Loosen rope~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 78

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Okay……we’ll practice the new choreography that we practiced last time……this time we have Sungyeol with us…..so remember you guys own position like we practice………Dongwoo and Hoya will become the wings and I’ll be between Sungyu and Myungsoo at the front formation………Sungyeol and Sungjong at the back and Woohyun and Changmin will be the center…….understand?”

 

 

“Okay~~~”

 

 

All move to their own position as instructed by the TVXQ’s leader. The position is based on their skill level in dance and the formation of the choreography routine is designed by Yunho, Hoya and Dongwoo. That’s why the main dancer and the main rapper of INFINITE act as the wing of the formation for balance as they are the most talented in dancing in INFINITE.

 

Yunho station in front between Sungyu and Myungsoo as the leader of the choreography and also become the leading step in the formation. While Changmin and Woohyun in the center as the “Screamer” as they have a part that they need to harmonize in high note for the first beat of the intro performance. Meanwhile, Sungjong was at the back with Sungyeol as supporter because they will jump out from the stage jumper first before others as stage’s opening performance.

 

 

 

“Owh~~~~I forgot something……..”

 

 

Everyone shift their attention toward Yunho from their position.

 

 

 

“Take off the shoes……we’ll be dancing without shoes….”

 

 

“But hyung…..will it be a bit slippery? Especially when we were all will be sweaty after one session?”

 

 

“All of you wrap your foots with bandage especially the ankle to avoid any sprain or injury and the middle part of your foot…….don’t wrap the heel’s part for rotation grab…….this is to train your body to count the beat using your head, body and ear…….not from the squeaking sound of your shoes……I know some of your guys did that……..”

 

 

All of them nod at Yunho’s explanation and walk to the corner to take off their shoes. They fully agreed with the TVXQ’s leader. Even when they was a trainee, dancing in fast beat and strong choreography while counting the beat is not an easy task, so the squeaking sound of the rubber base of their shoes help them a lot to count the beat to synchronized their step. It’s somehow become their habit except for Dongwoo and Hoya because both of them already a dancer before they became a trainee.

When everyone busy wrapping their foot with bandages, Sungyeol skip lightly toward Yunho and pull that the hem of that guy’s shirt.

 

Sungyeol’s antics attract Sungyu’s attention. He still thinks about what Daeyeol said about his big brother. Daeyeol begged him to take a good look at Sungyeol so he can notice there is something wrong about Sungyeol. The word ‘something wrong’ keeps lingering inside Sungyu’s mind, that’s why every small action by Sungyeol grabs his attention.

 

 

“Hyung~~~why did you asked us to take off the shoes?? They will notice my swollen leg and ankle~~~~”

 

 

Yunho just sigh when Sungyeol whispering panicky at him.

 

 

“It’s a good technique in dance practice; it will help you guys to feel the beat by feet and sharpen your concentration……….and do you think I will let you dance in shoes with your leg like that?? Wrap with bandage…….no one will notice………”

 

 

Sungyeol tug Yunho’s shirt again when the TVXQ’s leader was about to walk to his position.

 

 

 

“But…..but I will slip and fell if I not wearing any shoes…….my muscle reflects are a bit slow~~~~”

 

 

“THEN WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO???”

 

 

Everyone was shocked and turn their head when they heard Yunho raising his voice. Sungyu especially, because he had been watching Sungyeol tugged and whispering at the leader before Yunho raised his voice.

 

Yunho sigh heavily and ruffle Sungyeol’s hair apologetically. He aware about what Sungyeol trying to tell him, but he doesn’t want Sungyeol to bear with the pain if he wear his shoes with his swollen ankle and leg. He knows that boy already stop taking those pills, so the pain might be greater than he used to feel.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol smile faintly and slowly nods at Yunho. He felt sorry toward that guy. The leader of TVXQ already helps him a lot, so he can’t whine about something that he chose himself.

 

 

 

“I’m such a drag, am I? Hehe~~I’m sorry hyung……I’ll do as you say~~~”

 

 

Yunho take a deep breath and glance toward Changmin after Sungyeol skip lightly to take off his shoes. The maknae of him must have understand how he feels right now because that guy smile weakly at him and slowly nod at him.

 

Although everyone quite confused with what happened just now, but seeing Sungyeol smile like nothing happen make them thinking there is nothing serious and continue to be in their position.

 

 

Except Sungyu.

 

He frown and looking at Sungyeol from his position until Yunho ask him to look in front and concentrate when the music is played.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Mr. Choi’s office)

 

 

“So, they agreed?”

 

 

Mr. Choi smile and nod at his friend, Mr. Jun. Although that guy is busy for the collaboration preparation, he will bug Mr. Choi in any update about their plan.

 

 

“The company director agreed instantly when I talked about the plan…….looks like it’s true when Changmin said that half of the company belong to ‘them’………….but just one little problem……”

 

 

“What is it? Anything that I can help with?”

 

Mr. Choi sighs and takes off his glasses.

