Max on the move~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 89

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Is it possible, sir?”

 

 

Mr.Choi just bites his inner cheek and sighs heavily. Seeing Changmin who suddenly popped up at his office without any appointment already make him baffled, but to asked a question that out of mind really bothering him. Not to mentioned that the latest news about Sungyeol from Mr. Jun already worried him to death.

 

 

“It’s possible……but looking at Sungyeol’s condition right now and the time we have……..I don’t think that’s a good idea……”

 

 

“I understand…….but it’s the only ways……we can suppress Soo Man’s influence if we do that…..”

 

 

“But do you have enough sources? This is not a small matter…….you need to convince all of them to do that~~~~even if you succeed….the amount you need to spend is not a small one….”

 

 

“Sir…….didn’t I told you before…..do you think we just keep what we earned? We have a place to well spend our money……..”

 

 

 

Mr. Choi let out a faint smile. Indeed, this young man in front of him is not an average guy. He did not only devote his youth for entertainment field, but also learned on how to fully adapt with the world.

 

 

 

“Okay……then I’ll try to arrange it after we got the information……but first thing first~~~~~how about Sungyeol? Is there any improvement? Did he really fit for the collaboration? I’m not sure about the plan anymore after looking at him………he looks like he was about to collapse anytime…….”

 

 

Changmin’s eyes soften a bit looking at Mr. Choi’s worried and tender eyes when talked about Sungyeol. Now he knows why all Woollim’s labeled artists are so loyal to the company. Unlike Lee Soo Man who looks at his labeled artists as a

tool, Mr. Choi looks after his artists as his own families.

 

 

 

“Truthfully, I can’t promise anything with his condition right now……….but if you talk about improvement……Sungyeol can prove that INFINITE really qualify to be named INFINITE~~~~”

 

 

Mr. Choi frown in confuse.

 

 

“And sir……one more thing……”

 

“What is it?”

 

 

Changmin's worried expression makes the WOOLLIM’s biggest authority sweating. The always confident and mischievous Changmin turned to solemn and sour will make everyone anxious and Mr. Choi is not excluded.

 

 

“Spill it out……”

 

“For Sungyeol’s sake ………can we just let s know about this……..about everything?”

 

 

Mr. Choi sighs heavily at Changmin’s request. If it was easy, that’s the first thing in his to-do list. But the agreement signed by Sungyeol can’t be taken lightly. One wrong step, Sungyeol will suffer a great loss and Lee Soo Man will make sure that boy were properly crush and permanently broken.

 

 

“If you confidently can make s act like they know nothing after you tell them……..then be my guest……but I seriously doubt that……..especially Sungyu, Sungjong and Myungsoo……..and if you can’t, better don’t mention about this matter anymore if you want to protect Sungyeol……..”

 

 

Changmin smile bitterly at Mr. Choi’s reply. He knows that the chance for that to happen is very low looking at how INFINITE’s members reacted at everything related to Sungyeol.

 

 

“I’ll discuss first with my members about this………Sungyeol’s body has his own limit but his will and determination is truly infinite…….no limit, no edge and no end……..I just hope none of them got hurt like us…….”

 

 

Mr. Choi smile warmly at Changmin. Not only his group, but Sungyeol even managed to create a bridge and bond between TVXQ and INFINITE. Something that only Sungyeol can do it. Both of the group can’t afford losing that boy right now.

They can’t afford it.

Not even WOOLLIM Entertainment.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the studio)

 

 

“Haha~~hyung……it’s……not………the right time……for that kind of……..joke…..”

 

 

Jaejoong softly gaze into Dongwoo’s sharp glare, trying to read something behind those fierce eyes. That’s a reaction of someone who already knows almost everything.

But will others react the same way?

Or better?

Or worst?

 

Dongwoo firmly press every words he said, shows that he totally against any ‘joke’ that contain Sungyeol’s name in it. For him, it’s not the best time to provoke his group; especially all of them are sensitive toward anything related to Sungyeol right now.

Meanwhile Hoya and Sungyu train their eyes on the main rapper. They feel suspicious at Dongwoo’s reaction. The main rapper is the most polite person they ever met. For years Sungyu knows him, Dongwoo never dropped the respectful tone every time he talks to the leader compare to the other members. Dongwoo always obey anything that Sungyu asked him to, more than the maknae. He also known as one of the top 5 most filial idol and nobody will have even a tiny dislike toward the INFINITE’s main rapper.

 

But now, when he saw Dongwoo who looks so bold glaring at the legendary senior idol without a flinch make Sungyu feel anxious.

Does Sungyeol’s issue really affecting Dongwoo that much?

But then again, who is not affected by Sungyeol’s issues right now, none of them. Sungyu sigh heavily at that thought.

 

 

 

“Who said that’s a joke? Sungyeol will be leaving INFINITE after the collaboration after all………”

 

 

The studio once again fills with death silent but this time all INFINITE’s members hold in their breath when the glint in their leader’s eye changes. Sungyu looks so upset and they can see the veins pop up on both side of his temple. Sungyu felt like his ego and pride as the leader of INFINITE had been trample on. He felt upset and useless at the same time.

 

Worried something bad will happen, Junsu signal Dongwoo to say something to change the sour mood and the panic Dongwoo just randomly throw some words that cross his mind.

 

 

“Hahaha~~~~hyung~~~~Sungyeol won’t fit in JYJ……you guys will definitely bury him under your powerful vocal…..even in INFINITE, Sungyeol have the weakest vocal strength~~~”

 

 

Yoochun just sigh heavily at Dongwoo’s wrong chosen of words when he looks at how those words make Jaejoong’s smirk deeper and wider.

 

 

“He is? Have you guys listen to his ‘voice’ recently? I thought you guys were close……..seems like not…..after all you guys already buried him in INFINITE, isn't it?”

 

 

Jaejoong throw back the bait that make all INFINITE’s members flinch a bit. Even Dongwoo frowning.

 

When exactly the last time they hear Sungyeol singing?

It’s been a while.

 

Meanwhile, Jaejoong’s smile softly at those confused juniors in front of him. Looks like that they innocently bite the bait that he throws. Especially Sungyu, because that guy looks hurt and upset.

 

 

“Okay~~~~~okay……looks like we need to have a break from physical straining for a while…….let just do only vocal training until tonight…..we’ll wait for Yunho and Changmin to come back for our next plan……..okay?”

 

 

Only Yoochun’s heavy sigh can be heard as a reply to Jaejoong’s suggestion. After a moment, a soft yet firm voice can be heard from the corner of the studio.

 

 

“Sungyeol hyung?”

 

 

Junsu and Jaejoong let out an amused giggle. This kid really is a carbon copy of Changmin, just he is the fragile looking version of their maknae. This boy just voices up his mind without caring who he was up against with. Not to mention that his soft voice and soft feature make people around him confused whether he was being innocent or sarcastic.

 

 

“Depend on Changmin……..he might want to borrow your favorite hyung for few days~~~~”

 

 

For the forth time, the studio falls into a death silent.

Again.

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~~

 

Changmin on the move~~~~

Looks like even Mr. Choi was dying to let the INFINITE know about Sungyeol….

And Jaejoong already drop the hint for them……

But will Sungyeol really be okay?

Will Sungyu get the hint?

 

Wait for my next update~~~