Selfish aren't we?~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 69

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Where is he?”

 

Woohyun just shrug his shoulder and sigh. It’s the third time already Sungyu asked the same question. The guy that the leader looked for were only around when they need him for their schedule, then Myungsoo will be missing. They just finished their photo shoot for the collaboration promotion and Sungyeol will do his part separately because of his drama.

 

 

Hyun ah……is there anything that we can do? If this situation keep going on like this……..I don’t know if I can keep all of you guys together……..and you know how Myungsoo is…….. ”

 

Woohyun let out a soft sigh. He knows this would happen if Sungyeol will really leave INFINITE. First, Myungsoo and later Sungjong and Dongwoo might affected by Sungyeol’s issue.

Should he be the bad guy to handle this issue?

 

 

“Only one thing I can think of, hyung……..but I hope that’s not our first option…..”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Woohyun ruffle his hair and sit down on the chair while Sungyu just cross his hand and focus on what Woohyun will say. The leader really needs support from his 2nd in command right now.

 

 

“Make Sungyeol give up on INFINITE………or we……..give up on Sungyeol…….”

 

“BAMMM!!!!!”

 

 

Sungyu clenched his fist that he smacks loudly on the table. His glare directly toward the main vocal and grit his teeth.

 

 

“That’s the best thing you can think of????!!!! How selfish!!!!!”

 

Woohyun sigh and slowly hold Sungyu’s redden hand. He looks into Sungyu upset yet sad eyes. He knows that Sungyu is not mad at him. Woohyun understand Sungyu more than others. He not suggested what he said because he wants Sungyeol to leave, but because he thinks of six hearts that he value the most. Six heart that was equally important as his family.

 

“Sungyeol were struggling by himself right now……he knows everything yet he hide it because he doesn’t want to make us worry about him……….. Myungsoo knows what might Sungyeol feel, yet he shut himself out rather than comforting his best friend……Hoya and Dongwoo hyung want to help him when everything is too late……..Sungjong should grow up and support Sungyeol rather than clinging and sulking on him……….you and me whose better in vocal but never think of in helping him seriously and just let our vocal trainer help him…………….hyung, aren’t we……….the selfish one?

 

 

Woohyun’s soft voice is like a lightning struck into Sungyu. He was speechless and put his hand on his chest. Deep down in his heart, he heavily agreed word by word that Woohyun spilled. They never really think of in helping Sungyeol, that’s because that guy always looks happy, crazy and childish.

Sungyu never even considered if Sungyeol ever felt hurt or not about the bad comments about him and every time he got scolded by their vocal trainer. Sungyeol just brush it off like it was nothing and laugh it off in split second.

 

 

“Yes…..yes, we are……we are selfish…….”

 

Woohyun frown and quickly stand up to hug the leader of their group when a tear suddenly flows down Sungyu’s cheeks. He didn’t expect that would happen. Woohyun panic because he did not mean to break Sungyu like that.

 

 

“Hyung……please~~~~I’m sorry……..I’m sorry……..”

 

Sungyu bury his face on Woohyun’s shoulder. He doesn’t care if Woohyun will laugh at him later, but now all he wants is to cry.

Woohyun just rub the back of Sungyu and tightly hug the leader. That gesture reminds Sungyu when he saw Kris comforting Sungyeol in the same manner at their filming set when he went to see Sungyeol.

 

Does at that time Sungyeol felt like what he feel right now?

Why he didn’t realized it, or try to understand him?

Why he didn’t reach out to Sungyeol at that time?

Will Sungyeol accept him if he lend him a shoulder right now?

 

 

Hyun ah……..what…….what should I do?”

 

“You should be strong right now…….I know everything become too heavy for you hyung……but let me share it with you…….you are not alone…..it’s okay if you want to depend on us rather than let everyone depend on you………stand strong Kim Sungyu, you are the leader of INFINITE~~~~~”

 

 

Sungyu nods slowly let go of Woohyun. Indeed, he is the leader, so he should move forward so others will follow him.

 

 

“Thanks Woohyun ah……”

 

Without them notice, there is someone listening to the leader and the main vocal conversation. That guy clenched both of his fists and didn’t even bother to wipe the tears that flows non-stop on his cheeks. He just realized what actually Sungyeol’s feeling when he heard Woohyun talked about how selfish they are.

How come he never thinks about it?

Is it because he is the youngest?

Or he just satisfied his own need without thinking that Sungyeol might also need him?

 

The maknae of their group walk away from there before Sungyu and Woohyun noticed him. He needs to do something. But first, he himself needs to change.

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun try hard to control his expression. He doesn’t want Sungyu to notice his insecurity. The main vocal actually scared by his own words.

Will Sungyeol be okay if INFINITE decided to give up on him?

Or will INFINITE be okay if Sungyeol the one who give up on them?

 

He just keeps that scary thought for himself. He doesn’t want Sungyu to feel stress. Seeing the tough leader’s tears already makes his heart skip a beat. He need to make sure Sungyu in his tip top condition, especially their collaboration stage is around the corner.

 

After a while, Woohyun sigh and smile weakly. He decided.

 

He decided to be the bad guy for INFINITE’s sake. If someone needs to get hurt for everyone to be happy, he doesn’t want that person to be any of s, so he willing to be that someone.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Woollim’s rooftop)

 

 

Changmin looks around to make sure nobody around, fish out his phone and dial a number.

 

 

“Hello~~~~ Who is this?”

 

“Yah!!!! Am I that forgettable or you become old already???”

 

 

Changmin just huff when the person on the other line laughing at his sarcasm.

 

 

“Well~~~~well, are you the screaming electric pole, Shim Changmin? Of course I remember you~~~~~~”

 

“Shut up, shortie~~~~”

 

 

Although he was a bit annoyed by that person, he unconsciously let out a smile when that guy laughs again. He actually feels happy to hear that guy voice.

 

“Listen hyung……..I got something to talk about…….got a minute?”

 

The laugh died on the other line.

 

“I don’t like that tone of yours………you got something on your mind….isn’t it?”

 

Changmin just chuckle.

 

“BINGO~~~”

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~~

 

What Woohyun mean by him becoming the bad guy?

What will Sungyu do?

How will Sungjong change himself?

Is it for the better?

Who actually the person Changmin called?

 

Wait for my next update~~~