A shoulder for you~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

 

Chapter 62

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“ARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!! IDIOT LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!! STUPID LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!! FOOL LEE SUNGYEOOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~”

 

Sungyeol panting hard after screamed his lung out on the rooftop. He ruffles his hair in frustrated manner and let out a big heavy sigh. Sungyeol upset with himself for accidently let out his heart content in the studio. He should just listen when Yunho and Sungyu asked him to rest.

 

Why did he talk back to them? Especially to his own leader? Why??

 

Sungyeol actually disappointed with Sungyu. He thought that his leader will understand that being a part of INFINITE’s activities is what he crave the most right now. Sungyeol already lost half of his right to participate in the group activities when he was excluded by Mr. Choi. So he wants to involve in everything that related under the name of INFINITE. Even for small thing as just sitting in a circle with them.

That’s why he suddenly let out his inner thought. Although he regrets it instantly, there is no way he can take it back.

 

 

“STUPID DEAL!!!!!!! STUPID DIRECTOR!!!!!! STUPID KIM SUNGYU!!!!!!”

 

Sungyeol flop down on the cold floor panting after let out his heart content to clear the stuffy feeling he felt in his chest.

 

 

“Stupid Sungyu hyung~~~~~why can’t you understand me~~~~you don’t know how much I want to rely on you……….”

 

A drop of tear escapes his eye and Sungyeol quickly wipe his cheek with the back of his hand.

 

 

“Haisshhh~~~~since when did I become a softie~~~~stupid tear~~~~~”

 

“Who said a men’s tear make him a softie?”

 

Sungyeol was startle and snap his head toward the voice. He quickly stands up and wipes his messy teary face with his sleeve.

 

 

“Hy….hyung~~~what are you doing here?”

 

Yunho smile warmly and let out a soft sigh. He then sits on the floor and pat an empty space beside him. Signaling Sungyeol to sits and the boy just follow like a good little boy. Jung Yunho has a gentle charismatic aura that make everyone younger than him will obediently follow him. And no one can handle Changmin like Yunho did. Well, except Kim Jaejoong of course.

 

 

“Why are you screaming like a banshee out here by yourself?”

 

“I am not~~~~~”

 

“Yes, you are~~~~”

 

“I am not~~~~”

 

Yunho chuckle and push Sungyeol’s head playfully. That gesture make Sungyeol smile a bit.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah……”

 

“Yes, hyung?”

 

“About the agreement..……….do you really want to hide it from your members?”

 

 

Sungyeol sigh and nod.

 

“Yes…..even though you said that Mr. Choi support this plan…….it’s a fact that I already broke some of the term in the agreement that I signed……one wrong step, I’m good to go…….so yeah~~~they better knows nothing…….”

 

“Then……..other than Sungyu……can you……rely on me?”

 

“Huh??? Wh….What??”

 

 

Yunho smile and touch Sungyeol’s cold cheek with his hand.

 

“You want Sungyu to understand you……yet you don’t want to tell him anything to make him understand……right?”

 

Sungyeol shift his head to other direction. His tear threatens to fall down again.

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~if you keep acting this way…….you will just hurting yourself……..you can share it with me and Changmin, okay? We used to be in the same spot……..so you can rely on us……our shoulder are for you.......use it~~~~~as much as you want……...”

 

That’s it.

 

Yunho’s last sentences successfully bring Sungyeol to tear. He wants to hear those words desperately. Although it is not from Sungyu like he wanted, it’s still comforting somehow. Sungyeol hide his face between his knee and let out a soft sob.

 

Meanwhile, the TVXQ‘s leader smile bitterly seeing that boy. It’s like déjà vu. He saw old Changmin in Sungyeol. Changmin willing to stayed at SM with him when Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu left the group. He knows that Changmin cried every night and will only fall asleep if he gets to talk with Junsu in a phone after their group split up. He know that Changmin stay for his sake and he grateful for that.

But the boy in front of him is alone without s. He even was willing to take all the impact by himself. He rather let himself took all the arrows directed to INFINITE than letting any of got hurt.

 

Yunho can’t watch that.

He can’t let that happen.

Even if that’s mean he will go against Lee Soo Man, his own boss.

 

 

“Hyung……….”

 

Yunho’s train of mind got cut of when he hears Sungyeol’s soft voice. He looks at the boy who busy wiping his tear.

 

“Yes?”

 

“How does it feel………when 3 of your members left the group?”

 

Yunho hum and smile faintly at Sungyeol’s question.

 

“Well……it depends~~~~~All 5 of us suffered a great loss…….we was devastated for months and Changmin suffered a depression…….he didn’t even smile genuinely for a year after Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu left…….”

 

“Changmin sunbae-nim???? A depression???”

 

“Yeah……especially because of Junsu……..when Jaejoong and Yoochun decided to leave, he just became grumpy, sulky and moody…….even his sarcasm was upgraded several level at that time……..but when Junsu decide to follow the other two…….Changmin broke down…….he cried and begging Junsu not to leave him…….he even said that he will give up everything if Junsu leave him……..”

 

Yunho stop and sigh. All the painful memories flash back in his eyes. The memories he didn’t want to see it happen again to anyone.

 

 

But….but why? Does Junsu sunbae-nim was somehow special to him?”

 

Yunho flash a warm smile and nod.

 

“Junsu……is Changmin’s favorite hyung~~~~~Junsu is the reason behind Changmin’s smile and laugh since TVXQ debuted……..that boy, Changmin was a disaster for us every time he got something in his mind…..not to mentioned every time he opens his mouth……..I can control his attitude and Jaejoong can control his smart mouth……but Junsu~~~~he can control Changmin from head-to-toe without any effort…….other than just played and have fun with him…….”

 

 

Yunho stop his babbling when he heard nothing from Sungyeol. The leader of TVXQ knots his forehead when he saw Sungyeol hugging both of his knees quietly.

 

“What’s wrong Sungyeol ah??~~~~”

 

“Will…..will the same thing……happen to Sungjongie and Myungsoo? I mean……the depression??”

 

“Who? What do you mean?”

 

Sungyeol grab the hem of Yunho’s sleeve and look directly into Yunho’s eyes. Other member is not really a concern to Sungyeol because he knows that Sungyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya are strong. But Sungjong and Myungsoo is a different story. Sungjong became a bit clingy to him recently and he knows how fragile and sensitive Myungsoo is.

 

“Sungjong……INFINITE’s maknae and my friend, Myungsoo…….they were not as strong as Changmin sunbae-nim……..If……if I left……no~~~no~~~I will definitely left later……what…….what will happen then????”

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~”

 

Yunho gently rub Sungyeol’s back with his hand to calm him down. That boy looks insecure.

 

 

“No…….I won’t let that happen……don’t you worry Sungyeol ahh~~~”

 

Sungyeol slowly let go the hem of Yunho’s sleeve and hugging his knee.

 

 

“Hy….hyung…….you better go back to the studio with other…….”

 

“Let’s go together…….Sungyu and others are worried about you……..”

 

Sungyeol shake his head.

 

“La…….later~~~I’ll be there later……..”

 

Yunho just sigh and stand up. Maybe that boy need some time for himself, so Yunho let him be. But he was a bit worried and curious about what playing inside Sungyeol’s mind. He hopes that boy didn’t think of anything stupid.

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~Another update for you guyss~~~~

 

What actually Yunho worried about?

Will Sungyeol stand strong?

Will Sungjong and Myungsoo end up like Changmin used to be?

Will Sungyeol left the group after the collaboration stage?

 

Wait for my next update~~~