 

 

“We need to change the place for them to practice……..Soo Man has ‘ear’ and ‘eye’ everywhere……….maybe even in WOOLLIM………we can’t let him sniff out our plan………”

 

 

“You’re right………. let me handle that………I have an old studio near here…….it beside a park and we can use that as temporary dance studio until the collaboration……..it’s old but almost as big as WOOLLIM’s studio……..”

 

 

Mr.Choi smile in satisfaction and nod. The plan will start as soon as possible as the third party confirms their schedule. If this plan runs smoothly, it will be the biggest twist ever in KPOP history. He just hopes that Sungyeol can stand strong until the collaboration stage.

 

 

“LET’S DO IT~~~~”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(In Woollim’s studio)

 

 

 

“Are you okay hyung?”

 

 

Sungyeol nod when Sungjong ask him the same question for third time already. He try hard to smile at his maknae although his leg actually trembling when Sungyeol try to stand. He doesn’t even know how many time he slip and fell on his . Every time Sungyeol’s eyes met with Sungyu’s, he try his best to smile apologetically and say it is because he didn’t wear his shoes so nobody would say anything because that was Yunho’s instruction.

 

But the pain in his swollen leg and bruise shoulder blade eating him inside and not to mention that the dull pain in his tummy really bother him. Sungyeol tighten his jaw and clench his knuckle until it turned white to endure the pain. He doesn’t want to tell Yunho or Changmin as long he can withstand the pain with his strong will.

 

But when one after another fell because of Sungyeol’s slow muscle reflect, Yunho and Changmin start to feel anxious as they saw Sungyeol’s face starts to change. Yunho even missed a beat while dancing because he keeps on glancing at Sungyeol’s reflection on the mirror.

 

Both of TVXQ’s member knows that the boy having a hard time enduring the pain. Although other members feel a bit weird, but Sungyu and Myungsoo started to feel something is not right. Myungsoo knows his best friend too well that he know how fake Sungyeol’s smile are right now. Meanwhile, Sungyu who had been watching since the start of the practice felt something is off. Sungyu hate when s hide something from him, so the feeling when he looks at Sungyeol is like Sungyeol hiding something from him.

Something that is big.

 

 

 

“Okay~~~guys, take a break!!!!!”

 

 

Right after the instruction was given by Yunho, Sungyu and Myungsoo quickly walk to Sungyeol who sit on the floor panting and massaging his leg slowly.

 

 

Yeol ah~~are you okay? Did you hurt your leg?”

 

 

Sungyeol hastily pull his leg when Myungsoo trying to touch it. He let out a smile and pats his leg several times to show that his leg were okay.

 

 

“What hurt~~see? I’m just tired……nothing more~~~~don’t be so dramatic hehe~~~”

 

 

Myungsoo left out a sigh while Sungyu just gaze into Sungyeol’s eyes. Looking for anything that can be describes as ‘something wrong’ like Daeyeol asked him to. The INFINITE’s leader shift his eye toward Sungyeol’s left hand behind his back.

But when he just about to look properly, someone grabs Sungyeol’s hand and pull him up.

 

 

“I’ll go grab some cold drink for everyone~~~and I’m taking him~~~”

 

 

Before anyone could say anything, Changmin drag Sungyeol out of the studio. Meanwhile everyone just quietly sit with a lot of thought running inside their mind. Sungyu lean on the wall in thinking mode. He managed to catch a glimpse of Sungyeol’s left hand, but he not sure if it’s what it look.

 

 

 

“Hyung…….you noticed it too, right?”

 

 

Sungyu lift his head at the main rapper that sit next to him. Dongwoo is a goofball but his alert to everything around him. Even small details never escape his eyes.

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Does Sungyeol take any drugs? I mean in term of medicine……..”

 

 

Sungyu widen his eyes when Dongwoo whispered to him to avoid others heard him.

 

 

“What…..what make you think like that???”

 

“I mean~~~his hand……didn’t you see? Its keep shaking the whole practice……..and he looks a bit pale……likes he is in constant pain…….”

 

 

Sungyu clasp both of his hand and bite his lower lip slightly.

 

Yunho clench his teeth when looking at the INFINITE’s leader and s. He feels bad toward Sungyu who clearly seem bother and all s lost their focus just because of Sungyeol. Now he know why Lee Soo Man afraid of INFINITE. Woollim only have 3 year more contract as SM Entertainment sub-company. This group will carve their name in history of KPOP and might surpass SM Entertainment’s record. INFINITE have a potential in becoming the next legend if they stay together. Their bond and solid teamwork is more like a sibling than friend. Not to mention their next legacy, LOVELYZ and upcoming debut GOLDEN CHILD which already become a hot topic in the music industry. WOOLLIM already fear by small entertainment company with their achievement that soars high with INFINITE. Their emotion and instinct link together and strongly bonded that they can’t move forward if one of them missing.

 

And Sungyeol is the rope that ties the bond.

 

But right now, the rope is loosening.

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~~

 

Who will notice it first that there is something wrong with Sungyeol?

Will it Sungyu or Myungsoo?

Or will Dongwoo sense it first?

Looks like the plan run smoothly…….will it last until the collaboration?

Or will it be a bumpy road?

 

 

Wait for my next chapter~~~