The Pain~~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Sungyeol!!!! How many times do I need to tell you????”

 

The instructor was annoyed and walk to Sungyeol. It has been 3 times already Sungyeol make the same mistake on same step. He kept on bumping into Sungjong when he turned his body to return to his position after singing his part.

 

The strict instructor push Sungyeol left ankle and grab the choding arm to put him in the position that he was supposed to be. The guy kept on taking a big gap when he turned around result his bumping into Sungjong. Sungyeol just smile apologetically to the instructor and s. He took a gap unconsciously to lessen the pain on his knee. It’s been 2 hours of training already, the pain killer already worn off and Sungyeol just endure the pain with his strong will.

 

They were given 15 minute of rest before resume back their practice for another 2 hours. Sungjong was a bit angry toward his choding hyung. Sungyeol was stepping on his foot for 3 times when he did the mistake. Sungyu also show that he is not satisfied with Sungyeol. He might be not a good dancer, but Sungyeol is not clumsy as Myungsoo for doing the same mistake again and again. Even Myungsoo did a great job in their practice.

 

Everyone was quiet to treasure the 15 minute rest they got. Hoya is checking his phone, Dongwoo lying down beside the maknae, Woohyun drinking and Myungso listening to the music in his phone. While the leader just looking silently to Sungyeol who standing facing the mirror and practice the part that he did wrong. Sungyu wonder when will Mr.Choi tell the choding about his contract termination. Seeing Sungyeol trying his best to practice the dance and perform together with INFINITE make Sungyu feel bad.

 

“Sungyeol ah~~ sit and take a rest. Nothing will change if you keep practicing like that. Just be more careful if you don’t want to get scold again”

 

Sungyeol turn around and meet the leader’s small eyes. He sighs heavily and sits down at the corner of the room. Further than the members. He brings one of his knees to his chest and looking down at his injured knee that he straighten to lessen the pain. Sungyeol flinch at the throbbing pain when he slowly rubs the bruised part. He doesn’t know any more whether he can stand for another 2 hour.

 

“You’re right, hyung. Nothing will change because I’m not competent enough…………I’m not like you guys”

 

The members were stump by Sungyeol’s sudden words. They were silent and looking at each other with thousand thought on their mind. Hoya tapping the leader arm slowly. Asking Sungyu to say something.

 

“Sungyeol ah……I didn’t mean it that way……”

 

Sungyeol flash a warm smile and chuckling. The members was confuse with the choding’s behavior.

 

“Why so serious? It’s true though………I knew that facts since we debut. It’s no big deal hyung, I’m okay”

 

Sungjong shaking his head and walk to Sungyeol.

 

“No hyung. You are better than me. Your acting and dancing are better than me…….really, I dare to swear on INFINITE name~~~”

 

Sungjong sit next to Sungyeol and linking his arm with the choding arm. Sungyeol just smiling and patting the maknae head. He pinches the boy cheek and laugh when Sungjong trying to pinch his cheek back. Sungjong is precious to him. He swears to protect the maknae. He needs to be strong. He needs to win this battle.

Sungyeol slowly stand up. The glints in his eyes change. He decided.

 

“We still got time right? I need to pee”

“Let me go with you…….”

“Let me do my “business” peacefully, Myungsoo ah~~”

 

Reply Sungyeol and walk out of the room. The room becomes quiet again. All of them sink into their own thought.

When he was in the bathroom, Sungyeol took out the pain killer pill and hesitate a bit. He knew that he were not supposed to take the pill because it’s not good for his body if it was taken regularly. But he has no choice. The pain was getting in his way. The performance tonight must be a perfect one without a single mistake.

Sungyeol gulp down 2 more of the pill and tighten the bandage on his knee.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Night of the performance)

 

 

INFINITE was done with their rehearsal and waiting for their turn to perform. All of them were nervous. Sungyu and Woohyun doing their usual vocal testing while Hoya and Dongwoo dancing their part at the corner of the waiting room. Sungjong and Myungsoo keep their stylist busy by asking them to retouch their make-up and outfit.

 

In the midst of all nervousness, Sungyeol just sit on the chair and close his eyes. He tries to calm himself and wait for the pain killer to take over the pain in his right knee. He took 3 more of the pill after the rehearsal.

 

“Sungyeol ah~~ are you okay?”

 

The choding open his eyes and meet with one of their stylist who responsible for their make-up and outfit.

 

“I’m okay, noona………why you ask?”

“You look a bit pale. Are you sick or something?”

 

Sungyeol worriedly turn his face to the mirror. Indeed the stylist was right. He looks a bit pale. The pain really took away the glow on his face. Luckily the members were busy with their own stuff to notice it like the stylist.

 

Noona, can you fix it? Make it fresh. Maybe I’m just too nervous”

“No problem”

 

 

 

A/N : an update for you guys~~~~

Will their performance be a perfect one like Sungyeol wish for??

Can our Sungyeolie withstand the pain until the end of the performance??

Wait for my next update~~~~~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<