Kris's decision~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 41

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Yes doctor……..is there anything I should know??”

 

Kris fidgeting on the chair and looks straight at the doctor. The doctor that incharge in treating Sungyeol suddenly called him to his room make him nervous.

 

 

“Kris-ssi……actually I should call his family on this matter. But because Sungyeol-ssi is an idol and I’m incharge for Woollim’s idols, maybe I should just consult this matter only to Woollim’s representative…….”

 

“You can tell me……Mr. Choi already asked me to take care of Sungyeol because of personal reason….You can confirm it with his assistant…..”

 

 

The doctor looks a bit doubtful toward Kris. Althought he knows that Kris Wu is Sungyeol’s co-actor and friend; he can’t just expose any personal medical information except to family members and company. So he makes a call to Woollim to confirm it.

After a while, the doctor incharge put down the phone and nod to Kris. He already confirmed that Woollim’s director give the permission to Kris as their temporary representative for Lee Sungyeol.

 

 

“At first we just treat him like any normal patient, but when we change his attire to our hospital clothes…….we found bruises, scratches, cuts and stiches on his body…….some is new and some is not…..do you know anything about that?

 

 

Kris widens his eyes and put his hand on his stuffy chest. He just knows about the stiches on his arm, but nothing other than that.

Just how much that Sungyeol hide thing from him? From everyone?

 

 

“I just know about the stiches on his arm……there is some accident happened at our filming set……other than that maybe he hide from anyone……..but I’m sure the injuries was from our fighting scene in our latest drama…..even I got some, but not as much as Sungyeol…….”

 

The doctor in front of Kris just let out a soft sighs and open his file.

 

 

“As one who incharge on Woolllim’s staff and idols, I know all about their injuries, especially from their training and performance……And I’m sure he got some from his schedule’s activities other than his drama filming as well……….”

 

“So, there is nothing serious?  

 

“There is something………”

 

Kris straightens his body posture nervously and put both of his hand on the table. The doctor takes out the x-ray from the file in his hand and put it on the light board.

 

 

“This is Sungyeol ssi x-ray……..other than dislocated shoulder ‘s bone that never been treated, he had a minor fracture on his left rib as you can see here, which I believed he got from the drama filming……”

 

“Frac…….fracture????”   Kris put his hand on his chest back.

 

“And the bruises on his body did not fade even it was an old bruise……..so I took some of his blood sample…….”

 

 “An……and????”

 

“Let me ask you…….did you know that he consumed a pain killer every day?? His blood test showed that the over-consumed of the pills thinning his blood cell and it reduced the blood ability for blood clotting…….that explained why the stiches on his arm still bleed from time to time and the blood that already clotted inside the skin can’t be prosess by the blood cell, that’s why the bruises didn’t fade…..”

 

 

Kris clenched both of his knuckles until it turn white and grits his teeth. He was beyond angry.

 

He was determined.

He will take Sungyeol away from INFINITE. That’s the only way to save that boy from Lee Soo Man.

 

He will do it.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Woollim’s building) 

 

 

Mr.Jun sighs for the hundred times already. He cancels his appointment just to rush to Woollim when his best friend called him over urgently just to see the said guy pacing left and right in front of him.

 

 

“Sit down, will you??? If you have nothing to say, then I’ll take my leave now……”

Mr. Choi hastily grabs his friend’s arm when the guy already stands up to leave his office.

 

“I’m sorry…….I called you to discuss about something….but I just got a called from Kris Wu…….”

“Kris who?”

“Kris Wu…..Sungyeol’s co-actor in his latest drama….”

Owh……..that Chinese boy who got chomped by Soo Man……what about him?”

 

 

Mr.Choi just scoffs at the way his friend describe Kris. He then sighs and sit in from of Mr.Jun.

 

 

“He with Sungyeol right now…..in hospital…”

 

“What?? hospital???? Something happen??”

 

 

Mr.Jun sits straight with a frown on his face. He dotes on Sungyeol and anything related to that boy concerning him.

 

 

“I didn’t expect that boy was that strong……too strong…”

 

“What do you mean??”

 

“He collapses in my office because of fever……so I secretly send him to hospital that incharge for Woollim’s welfare……...but it was more than a normal fever”

 

“Aissshhh~~~~don’t beat around the bush, okay?? Spill it out!!!”

 

“Dislocated shoulder’s bone, minor rib fracture, tons of bruises and wound infection…….”

 

Mr.Jun eyes widen and gape at Mr.choi. He knows that he saw some bruises on Sungyeol’s hand, leg and arm. But what he didn’t know that boy also injured from the inside. He didn’t know it was way more serious than what he saw.

 

 

“When did this happen??”

 

“Kris said…..that boy already suffered those injuries for days….mybe weeks….or more....”

 

“But….he was okay when I met him 2 days ago!!!!”

 

Mr.Choi sighs heavily and leans on his chair.

 

“Pain killer……he…….he took it…….”

 

Mr.Jun stands from the chair and grits his teeth.

 

 

“That’s it!!!!! I don’t care about your stupid deal with that stupid old man……..just terminate his contract……it’s not worth it!!!!!”

 

Mr.Choi took off his spectacle and rubs his face in stress hearing the outburst from his friend. He partially agreed with him but it’s not the big picture yet. There are lots of bad consequences if he do that. 

 

 

“It’s not that easy Jun ah!!!!…….You knows what Sungyeol desperatedly beg from me before he lost his conciousnes??? He begs me…….not to take him away……from s~~~~”

 

Mr.Jun let out a heavy sigh hearing that. He knows that boy willing to take on that challenge just to be with s, but is it worth it?

 

“If nothing can stop him from trying to fight……….then there is only one thing we can do…..”

Mr.Choi lifts up his face and looks at his friend that currently in thinking mode.

 

“What……what is it?”

Mr.Jun looks at his friend and sigh seeing hope written all over Mr.Choi’s face.

 

“Only if you let me arrange it…..…”

 

 

 

 

A/N :  Yeay~~~~ Another update for you guys~~~~