Broken heart & Mirror~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 87

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

 

“Sungyeol…..are you okay?”

 

 

Dongwoo slowly caress Sungyeol’s head that look drowsy at the corner of the studio. He knows that boy was tired from last night shooting for the drama, yet he still came for the practice even Sungyu said that he can rest at their dorm.

Speaking of the leader, Dongwoo worried about Sungyu, because that charismatic leader of them became a bit quiet and only talk when he need to. Even Woohyun started to look stress about the preparation for the collaboration.

 

 

 

“Ermmm~~~did….did you say something, hyung?”

 

 

Seeing the boy looks like he was about to fall asleep, Dongwo just sigh and shake his head.

 

 

 

“No….nothing~~~just take a nap for a while……..”

 

 

Right after Dongwoo finish his word, Sungyeol eyes close slowly and his breath become even. He squat beside the boy, grab his hand and pull down his sleeve when he saw the bruises on his right wrist. The sight broke his heart but Dongwoo still need to cover it from being notice by other members. Only god knows how many cuts and bruises that decorate Sungyeol’s frail body. He can even feel the layer of bandages when he caress the boy’s shoulder and calf.

 

 

 

“Is he sleeping?”

 

 

Dongwoo nod and put a finger on his lips. Sign the other guy to not make any sound so that Sungyeol can have a peaceful nap. After all they will have a dance session later, which is for sure Sungyeol won’t get to rest.

 

Jaejoong just smile faintly and pats Dongwoo’s back. He feel glad that Sungyeol at least have someone from his group that understand his condition. The TVXQ/JYJ’s lead vocal then slowly take off his jacket and put it on Sungyeol’s sleeping figure. He even caresses the boy’s soft hair slowly. He feels bad for Sungyeol who have gone so far and taken a huge burden by himself just for the sake of others.

He actually was reluctant a bit when Changmin called him and proposed about the plan. He was worried that the plan might ruin the chance for TVXQ to stand as a whole again after Yunho and Changmin’s contract end. But when he heard the whole story directly from his best friend, Jungmin about what Lee Soo Man had planned for the boy, he is willing to bet the entire share he had in C-JeS entertainment to gamble in Changmin’s plan. After all, combine with Junsu and Yoochun’s share, C-JeS practically belong to them when they own half of the company. Even when Yoochun directly rejected to join with the plan, he tried hard to persuade the guy, while Junsu instantly agreed with the plan.

 

 

 

“Does he have a new bruise or cut? Kris told Yunho that last night he fell a lot of time when filming some action scene……”

 

 

Dongwoo just nod at Jaejoong while pointing to Sungyeol’s right hand. The same place he saw the bruise just now. Jaejoong just smile bitterly and shake his head slowly. The possibility for Sungyeol to keep on standing on the stage become lower and lower day by day as the treatment for his health condition took a toll on his body. He looks tired and drowsy almost all the time, both because of the medicine effect and treatment. Not to mention that he keep vomited every time he ate something. Changmin did mentioned, just one or two song for vocal practice already took half of his breath and Sungyeol even felt pain on his chest when he tried to take a deep breath.

INFINITE might need to prepare their heart after this collaboration. Not only about Sungyeol’s departure, but that boy’s health condition might become worst.

 

Meanwhile, Sungyu silently watch the scene with a tug in his heart. The scene that Jaejoong put his jacket on sleeping Sungyeol really makes him felt defeated. He felt like a useless leader and guilty growing heavy in his heart. Sungyu felt that he have no right to even talk to Sungyeol because he thought that he failed the boy and betrayed his trust.

 

When all of them arrived, INFINITE’s members did some stretching under Junsu’s supervision, while Jaejoong and Yoochun discussing for the group dance choreography. At the same time Changmin slowly walks to Sungyeol’s sleeping figure and gently pat that boy’s hand to wake him up.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~wake up~~~Lee Sungyeol~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol stir a bit and slowly open his eyes. He smile a bit when he saw Changmin who smiling warmly at him.

 

 

 

“Are you okay? Do you want to do some practice with me? Or you want to rest for a while?”

 

“Practice~~~let’s practice…….I had enough rest…….”

 

 

Sungyeol slowly stand up while using a wall as his support. Jaejoong’s jacket that covered him just now, falls down to the floor. He can’t dance in this condition, but he can’t just sit without doing anything when everyone tries their best for the collaboration. At least, vocal practice is still doable for him.

Seeing Sungyeol’s haggard condition makes Changmin feel bad just by asking him that question. He felt that he should not even wake that boy up.

 

 

 

“Seriously? I don’t think that’s a good idea……maybe we should call it a day……just go home and rest, okay?”

 

 

Changmin put his hand under Sungyeol’s arm to support him when that boy staggers a bit. But Changmin frown instantly when he saw there is a liquid stain on Sungyeol’s back. Then he slowly presses his palm on that spot to confirm his suspicion.

Changmin widen his eyes and quickly grab Jaejoong’s jacket and put it on Sungyeol’s shoulder. Then he panicky wipes his hand on his black pant and pull Sungyeol away.

