Let him join~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 51

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

Everyone sit quietly in the dance studio and do their stuff. Sungyu play game in his phone, Dongwoo doodle on some paper while listening to the song in his phone, Woohyun and Myungsoo just lie down on the floor doing nothing, Hoya just blankly scroll something in his tab and Sungjong lie down with his head on Sungyeol’s lap.

Since they arrived at the dance studio, everyone looks moody even the leader. Normally Sungyu will suggest for a dance practice or vocal practice among them. But he told them just to rest, have lunch and go to the meeting that they need to attend after lunch.

 

Sungyeol just close his eyes and pretend to sleep. He wanted to be alone, but Sungjong clinging on him make it impossible for him to go anywhere. He was hurt when Mr. Choi said that he can’t join any of the INFINITE’s schedules. That will make his position in the group much more fragile.

Is it the time? The time for him to leave?

 

 

“Urgghhhh~~~”

 

“Hyung?”

 

Sungyeol quickly put down Sungjong’s head on the floor and make a run to the door. Everyone was shock and look at the direction he went. Only Dongwoo make a dash following Sungyeol.

Sungyeol vomit all the breakfast he ate from this morning when he arrived at the bathroom’s sink near the studio. Dongwoo who followed him behind quickly rub gently at Sungyeol’s back.

 

 

“Are you okay? Are you still not feeling well?”

 

Sungyeol pant and wipe his mouth. He still feels nauseous and the pain in his stomach comes again. He presses hard his tummy with one hand, while other hand holds strongly on the edge of the sink.

 

“I’m…..I’m okay hyung…..”

 

“You just discharge from the hospital yesterday…..so you should not force yourself…….Mr. Choi also said to know your own limit……maybe you should go home and rest…….”

 

“No~~~ I can’t do that…….after all our hard work for the comeback promotion activities and easily being cancel…….I can’t just rest while everyone look so disappointed like that…..Sungyu hyung, you, Woohyun hyung, Hoya hyung, Myungsoo and Jongie work hard for this concert….. I can’t take a rest….because……Urggghhhh~~~”

 

Sungyeol throw up again. This times only the water because his stomach is already empty.

 

 

“If that’s what you feel then you should take a rest~~~~you think we were thinking about the concert only??? We also think about you……your health and your welfare~~~please Sungyeol ah!!!!”

 

Sungyeol lift his head panting and put his hand on his mouth. He looks at Sungyu’s reflection on the mirror at the sink. The leader looks disappointed and a bit upset. Sungyeol turn his body and push Dongwoo slowly to the side.

 

 

“I’m…..I’m fine….it’s just the effect of the medicine that I took…….please hyung…..let me join this meeting~~~”

 

“I don’t think you should Sungyeol ahhh~~”

 

“No~~No…. Don‘t do this to me, hyung…..please~~ I want to be with you guys……I already being excluded from INFINITE’s activities……so…so let me join this one~~~~”

 

 

Dongwoo put his hand on his stuffy chest. Looking at Sungyeol pleading to Sungyu while holding the leader’s hand make him sad. Sungyeol who is always smiling and laughing now desperately pleading and Dongwoo notice how pale Sungyeol is.

 

 

“Let him join, hyung………”

 

Sungyu, Dongwoo and Sungyeol eyes meet Hoya’s who stand at the bathroom’s door. Hoya expression looks hurt and timid. He followed Sungyu to the bathroom and watch how Sungyeol plead to the leader. He never saw Sungyeol act that way.

 

 

“Yes, hyung……Sungyeol also work hard for our comeback promotion despite his drama schedules……..so let him join, hyung……”

 

Sungyu just sighs heavily. When Hoya and Dongwoo also ask him the same thing, he knows he can’t reject their request.

 

 

“Fine……but if you throw up again or I see any discomfort……I’ll make you leave the meeting instantly……..do you understand me, Lee Sungyeol??”

 

Sungyeol smile faintly and nod his head. As long he looks okay, Sungyu will not have any objection. So he needs his ‘vitamin’ to looks okay. Luckily he brings the pills container in his pocket.

 

 

“Not just Sungyu hyung……if any of us notice that you are not feeling well……then you needs to go back and rest………okay?”

 

Sungyeol just nod at Dongwoo’s soft warning. He felt thankful that Dongwoo and Hoya help him to assured the leader. Then Hoya follows Sungyu to go back to studio and Dongwoo walk together with Sungyeol. The main rapper worries about him. He saw how Sungyeol throw up yesterday and again today. He also noticed how Sungyeol keep pressing his hand on his tummy all the time.

