Crack within~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 40

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“What…….what are you doing here?”

 

 

Sungyeol eyes widen when he entered Mr.Choi’s office room. He been called by Woollim’s director to see the big man, but when he enter, his line of vision caught one person that he never imagine he will meet at Woollim.

 

 

“Sit first Sungyeol ah~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol was still in blank mode that he didn’t move from the door. But the guy in front of Mr.Choi quickly walks to Sungyeol and put his hand on the choding’s forehead.

 

 

“Are you sick???”

 

 

Sungyeol hastily grab the guy’s hand to hide his condition.

 

 

“Hyung, what are you doing here???”

 

“I asked him to come……..now both of you sit……..”

 

 

Sungyeol and Kris just look at each other and walk to the chairs in front of Mr. Choi. Sungyeol was still in confused state and his dizziness is not helping him to think of anything.

 

Why would Kris come to Woollim’s building?

Does Mr. Choi know that Kris knew about the agreement?

Or did Kris tell him?

Then, did the director called him to punish him? To terminates his contract?

Because he broke the agreement?

 

 

“Urggghhhh~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol put his hand on his mouth. All the scary thought running inside his head makes him dizzier and nauseates.

 

 

“Sungyeol ahhh~~~ what’s wrong?

 

 

Kris put his arm around Sungyeol’s shoulder and put his palm again on his forehead to feel his temperature.

 

 

Sungyeol ah~~ are you okay? You look terrible~~”

 

“Sir, his temperature is quite high~~~~~stupid~~Why did you come when you are sick???”

 

 

Sungyeol push away Kris’s hand on his forehead and raise his head. When he looks at Mr. Choi, that guy looks so worried that he stands and extends his hand to touch Sungyeol’s cheek.

 

 

“God~~~ you are burning for god sake!!!! Why did you come? Did Sungyu know about this??”

 

 

Mr. Choi was so worried. After he heard everythings from Mr. Jun about Sungyeol, all feeling of sad, angry, guilty, doubt and shame mixed together inside him. Apparently, Mr. Jun accidently saw a bruises, scratches, cuts, bandages and even the stiches on Sungyeol every time that boy come for a vocal training with him. He saw that when Sungyeol practice the dance routine for INFINITE‘s songs while waiting for him because Sungyeol will wear a short pant and short sleeve shirt and stop dance and change it to long pant and long sleeve when he noticed Mr. Jun. He thought that boy might forget to wash up the make-up from his drama for his fighting scene. But after a while, Mr. Jun was sure that it is the real thing.

And after some talk with Kris that he called early this morning, the news about Sungyeol’s sabotage incidents that he knows nothing about make him guiltier.

 

 

“No~~~~Please don’t tell Sungyu hyung……….I’m the one who decided to come……they didn’t know…..”

 

 

Kris clenches his fist until his knuckle turn white. He was upset with INFINITE’s members. Sungyeol already in this state, yet they know nothing or noticed anything. And the fact that Sungyeol doesn’t want to involve s in this issue make him more upset.

 

 

“Take him out…….”

 

 

Sungyeol and Mr. Choi shift their eyes to Kris’s sudden word.

 

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“Please sir……take him out~~ Out of INFINITE……….”

 

 

Kris was stuns when Sungyeol suddenly grab his collar with both of his hand.

 

 

“Don’t!!!! Don’t take me away from them~~~~~ at……..at least….……at least not now~~~ PLEASE!!!!”

 

 

Kris quickly grabs Sungyeol’s body when the boy suddenly slides down to the floor. He was unconscious. Sungyeol was already at his limit. All the heat, headache, nauseates, Kris’s request and his members issue put a lot of pressure on him.

 

“Sungyeol!!!!! Sungyeol!!!!! Lee Sungyeol~~~~~~”

 

Kris snaps his head panicky toward the Woollim’s director who frantically dialing and calling someone.

 

 

“Junhyun~~ prepare a car now and get Sungyeol’s stuff from s……….and don’t say a word~~~”

 

 

Mr. Choi ended the call and look at Kris.

 

 

“I can’t leave the company……I’m counting on you to take care of this boy…….we….we talk later, okay?”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Dance studio)

 

 

The studio was filled with a death silent. They should be start practicing about half an hour ago. But nobody make a move or word about that. They just waiting a signal from their leader who currently sits on the floor and having a staring contest with the innocent dance floor.