 

 

 

“Hyu…..hyung~~~stop pulling me~~let me walk by myself~~~”

 

“Shut up, you jerk!!!! One more word~~~Just one more word, I’ll make sure you will never sing again!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol quickly clamp his mouth when Changmin’s low growl hit his ear. That tall guy looks so upset that both of his ears turned red. Sungyeol just obediently follow even he doesn’t really know the reason behind Changmin’s antics.

Changmin then raise his voice calling for Dongwoo. The studio becomes death silent because, looking at the TVXQ’s maknae looks so stern and he even tightens his jaw until a veins pop up on both of his temple. Yoochun, Junsu, Yunho and Jaejoong stand quietly looking at their maknae.

 

 

 

“Ye…yes hyung~~~Do you need anything?”

 

 

Changmin grab Dongwoo’s collar and whisper at the boy’s ear.

 

 

 

“Don’t make a fuss…..but make sure there is no stain at the place that this bastard sits just now!!!”

 

 

With that, Changmin drag Sungyeol away without any explanation to everyone who looks stunned by his action.

 

 

 

“Okay~~~~Sungyeol is under Changmin’s supervision……so let divide the group like before~~~~Sungyu and Woohyun, go to Jae hyung~~~Dongwoo and Howon, go to Yunho hyung and Chunnie…….and you two kids, follow me……”

 

 

Yunho nods in satisfaction at Junsu’s quick action. Junsu understand Changmin the most among TVXQ/JYJ member, so they better follow without any question. That’s the most they can do to cover up anything right now. When they form a group, Dongwoo pretend to find some stuff and go to do the things that Changmin asked him to, although he didn’t quite understand what actually he should do.

But when he looks carefully, Dongwoo’s turn pale and panic. He slowly wipes the small spot of blood stain on the wall and some on the floor using the wet tissue with his trembling hand. Then he run back to sit with Yunho and Hoya after he secretly disposed the blood-stained tissues. His hand can’t stop trembling that Yunho slowly grab Dongwoo’s hand and squeeze it to calm him down.

The leader of TVXQ knows that there must be something happen and he was pretty sure it was about Sungyeol. But all he can do right now is to calm everyone in the studio.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the bathroom)

 

 

 

“You stupid jerk!!!! Are you trying to give me a heart attack??? Take off your shirt!!!!!”

 

“Wh….what??? what did I do??”

 

 

Sungyeol weak body can’t fight with Changmin’s strength who forcefully takes off his shirt. But all his questions answered when Changmin shove back his shirt with a blood stain onto his hand. Sungyeol quickly turn his back to see his reflection on the mirror. He widens his eyes when the blood dripping from his back and the bandages that he used to wrap his body soaked with blood.

 

 

 

“Owh~~~thank goodness I wore a black pant~~~I’m lucky……thank you hyung~~~”

 

 

Right after Sungyeol finish his word, he heart skips a beat when Changmin suddenly punch the mirror. The mirror cracks into thousand pieces because of the strong impact.

 

 

 

“YOU WANT TO DIE THAT MUCH???!!!! WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU ARE HURT???!!! YOU EVEN HIDE IT FROM KRIS, ISN’T IT???!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol just quietly fix his eyes on the floor and hugging his cold body. He curses himself for being careless. He should wrap a thicker bandage to cover the wound. Sungyeol fell on his back on the metal piling yesterday night. He was filming a scene where he needs to run from the villain in the construction site and he was suddenly pushed by one of the extra who played the villain. Sungyeol have his own suspicion that the guy purposely pushed him, because that act was not in the script at all. But he has no evidence and that guy vanished right after the scene.

Sungyeol doesn’t want to create any problem; after all he only had one day left for filming. And he just needs to shoot some addition scene to complete the drama. He slowly grab Changmin's hand and check if there any glass from the mirror piercing the cut on the tall guy's hand. Sungyeol wipe the blood from the cut slowly with his own shirt gently. Sungyeol's action broke Changmin's heart even more.

 

Just how can this boy worried about the small cuts on his hand when he has a wound with dripping blood on his back, scream Changmin in his mind.

 

 

“Hyung……make sure Jae hyung and Chun hyung look after the boys……and come to the bathroom on 3rd floor with bandages~~~lots of bandages…..first aid kit would be better if you can find any!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol frown and bit his lower lip when he heard what Changmin talk about in the phone. That must be Yunho, thought Sungyeol. Then he just stands still quietly when Changmin snatch the blood-stained shirt from his hand and slowly take off the bloody bandages and press the wound with the shirt to stop the blood which doesn’t seem to show any sign of stopping.

 

Strangely, Sungyeol didn’t feel anything at all.

Not even a tiny pain.

His whole body feels numb.

And he feels dizzy.

 

The last thing he hear before he fall into the darkness is the loud voice of Yunho and Changmin who frantically calling his name.

 

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~~~

 

Looks like Sungyeol’s condition become worst…..

And Lee Soo Man started to use more and more dangerous trick just to make sure Sungyeol give up……

What will happen?

Will Sungyeol be able to stand still until the end?

 

Wait for my next update~~