Silent Attack~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 105

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Hyung……are you sure? I don’t think that….”

 

“Pretty sure~~~100% sure~~~and I don’t care what you think...”

 

“But…..but……”

 

 

Changmin pat Sungyeol’s mouth several times with his palm gently with a brotherly smile paste on his face. That smile makes Sungyeol’s tense muscle relax a bit. He knows that Changmin won’t suggest that if he can’t do it. But the problem is, he is the one who doesn’t have any confident.

 

 

“I believe in you……we all believe in you, so trust yourself a bit, Sungyeol ah~~~~after all, you said this is your last stage, isn’t it?? Don’t you want to rock the stage??”

 

 

Sungyeol let out a soft sigh and a faint smile. He wants to and he need to do that, but it’s not as easy as it said.

 

 

“I’ll try hyung…….but don’t you put too much hope in me……you might be disappointed…..”

 

 

Changmin pull Sungyeol into a tight hug and pat his back gently. Sungyeol’s word make he felt disappointed in himself for not being able to help the poor boy much. Changmin already lost all the courage and confident that he had when he decided to help the boy. Something that had never happen before in his whole sarcastic life. Only Sungyeol’s weak smile push him to move forward with the plan and he know that not only him, even Yunho, JYJ’s member, Sungyu and the rest of INFINITE’s member felt the same way.

One thing for sure, once Sungyeol’s knee touch the floor, the rest of s will follow. That’s what Changmin and Yunho trying to avoid the most.

 

But Changmin promised himself that TVXQ/JYJ will do anything they can to help their juniors to fight Lee Soo Man. And he will make sure that, the collaboration between TVXQ/INFINITE feat JYJ will definitely left a mark in the history of South Korean Entertainment industry.

A big one.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Two days before the Concert – Lee Soo Man’s Office)

 

 

“Are you sure???!!! How did that happen??? I told you to keep track on the transaction!!!! So how can we lost 32%??!!!”

 

 

Jungmin bite his inner cheeks hard to prevent him from smiling. He never knows that Lee Soo Man’s panic antics make him feel so satisfied. Although the risk is higher for their plan to be discovered, there will be no way to fix the problem in a short time. Simply said, Lee Soo Man is in turmoil about the latest update on SM’s share and assets.

 

 

“Sir, I’m really sorry~~~I do keep track on the transaction……but all the asset and share that was sold is in the list that available to let go, including the latest K-conic Building in Cheonju…….and it was signed by you, sir~~~Is…Is there a problem, sir??”

 

 

Lee Soo Man let out a huff and takes off his glasses. There is nothing he can say about Jungmin’s statement because it was true after all. But he didn’t expect that it was totally sold out in a short time. He actually just want to play around with the SM’s asset price to mocked other company and trap a small entertainment company to be their subsidiary and steal their talented trainees.

 

 

 

“No….no…..what is done is done……who is the biggest buyer?”

 

“The biggest buyer is Vismajor Company for 15% and FANTAGIO Entertainment for 12%…….others than that is small companies and some are individual buyers…..”

 

 

Jungmin almost let out a smirk when the old man in front of him widens his eyes to the max. Looks like Jaejoong win this time. His friend already mentioned that Lee Soo Man definitely will be surprised when he find out about that.

 

 

 

“Vismajor and FANTAGIO??? One is Hip Hop based and other is acting major company~~~~so why….why would they?? After all, Vismajor never crossed path with us and they never involved in M-net or Music Bank…….they~~~they always involved in underground program……so~~~so, why??”

 

 

Jungmin clear his throat and shake his head, pretending to look panic as well. He secretly admired Jaejoong’s and Changmin’s brain. Nobody would ever think that SM Entertainment actually would felt inferior toward any company that have a major hip hop based like Feel Ghood Music, Brand New Music, Vismajor Company, Illionaire Records, H1GHR Music, Amoeba Culture and others.

That because, those companies have a large network internationally and their artists is rely fully on talent only. They conquered the dance floor on every dance styles and their artists also have strong character and personality.

SM Entertainment never crossed path with those scary company because they are totally on different genre and taste. Those companies never interested to even collaborate, let alone involved in the same program or same company. That’s why; only smart peoples in higher position like Lee Soo Man will do everything to avoid any collision with them and he also confident that the other party felt the same way like he is.

But his confident just crumble in a second by the update he just received from Jungmin.

