Little trust~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 84

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Are you okay? Do you have a headache?”

 

 

Changmin looks so worried when Sungyeol keep frowning and pressed his hand hard on his tummy. The reason why he pulled that boy outs of the studio because he wants Sungyeol to rest from any practices. That’s what Yunho ordered him to. That boy certainly can’t dance or sing in this condition.

 

 

 

“I’m…..okay……..just a bit dizzy……”

 

“How about your tummy? When is your next treatment? Did you take your medicine?”

 

 

Sungyeol just sigh and lean his body to the wall. Changmin’s bullet question does not helping him to calm down at all. Actually he is not feeling well because of the dull pain in his stomach, the nausea and light headache. Not to mention his swollen legs felt numb and the bruises at his shoulder blade eating him alive.

He still got 1 episode left to shoot for the drama and he need to avoid even a minor injury by any mean. So dancing is quite impossible for him until he complete the last episode in 3 days starting tonight. Sungyeol worried on how he going to avoid the dancing practices for 3 days.

 

 

 

“Hyung……please give my Changmin hyung back……..I don’t like this drama queen version of you~~~”

 

“Shut up……….I’m just worried, okay?”

 

“I know…..and I’m sorry that I made you worried…….but please don’t show that in front of my members…….especially Dongwoo hyung……he might sense something……”

 

 

Changmin just scoff. Dongwoo knows everything already after all. Well, not everything, but most of it.

 

 

“What about yesterday? Anything I can help you with?”

 

 

Sungyeol just shake his head lightly and smile. He felt grateful enough that Yunho and Changmin willing to let him stay for a night and listen to him sobbing all night long. It’s better if he keep it to himself.

 

 

 

“Why aren’t you guys practice? I thought Changmin said about secret training or whatsoever~~~~~”

 

“And what are you doing here? I thought you have little boys to babysit or whatsoever~~~~”

 

 

Changmin sarcasm never fails to amuse anyone and strangely that was one of his charms.

 

Sungyeol quicky bow to the main vocal of JYJ that cheerfully walk to their direction. He can’t believe that this guy in front of him already in his thirty and still looks fresh and cute. And the facts that he is older than Changmin always make him baffled.

 

 

 

“Nah~~those cute boy is obedient and easy to teach~~~they are fast leaner and have a good manner…….not like someone~~~always complaining and nagging here and there~~~~not cute at all~~~~”

 

 

Changmin quickly charge and tackle his favorite hyung jokingly. It’s been a while since they joke around like that.

 

 

 

“It’s nice…..”

 

“Huh? Did you say something?”

 

 

Sungyeol just smile faintly when Junsu asked him while he been head locked by Changmin.

 

 

 

“Nothing……I just…..thinking out loud…..”

 

 

Junsu free himself from Changmin and hug Sungyeol. Meanwhile Changmin just chuckle at awkward and stiff Sungyeol.

 

 

 

“You need to get used to it……Junsu hyung like to hug everyone on sight~~”

 

“Well…..except you, electric pole~~~~Sungyeol ah~~let me hear what did you think about……maybe I can ease your mind a bit~~~”

 

“No….nothing…I…I just think that it’s nice…..nice to see you guys still close…..even….even after split up…….”

 

 

Junsu smile faintly and pat Sungyeol head gently. He knows what’s in that boy’s mind. He had been in his shoes before. When Jaejoong and Yoochun decided to left the company, Junsu was contemplated between joining the other two or stay with Yunho and Changmin. Yoochun is his best friend and his other half while Jaejoong sincerely hope that he followed them. While Yunho respect whatever his decision is. The problem at that time is Changmin. He still can remember when the maknae cried and begged him not to leave. After he decided to left, he still called the youngest of their group every night to comfort him.

That’s why the bond between 5 of them still strong and they didn’t falter even at that time peoples around them tried to separate and cut their ties.

 

 

 

“If you trust your members, everything will be alright………just keep the faith…….like us~~”

 

 

Sungyeol’s expression change and he sigh slowly.

 

 

 

“I trust them……but I’m not sure if….if they trust me……can’t blame them though…..because……I never prove to them anything……”

 

“Then prove it~~prove it to them that they can trust….that they can count on you…..”

 

“But……but how?? It’s not that I can change anything……in the end, I’ll still disappoint them……I’ll be leaving right after the collaboration and my health condition might stop me from standing on the stage permanently if it get worst…….”

 

 

Junsu smile bitterly and sigh heavily. This boy had it worse than them. He needs to carry the entire burden alone and his health condition is not a small matter. Sungyeol already start his treatment and that make the boy getting paler every time they see him.

 

 

 

“Don’t think so high about yourself……..you are nothing without us…….”

 

 

Junsu, Changmin and Sungyeol quickly turn their head at the source of the voice. The other two just sigh but Sungyeol widen his eyes with a shocked and hurt flash on his face. The direct glare from the main rapper of INFINITE really shot him in the heart.

 

 

 

“Hyu…..hyung…….”

 

 

Dongwoo walk toward them with a clenched fists and fierce glare. He looks so upset, sad and disappointed.

 

 

 

“Is it like what Sungyu hyung and Woohyun said? That you have so little trust in us? Trust huh?? Do you even trust us??!!!”

 

“Dongwoo……”

 

 

Junsu slowly grab Dongwoo’s hand when the main rapper of INFINITE looks like he was about to punch someone.

 

 

 

“No~~~it’s not like that……I’m sorry hyung~~~~It’s not that I don’t trust……”

 

 

“THEN WHY???!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL US EVERYTHING???!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU???!!! WE ARE……WE ARE BROTHERS!!!!! WE ARE FAMILY!!!!! JUST WHY???!!!!”

 

 

Junsu quickly hug the raging Dongwoo while Changmin put his arm around Sungyeol’s waist when that boy starts having an uneven breath. Sungyeol is gasping for air because he was shocked by Dongwoo’s sudden rage and felt the sudden sharp pain in his stomach.

 

 

 

“Jang Dongwoo!!!! Stop it!!!!! NOW!!!!”

 

 

Dongwoo let out a heavy sigh and cover his face with his right palm in Junsu’s embrace.

He was crying. Dongwoo never raise his voice that loud and he never scolds anyone that bad. He was just too frustrated with everything that happens right now.

 

 

 

“Why??~~~~~Just why Sungyeol ah~~~~don’t you know that…….that…..we are….we are nothing without you……..”

 

“Hyu~~~hyung……don’t….don’t say that…..I’m not~~~I’m just…..I…..”

 

“Sungyeol ah!!!!!”

 

 

 

Changmin quickly grab Sungyeol when that frail body suddenly slump heavily on the floor. Sungyeol groan while strongly press his hand on his stomach while his tear flowing non-stop. Everything is so heavy and painful for him right now, either emotionally or physically.

Dongwoo quickly push Junsu away in panic and make a dash toward Sungyeol.

 

 

 

“I’m sor……I’m sorry Yeolie ah~~~~I’m sorry~~~~I’m sorry~~~~”

 

“Urgghhhh~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol’s hand and body trembling slightly and Changmin quickly make a move by carrying that boy with both of his hand and walk away from there. Meanwhile Junsu hastily stop panicky Dongwoo who was about to run after Changmin.

 

 

“Stop!!!! I won’t let you go if you can’t calm down yourself first~~~~I’ll explain everything to you about Sungyeol…….so stay, okay??”

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~~

 

Will Sungyeol be able to avoid any dance practice in 3 days?

Will Junsu tell everything to Dongwoo?

Does the INFINITE’s main rapper will involve himself in this plan?

What will happen if Dongwoo fight for Sungyeol?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~