside him just grit his teeth slowly.

 

 

 

 

“Beside that……is there any symptom that you regularly feel?”

 

“Symptom? Like what, sir?”

 

“Persistent nausea and vomiting?”

 

Sungyeol slowly nod.

 

 

“Dull pain in the stomach?”

 

Sungyeol glance at Changmin and nod again. Seeing that, the doctor sighs and proceeds.

 

 

“Eating less because of the pain in the stomach, weight loss, pain and pressure in the chest, drowsiness, short of breath, reduced amount of urine and swelling of leg and ankle?”

 

 

Sungyeol widen his eyes and slightly open his mouth in confusion. Just how did the doctor know about his body perfectly?

Meanwhile, Changmin snap his head toward Sungyeol. He was shocked to know that boy suffered those all by himself and they just knew some of it. No wonder, he always looks sick and pale. He also easily gets tired. Not to mention, s knows nothing.

With that reaction he received, the doctor clears his throat and writes something on his medical record.

 

 

“Do you still consume the pills?”

 

“I did, but just when I really need it………the doctor in charge for our company welfare said that I can’t stop consume the pills suddenly……so yeah……I reduced the amount……”

 

“Yes……but that was before you feel all the symptoms, right Sungyeol ssi?”

 

 

Sungyeol bite his lower lip and frown.

 

 

“What does that mean, sir?”

 

Changmin put his hand on the table waiting for the answer he want when Sungyeol didn’t responded the doctor.

 

 

Over consumed of pain reliever can affect the body in several ways…….from addictive, muscle numbness and slow muscle reflect……I assumed that Sungyeol ssi body already felt that…….the thinning of the blood cell is another effect of the pills………”

 

 

Sungyeol bite his lower lip harder when he felt Changmin’s upset eyes on him. The doctor is right. He already felt the muscle numbness and slow muscle reflect like he mentioned. That’s why Sungyeol slip and fell down a lot of time when filming and practice dancing that result to scratches, cuts and bruises. He can’t move his body perfectly according to his will because of slow reflect of his body muscle. He thought that’s because his body is exhausted. Never cross his mind that it was because of the pain reliever that he took.

 

 

“So, what do those symptoms mean?”

 

The doctor sighs and clears his throat.

 

 

“We are not sure yet until we run a test…….but those symptoms are the earlier sign………..of kidney failure……….”

 

 

(End of flashback)

 

 

“But Sungyeol ahhh~~~~this is not a joke anymore!!!!!! I told you before that I’ll make sure you won’t stand a chance to stand on stage anymore if you keep taking those pills!!!! You think I’m joking??!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol clench both his hand and look to the other side. Hide his face from Changmin.

 

 

“Do you even listening to me, kiddo??!!!!”

 

 

Changmin grab and pull Sungyeol’s collar so that his face facing the furious TVXQ’s maknae. But Changmin quickly let go of that boy collar and huff. Sungyeol’s face was expressionless but his tear’s flowing non-stop.

 

 

“If that……if that’s mean I can stay longer with my members………I will keep doing it……..I know from the start…..that……that there is no one can save me………no matter what, soon or later I’ll be leaving them……so, let me be the one who save them……but I just~~~~I just want to stay a bit longer……..with them……just a bit longer…….”

 

 

Changmin bite his inner cheek and quietly listen to Sungyeol sobbing. He knows that feel. He used to felt the same when TVXQ split up in 2009. At that time Changmin willing to do anything just to keeps Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu to stay a bit longer. He did everything.

He cried.

He begged.

He throwed tantrum.

But none of it worked. They still left.

 

 

“But Sungyeol ahh~~~this is not a matter of losing your position or your group anymore~~~~~it’s a matter of your health……….even your members doesn’t want you to push yourself like this just for the sake of them……..they must know about this……….”

 

“No….no~~~they shouldn’t know……I know them for years…….I understand them……If they know, they will only blame themselves…….my friend Myungsoo will take a wrong step and our…..our maknae will offer himself to leave…....Hoya hyung, Woohyun hyung and Dongwoo hyung will turn against the company for my sake and Sungyu…..Sungyu hyung…..he….he…..”

 

 

Changmin pull Sungyeol’s head with his left arm gently toward his chest and cover Sungyeol’s teary eyes with his palm when Sungyeol sobbing continuously. He slowly put his chin on top of Sungyeol’s head and sighs heavily.

 

 

“Ssshhhhh~~~don’t say anything…….just don’t…….”

 

 

Changmin sigh again. He admitted.

Sungyeol officially just climbed over his ‘wall’. He can no longer ignore this boy. Now he knows why Kris is too protective toward Sungyeol. Changmin also noticed that Yunho really care about this boy and looking at how INFINITE’s members reaction, Changmin realized what this boy mean to them and how much they treasure Sungyeol.

 

 

 

“Lee Soo Man chose his target perfectly……….if he wants to crush INFINITE…..this boy is the key…..”

 

Changmin slowly grit his teeth with that thought and tighten his arm on the sobbing Sungyeol.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~another update for you guys~~~~

 

 

The plan will proceed earlier than planned?

With his condition, will Sungyeol move forward?

Or will Changmin become his obstacle?

What will INFINITE do?

Will Changmin tell INFINITE to make them stop Sungyeol?

 

Wait for my next update~~~