Clingy Myungie~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Where is Sungyeol?”

“He got something to settle, he joins us later”

 

Woohyun pat the leader’s back to comfort him. He knows that Sungyu’s mind is full with Sungyeol’s issues now. Woohyun need to make sure that Sungyu focus more on something important like their schedules and promotion activities. INFINITE’S strengths are Sungyu as the main pillar, Woohyun as right hand and Hoya as left hand for the leader. But both of them are strong as long the leader stand strong. That’s what the main vocal wants to protect. The falling of the leader means the end for INFINITE.

 

Myungsoo’s phone suddenly vibrates in his jacket. He fish out his phone and open the message he received.

 

From : Yeolie~~

“Hey buddy, do me a favor. Tell Sungyu hyung that I won’t join you guys for lunch……….”

 

Myungsoo frown and put back his phone in his jacket. He wraps up his half eaten bread, took 2 pack of cheese bread with him and stands up.

 

“Are you done, hyung?”

Myungsoo just stare blankly at the maknae.

“Are you done, Myungsoo ah?” repeat the main dancer of the group.

“Sungyeol won’t be joining us. So I want to bring him the bread”

 

Hoya just sighs at the visual of the group. Myungsoo will be the most affected when the time for Sungyeol to leave the group happens. This guy is too clingy to the choding. Myungsoo can be matured and dependable group member, but when it comes to Sungyeol, he became a spoiled brat more than Sungjong, the maknae.

 

The leader nods to Myungsoo when the guy looks at him for permission.

 

He fully understands Myungoo’s antics. In their early trainee period, INFINITE was supposed to be 5 members, which are Sungyu, Woohyun, Dongwoo, Hoya and Myungsoo. The visual is the maknae at the time. He was a very introvert boy and quiet. Although Hoya is the closest to Myungsoo in term of age, he don’t know how to approach the quiet boy and they didn’t talk to each other at all. It took half a year for Myungsoo to open up to Sungyu. It was a problem for their team. Until Sungyu voiced up to their director that their current team at that times doesn’t have any chemistry. It’s was Sungyu’s idea to find another maknae to balance the team.

 

The situation became better when Sungjong joined them because Myungsoo started to take care of the new maknae make him more open up to others. But still, it felt something missing. They can’t afford to lose Myungsoo when he was the main asset at that time. After some observation, Mr.Choi decided to put Sungyeol in the team. That was the best decision ever. Sungyeol succeed in making the visual come out of his shell with his crazy and friendly antics in just a month when Sungyu took 6 months to do that. That’s when the “Dorky” Kim Myungsoo was born. Sungyeol was precious to Myungsoo.

 

That’s what makes Sungyu worried the most. Worried about what may happen in the future.

 ________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Myungsoo walk to the dance’s room while holding 2 packs of cheese bread. He worried that Sungyeol will skip his lunch. Myungsoo did not wish to see his best friend fall sick. Once, the choding was suffered a fever and didn’t ate anything for few day. He was hospitalized for malnourished and dehydrated. It’s affected Myungsoo’s appetite and he lost weight the same as Sungyeol. That’s why Sungyeol treat Myungsoo as his other half.

 

When he reach the room, Myungsoo open the door slowly and stop halfway when he see Sungyeol smiling and giggling when talking to the phone.

 

It’s been a while he saw that smile from his other half. It’s more than a month already, the choding always look tired and sleepy. He can’t even have a smooth chat with him when Sungyeol always busy and came home late due to his filming schedule. He has a lot to share with the choding.   Nowadays the guy rarely smiling or look for him every time he wants Sungyeol’s attention.

 

But now seeing the guy giggling and cheerily talking to other like the old Sungyeol he used to know make Myungsoo felt abandoned.

He walks in slowly and sits near the choding.

 

“Yes~yes~~ I understand hyung……I do….see you tomorrow, okay~~~~ and don’t forget your promise~”

 

Sungyeol ended the call and whistling cheerily. He just talks to Kris about their training tomorrow. They will start learning stunt using a wire for the drama and Kris promised to treat him if he lost the bet. The bet for who will master the body balancing training with wire first.

Sungyeol who notice Myungsoo existence looks at the guy with a warm smile.

 

“You guys done with lunch already? Where are others?”

“Who did you talking to?”

 

Sungyeol gaze to Myungsoo. He notices the flat tone of his best friend. The tone the guy normally used when he is upset.

 

“What wrong, Myungsoo ah? Did anything happen?”

 

Myungsoo huff and scratch his head in annoyance. The choding never failed to notice his change of mood. He understands Myungsoo inside out and can read him like an open book. But sadly, Myungsoo can never read Sungyeol. The choding is a bubble of happiness all the time and never talk about his personal problem to Myungsoo even once. Myungsoo didn’t even know if Sungyeol ever had one with his 24/7 crazy mode.  

 

Seeing the visual of the group didn’t answer him, Sungyeol drag his body near Myungsoo and hug him.

 

“You can tell me anything Myungsoo ah~~ did Sungu hyung scold you? Jongie said something to you? Or some anti-fans left a nasty comment again?”

 

Sungyeol ask every possibility that make Myungsoo upset. Normally getting scold by the leader is the first reason. Second would be the rebellious maknae and lastly anti-fans which is rarely happen to the visual.

 

Sungyeol remember Myungsoo’s scandal incident last year. It was Myunsoo’s first love. Although he worried at that time, Sungyeol fully support the lover birds and help covering for Myungsoo a lot of the time. But that’s what idols life is. Fan is their life. Although it was their personal life, as an entertainer, they belong to the fans. Especially for someone who is popular as Myungsoo.

He was devastated when Myungsoo clutching and crying to him saying he can’t live without the girl when their love leaked to the public and the fans viciously attacked the poor girl mentally and physically. Myungsoo reluctantly let go of his love for the sake of the team and the girl. Luckily that girl understand Myungsoo’s situation. Sungyeol even promised to himself that if they still love each other, he will help them to be together when the time comes.

 

Myungsoo feel bad in Sungyeol’s embrace. He should not accuse Sungyeol for anything like neglected him or anything when the choding care about him. Instead, he should be the one who comforts Sungyeol when Mr.Choi told them about the choding’s contract termination. But he can’t spill a word about that as he promised to the director and the members to keep it as secret from Sungyeol.

He pats back his best friend’s back and push Sungyeol’s body away. He takes the cheese bread and stuffs it on the choding’s face.

 

“I’m just upset that you skip your lunch. Eat this~~~ Now…….. “

 

Sungyeol chuckle and slowly open the plastic and chew the bread. He has no appetite but he eats it because if he didn’t, Myungsoo will bother him all day long.

 

Literally all day long.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: yeay~~~ another update for you guys

I just put the issues of Myungsoo’s scandal in this chapter……. I actually did some research on that issue…….

It is the truth that the poor girl was cruelly attacked mentally and physically by some crazy fans of our Myungsoo…..Don’t hate me, but the truth is, I support Myungsoo courage to fall in love in harsh Kpop world….that girl also looks sweet and decent………

If you guys know our Myungsoo, everyone can tell that he like a decent girl with feminine, honest attitude and strong will……..so I silently hoping they still love each other, contact in secret and meet again someday in the future , that’s truly what INSPIRIT should beJ J J ~~~~

I really like to know any opinion on this issue~~~feel free to tell me~~

Wait for my next update~~~~~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<