 

 

“Hyung…….Sungyu hyung…..”

 

Hoya who can’t stand the gloomy situation walk to Sungyu and sit in front of the leader. That guy had been that way since Mr.Choi’s assistant came and asked for Sungyeol’s stuffs. Sungyu keeps asking about Sungyeol but Junhyun didn’t say a word. Sungyu even suddenly punched the door when the guy left the studio with Sungyeol’s bag.

Nobody dare to ask the leader about his sudden behavior.

 

 

“Sungyu hyung……..say something, will you?? Don’t play a mute game with us……”

 

Everyone was startle by Woohyun bold remark. They knows that the main vocal is the only one who can talk like that to the leader, but this time he was a bit over the line.

 

 

“It’s about Sungyeol hyung, isn’t it?”

 

Sungyu raise his head at the worried Sungjong. The maknae’s of them look like he was upset yet scare of something. That look of Sungjong was something that Sungyu never see before. The youngest of them might look feminine but he was as tough as concrete. But now he looks fragile as his face.

Sungyu then shift his eyes to the dance machine of INFINITE in front of him. The calmest member in the group frowns and bites his lip nervously. Something that Hoya only did everytime before performing his solo stage.

 

Sungyu shift his eyes again and look at others.

 

Myungsoo become one with the wall of the studio. He brings both of his knees to his chest and looks straight to Sungyu with pleading eyes. Woohyun stand and tap his finger on the mirror wall and keep sighing.

Then the leader eyes stop on Dongwoo, the group’s main rapper. Sungyu unconsciously look at the floor again after his eyes met Dongwoo’s. The sharp glare the main rapper gave him makes him shudder a bit. Dongwoo looks upset of something or someone.

 

 

 

“Do you know something, hyung? Why did Mr. Choi called Sungyeol over? And why Junhyun hyung took Sungyeol’s bag without said anything?”

 

 

Sungyu just look at Myungsoo with a blank expression. He doesn’t know what to think or to say. He had a wild guess on what actually happen to Sungyeol. But he can’t afford to say it. That’s what he afraid the most right now.

 

Sungyeol’s contract termination.

 

Sungyu never feel this weak. All the scedules and their upcoming concert already put a pressure on him and Sungyeol’s issues give him a headache. He needs to distract from thinking about Sungyeol. He needs to keep them in line like what a leader supposed to do.

 

 

“Let’s start without Sungyeol……..we start from the same remix formation that we practice before…..make sure to remember your own spot and leave a space for Sungyeol’s so you guys won’t confuse…..”  

 

 

Woohyun make a move and pull Myungsoo up from the floor. He needs to rush them to make them focus on the practice.

 

But Myungsoo suddenly slap away Woohyun's hand.

 

 

“Without Sungyeol???? Hyung……Don’t you care about him???”

 

Myungsoo sudden outburst startled everyone.

 

 

“As if you care……”  Sungjong just scoff with a mocking tone. A tone that just switch on Myungsoo’s anger.

 

“What wrong with you????!!!! You start to piss me off!!!!! Of course I care!!!!!”

 

“Oh yeah???!!! If you care, did you even notice that today Yoelie hyung……..”

 

“Lee Sungjong!!!!! Shut up!!......and you Myungsoo…..Don’t talk like that to Sungyu hyung…..You know how much he care about us….about Sungyeol!!!!

 

 

Hoya sudden yell make the two maknae take one step backward.

 

Sungyu just look at the members bickering among them. He just doesn’t know what he should do, or what should he say. While Woohyun just tighten his jaw. He just about to chip in his share to scold at the maknaes but Hoya beat him to it.

And the studio fills with death silent again.

 

 

“Speak for yourself Lee Howon……….do you even care about Sungyeol??”

 

Everyone attention snap to the owner of the voice who been quiet at the corner.

 

 

“Not you too Dongwoo hyung~~~~”

 

Woohyun grab his hair in frustration.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~ Another update for you guys~~~

 

What will happen to Sungyeol??? The fever really took toll on his body~~~

 

What actually the reason Mr. Choi calling Kriss over?

 

What will happen to INFINITE who’s famous with their perfect teamwork?

 

Will the bond among them crumble slowly?

 

Or will Sungyu stand strong as the pillar of INFINITE?

 

Wait for my next update~~~