 

 

“Okay~~~Okay……hold the balance of the assets for big label company…..just focus on small company or individual buyer……we need to cover the lost……we just need the fools to buy our assets…..understand?”

 

“Understand, sir…”

 

 

 

Jungmin just nod and walk away from Lee Soo Man’s office. He needs to inform Jaejoong about the news so that they can plan for the next move. The time is crucial right now.

Jungmin chuckle a bit when he imagines Lee Soo Man’s rage if he found out that the biggest shareholder in Vismajor Company is none other than Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin which own 47% of the company. They do well spend their saving for future by invested in that rising label. Not to mention that FANTAGIO Entertainment actually make a move to buy SM’s share is under the influence of FANTAGIO Musical Department, that’s fully controlled by their new director, Kim Junsu from JYJ.

And that is a big ‘IF’, which is a bit impossible for the old man to know about that. That’s because Yunho and Changmin is a silent shareholder who doesn’t even need to attend a meeting. Meanwhile, Junsu is an active artist, so his position as a musical department’s director never revealed to the public to protect Junsu and FANTAGIO from any favoritism issue or rumor because of his schedule and Junsu’s half-sister, Kim Tea ha who is also an artist in the same department.

With that in mind, Jungmin just skip away with a big smile paste on his face. He never felt so happy when doing a 'silent attack' like he did before.

____________________________________________________________________________

(In the studio)

 

 

Junsu walk into the studio to get some music sheet for piano practice. Junsu was given a task by Yunho to supervise Sungyu and Yoochun who will perform a song together with a piano. It’s actually not in their stage schedule, but Mr. Choi insisted them to add the performance in their schedule for Sungyeol’s sake. They need to distract the audiences to get more time gap for Sungyeol to rest and recover after each performance.

The acoustic and acapella version of INFINITE and TVXQ songs will not satisfy the audiences. Their target is to balance the performance that fit Sungyeol’s condition and at the same time to make sure the hype of the audiences is still soar high with their performance. That’s why they came out with a lot of idea to fill in the gap.

When he got what he was looking for, Junsu were about to walk out the studio. But his step halts when he saw a figure at the corner of the studio. There shouldn’t be anyone in the studio right now as most of them are in music room or recording studio.

The main vocal of JYJ sigh softly when he walks closer to the crouching figure.

 

 

“Hey~~What’s wrong?”

 

 

The youngest of them all hide his face between his arms and shake his head slowly.

 

 

“I’m okay…….I just…….I misses Sungyeol hyung……I didn’t get to talk to him for days already…”

 

 

Junsu sigh again and pat INFINITE’s maknae head gently. This is how he pats Changmin’s head when he left TVXQ’s dorm in 2009 to comfort him. At that time, TVXQ’s maknae also crouch down and hide his face with his arm, exactly what Sungjong did right now. Although he can’t see his face, Junsu knows that boy is crying river right now.

 

 

“Be strong…..you are not that weak~~Jongie ah~~~look at hyungie~~”

 

 

Sungjong raise his head slowly and Junsu let out a small chuckle looking all the tears and the snot that decorated the boy’s face. Junsu then take out a small handkerchief from his pocket and roughly wipe Sungjong’s face.

 

 

“Ouch~~Hyung~~~its hurt~~~”

 

“If you want to cry…..cry on the stage after we rock the stage, okay?~~~”

 

 

Sungjong wipe his tear with the back of his hand and smile faintly at Junsu’s remark.

 

 

“I will……..but Sungyeol hyung…….what will happen to him after the collaboration?”

 

 

Junsu hum and grab Sungjong’s arm to help him stand up.

 

 

 

“That’s not for us to decide……that’s totally on Sungyeol and he is not weak either……so, what we can do right now……is practice…..”

 

 

Sungjong take a deep breath and close his eyes tightly. Then he smile and grab Junsu’s arm and pull the guy toward the door.

 

 

“Let’s go hyung~~~~teach me the vocal routine for all the remix part again~~~”

 

“AGAIN?? I thought you memorize it already~~~~”

 

“You want me to rock the stage or not??? Let’s go hyung~~~Hurry~~~”

 

 

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~sorry for the very long update…..I was busy with my studies and examination….what make it worst I lost my notebook and I forgot my very own password~~~with my friend help, I’m able to recover back my account here~~~I’m sorry again~~