Energy taken~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 22

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“If you’re given a supernatural power for one day, what do you want to do?”

 

Dongwoo read out loud the question for Sungyeol. The choding just humming thinking what kind of answer he can give.

 

They currently shoot the LoenTV interview program’s “Ask in a Box”. They need to answer a question from their fans, Inspirit. The question Dongwoo read make the members chuckle at the childish question. But Sungyeol didn’t laugh. He thinks hard about the question which Sungyu find it’s cute. Sometime he can’t believe that the choding is the oldest in his family. Even Daeyeol looks older than his big brother because Daeyeol looking after Sungyeol a lot.

 

 

“I want to take other’s talents”

 

 

Sungyeol remark makes everyone stump.

 

“L’s good looks, Sungyu hyung amazing vocal health, Hoya’s dance skill, Dongwoo hyung dancing and rapping talent, Woohyun hyung powerful live performance, Sungjong’s cuteness……………..”

“I want to take everything from each of them………because……..I have none”

 

Everyone lost for word and they pause for a minute. They didn’t say a word until the writer gives them a sign for them to continue. Woohyun took the lead when nobody speaks out.

 

“Then Sungyeol will be the perfect one. Fighting, man!!!”

 

Sungyeol chuckle and thumbs up at Woohyun’s comment. Although he didn’t take a peek at the members’ expression, he can hear their fake laugh and fake giggle.

He feels a sting pain in his heart. He said what’s really in his mind. Although he know that the members stumped by his word. He just timidly conveys what reside in his heart. The choding never share his personal heart content to the members, not even to Myungsoo. He always shows the bubbly and crazy side of him.

 

But the things about his contract termination and surviving alone without anyone know about it make him a bit sensitive and he unconsciously let out his inner thought.    

 

When they end the interview and lip-syncing the “Man in Love” song, Sungjong want to comfort his favorite hyung by holding Sungyeol’s hand, but the choding pull his hand away and pretend to dance to the song. He uncomfortable every time the maknae try to comforts him. It is because, he the one who always comforting Sungjong, not the other way around. Sungyeol doesn’t want to appear weak to the maknae.

Sungjong just rubbing both of his hand and look down when Sungyeol rejected his hand. Only Dongwoo notice the maknae’s hurt expression.   

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(INFINITE practice room)

 

“Hyung?”

 

Hoya waits for Dongwoo’s reply. The day-dream Dongwoo is not a normal Dongwoo. Hoya worried when he didn’t hear Dongwoo’s trademark laugh since they came back from the LoenTV interview. Even when they practice just now, Dongwoo just say a few word and sit at the corner of the room when the group practice take a 10 minute break. Hoya walks and sits beside him.

 

“Dongwoo hyung~~~”

 

Hoya calls again and tap Dongwoo arm. The guy just looks at him and frown.

 

“Urmm…what‘s up?”

“Are you tired, hyung? Should I tell Sungyu hyung to cut some slack and go home?”       

 

Dongwoo smile briefly and shake his head. Tired never exist in his life dictionary. He felt like a younger brother when looking Hoya’s face written with concern. Being the second oldest in the team, he should be the one who asking that question. 

 

“It’s okay Howonie……..just doing some thinking….”

 

Hoya gazes deep into Dongwoo eyes. Now he really worried. Dongwoo never call his real name unless Dongwoo is in serious mode.

 

“Tell me”

“Huh?”

“Tell me hyung………what’s on your mind”

 

Dongwoo was taken aback by Hoya’s serious tone.  The rapper sighs and leans on the wall.

 

“What do you see Howon ah?”

 

Ask the rapper and point his finger to other member behavior. Hoya’s eyes slowly follow what Dongwoo pointed.

 

Sungyu play with his phone.

Woohyun look at their new song lyric and mumbling by himself.

Myungsoo close his eye and lean to the wall near the door.

Sungjong lie down and listen to the song in his phone using earphone.

 

Hoya knots his eyebrow and look back at rapper. He didn’t get Dongwoo’s point.

 

“What do you mean?”

“They just do their own stuff right?”

 

Hoya just nodded blankly.

 

“Now imagine if Sungyeol is here”

 

Hoya looks back at the other member and instantly get what Dongwoo trying to tell him.

If the choding were with them, he won’t let the practice session this gloomy. Sungyeol will do anything to make Sungyu raise his voice, Dongwoo laughing non-stop, Woohyun skips around, Myungsoo rolling on the floor and Sungjong will chase Sungyeol for teasing him. Even Hoya will join teasing the maknae with the guy.

 

The choding got another schedule tonight and their manager picks him up right after their interview end, that’s why he was not around.

 

Hoya just sighs and both of them keep their mouth shut with thousand thought in their mind.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~ Another new chapter for you guys~~~

Sungyeol took all the INFINITE’s energy with him when he was not around and Dongwoo notice it ….…..Will he do anything about it??

Sungyeol is always sensitive but never show it to other member. He always the first one who cries before other member but only for trivial matter………..

But what if………………

                                                                   

Wait for my next update~~~~~

By the way, I’m using the real Sungyeol’s question and answer in LoenTV  INFINITE “ASK IN A BOX”…….you can search it in youtube……..just a bit changing hehe~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<