Wha.....what plan?~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 59

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Are you guys ready?”

 

Hoya shifts his head toward the door and nod slowly at the guy. All of them are getting ready for their morning schedule. They will attend a morning radio show as a guest and later, after lunch they will have their first practice with TVXQ at Woollim’s studio. Seeing how cheerful the main vocal makes Hoya a bit confuse. There is something different about Woohyun this morning but he can’t point it out.

 

 

Jongie ah~~~that’s not how you wear it~~~let hyung help you…..….”

 

Sungjong also awkwardly rise up both of his hand when Woohyun come and help him to buckle up his belt. He eyes confusedly at confuse Hoya. Both of them were speechless.

 

Where is the moody main vocal?

Why he looks happy?

Or rather he looks like the ‘normal Woohyun’?

 

After done buckling the maknae’s belt, Woohyun walk and climb up Sungyeol bed. The main vocal slowly pat the owner of the bed and calls his name.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~wake up~~~~ I cook your favorite for breakfast~~~”

 

Sungyeol turn his body around and open his eyes. He slowly sits up and yawns.

 

 

“Later hyung……I want to sleep more……good luck for you guys schedule…...”

 

“Okay…..make sure you finish it……it’s good for an upset stomach~~~and I put the herbal medicine that help to relief your nausea on the fridge…..make sure you take it after breakfast~~~~~~and one more thing…………”

 

“Hyung~~hyung~~~~slow down a bit~~~~~don’t worry…….I will……”

 

Hoya and Sungjong still stand confusedly at Woohyun’s weird behavior. Why he suddenly become a nagger? Just yesterday he is in a ‘don’t-touch-me-or-I-kill-you’ state and still having his cold war with Dongwoo.

 

 

“Okay~~~~okay…….see you after lunch in studio, okay?”

 

Sungyeol just nod and smile faintly. He was not allowed to involve in any of INFINITE’s schedule. That’s why only the 6 members will go for the morning schedule. But they don’t know that right after they left for the radio’s program, Sungyeol will shoot to the Woollim’s studio to have a morning practice with the TVXQ.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Woollim’s studio)

 

 

“Lower down your chin and lift up your chest a bit every time you want to hit that note……the second verse of this song needs you to press your vocal cord and constrict your stomach muscle a bit……..there is a small different compare to the first verse……..now try it~~”

 

Sungyeol nod and follow every instruction gave by the TVXQ’s leader. Yunho slowly press Sungyeol‘s tummy to help him hit the note that he mentioned. Right after Sungyeol succeed to correctly hit the note, Yunho pat his head and smile warmly at the boy.

 

 

“That’s right~~~~~you got it~~~~good job~~~~”

 

Sungyeol smile sheepishly when Yunho pat his head. Now he knows what Kris means when he described Yunho as ‘a big brother with a big heart’. He totally agreed. Because the TVXQ’s leader trains Sungyeol using his own pace. He not rushing him or scold him although he made several mistakes. Even his leader, Sungyu was not this patient.

 

 

“Thank you, sunbae-nim~~”

 

“I told you to call me hyung, Sungyeol ah~~”

 

“Thank you hyu…..hyung……”

 

Yunho pat again the boy’s head and smile. He always tutors the SM trainees and SM group who just debuted every time he got chance. So it is easy for him to teach about basic dancing and vocal training to Sungyeol. Actually he was a bit proud with Sungyeol because that boy is a fast learner and notice that Sungyeol have a soft voice that really suit with ballad song. But the main problem is, his vocal cord control is really weak. Mr. Jun already listed everything about Sungyeol in the document that he passed to them.

 

 

“Hey, kiddo…..”

 

Sungyeol raise his head toward Changmin. He wonders when that guy will call his name instead of just calling him ‘kiddo’.

 

 

“Yes, sunbae-nim…..”

 

“I heard that you can rap……is that true?”

 

“Really??? You did rap, Sungyeol ah??”

 

Yunho was actually surprise to hear that. He doesn’t even know and he didn’t watch every INFINITE’s performance like Changmin did. Sungyeol sigh and shake his head.

 

 

“If you talk about our song ‘Cover Girl’……indeed I did the rap part with Dongwoo hyung…..but it just because Mr. Choi being nice to me…….even my vocal trainer reject the idea when Mr. Choi suggested that……”

 

Yunho sink into a thinking mode. He just quietly bites his inner cheeks and walking back and forth in front of Changmin and Sungyeol.

 

 

“Whatever~~~~I just get going with my plan then…….Hyung, you do your things……..”

 

Sungyeol panicky moves backward when Changmin walks to him with a smirk. He really can’t get used to Changmin’s way of looking at him. Sungyeol feel that half of his life was off by Changmin’s aura every time that tall guy did that.

 

 

 

“Wha..…what plan??”

 

Changmin just scoff at Sungyeol stuttering. It is fun teasing that boy. It’s been a while he got someone to tease after his favorite hyung, Junsu. Maybe this plan was not bad at all and he got someone to have fun with. After all, his leader was no fun like he used to. How he miss his Junsu hyung, who always play with him no matter how childish or ridiculous it is.

When Changmin was near that boy, he grab Sungyeol’s collar and drags him away out of the studio.

 

 

“Yahh~~~~~Shim Changmin!!!!! What are you…….”

 

Yunho just close his mouth and sigh when the 2 tall guys already disappeared from his sight. Until now, he didn’t know what’s in TVXQ’s maknae mind. Changmin told him nothing and asked him to just trust him and let him do his plan without any question.

 

Yunho did trust him. He knows Changmin for more than a decade. The guy literally raised by Yunho since he was a trainee at the young age of 14 years old. It’s not Changmin that he worried about.

 

It’s Sungyeol.

 

TVXQ’s leader let out a heavy sigh and fish out his phone. He needs an advice, or at least someone to talk to.

 

 

“Hello~~~Jaejoongie~~~”

 

 

A/N: Yeahhh~~~~Another update for you guys~~~

 

What happen with Woohyun?

Why he suddenly change? Is it because of Sungyeol?

What actually Yunho think about?

Will Sungyeol be able to follow everything Yunho teach him?

What actually Changmin plan that even Yunho know nothing about?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~