He knows that Sungyeol holding up the pain, but if he tells Sungyu and others, that choding will definitely won’t have a chance to step in the meeting room. Seeing Sungyeol desperately plead the leader to let him join, Dongwoo doesn’t have a heart to disappoint Sungyeol.

 

When they enter the studio, Sungjong skip lightly to Sungyeol and slither his hand along Sungyeol’s waist.

 

 

“What happen? Are you sick again, ? Woohyun hyung doesn’t let me and Myungsoo hyung follow you…..”

 

Sungyeol try hard to smile to the youngest. Sungjong’s arm presses hard on his rib. His left fractured rib is still in recovery state. The doctor that treat him actually against his decision to left the hospital, but thanks to Mr. Jun that explained and convince the doctor that Sungyeol will not involve in any schedule except for his drama. After all staying in hospital won’t do Sungyeol any good if anyone recognizes him, especially the media. The doctor even warning him about his daily ‘vitamin’. Although he wrapped the bandage tightly around his rib and waist to lessen the pain, it’s still hurt even a little pressure put on it. So, Sungyeol result to pain reliever again.

 

 

“I’m fine Jongie ah~~~just a bit nauseous……because of the medicine……..”

 

“Eat something……..”

 

Everyone looks at each other when the visual voice up. It’s the first sentence they heard from Myungsoo after three days of silent. Woohyun just sighs at Myungsoo’s behavior. Indeed only Sungyeol can make him talk again. The main vocal really worried about the future of their group.

What will happen to Myungsoo if Sungyeol really left them?

 

 

Guys, let’s open a new page…….stop with all the sulky and gloomy face……our comeback concert already been cancel, so it’s no use to feel devastated about it………this collaboration might be a chance for INFINITE to shine more……..so let’s do our best, okay?”

 

 

Sungyu’s sudden words make everyone smile, even Myungsoo. This is what they need. A leader whose lead and give them a way to walk on. Woohyun especially, smiling broadly at Sungyu. He needs to help to maintain Sungyu’s focus and concentration.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

“What’s wrong Min ah??”

 

Jungmin finish his second bottle of Soju. He just ignores his best friend question. He starts to feel drunk because he is not a good drinker. Compare to his friend who have a high tolerance for alcohol.

 

“If you called me just to become your driver again when you are drunk……you better drink at home Min ah~~~…….and how can you call me to drink in the early morning….not cool bro, seriously not cool~~~”

 

Jungmin just chuckle at that remark.

 

“Don’t you hate me, Jaejoongie??”

 

Jaejoong just scoff and grab his 4th bottle. He already forgive Jungmin years ago, so he hate it when that guy bring up the topic again and again when he drunk.

 

“Yeah…..I hate you…..”

 

Jungmin’s face turn gloomy and he grab Jaejoong’s bottle from his hand and drink it. Jaejoong just sigh softly. Look likes he really needs to drive Jungmin home. There is no way this guy will be able to reach his home in this condition.

What a way to spend his hard-earned off day.

 

“I hate you……I hate you for behaving this way……you should know me better than anyone else……….you know that I never hold any grudge and I never regret being your friend…….”

 

Jungmin put his head on the table and smile at Jaejoong. He knows that Jaejoong already forgive him years ago. He is the one who can’t forgive himself. He felt really frustrated. He swears that he will never do it again.

But that old man asked him to do the same things he hates the most. He doesn’t know what to do, that’s why he called Jaejoong out for a drink and a talk.

 

“Let’s say I will do the same thing that I did to you guys again…..what would be your answer??”

 

The glint in Jaejoong’s eyes change. A warning glint.

 

“Consider we are enemy………that’s my answer…..”

 

Jungmin just chuckle and close his eyes with his head still on the table.

 

“Yeah…..I know that would be your answer~~~~~hiks~~~hiks~~~Tell me Joongie ah~~What hiks~~~What should I do??~~~~ Hiks~~”

 

Jaejoong sigh, stand up from his chair and grab Jungmin’s arm.

 

“You should stop drinking and let me drive you home……you’re too drunk……Let’s go….we talk again later when you’re sober enough~~~~~”

 

Jungmin just slap Jaejoong’s hand away and laugh.

 

“That old~~~hiks~~~~old man~~~hiks~~~………he ask me~~~~~hiks~~~to crush another~~~~hiks~~~~another b…boy~~~~”

 

Jaejoong just sit quietly and watch his friend drift into slumber. He sighs and ruffles his hair.

 

“So this is what Yunho talk about…….aishhh~~~~Lee Soo Man, you bastard………”

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~another update for you guys~~~

 

Will INFINITE’s bond strengthen again?

What will happen in the meeting?

What is the main reason Mr. Choi excluded Sungyeol from the schedule?

What is Jaejoong talk about with Yunho?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~