Saving & Crushing~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 90

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

“Jungmin ah…..can you do me a favor…….it’s urgent~~~”

 

 

A soft sigh can be heard from the other line.

 

 

“Just say it…….”

 

 

Jaejoong carefully asked for the favor that he want. His tone was death serious and when Jaejoong mentioned about Changmin, another sigh can be heard.

 

 

 

“Is he serious? It’s not like we don’t know his temper……Changmin~~~he is a disaster every time he open that mouth of his……. “

 

 

“That why I want your help……..in Changmin’s case, stopping him is not the right answer……but helping him in achieve what he want will be better…….and faster…..”

 

 

 

Jungmin sigh again. He still can remember how Changmin glared and taunted him every time they met after TVXQ split up for months. That tall guy only stop doing that after Jungmin willingly let Changmin punched him in the face.

Well, he dislocated his jaw and lost a tooth. Totally worth it.

 

But Jaejoong’s right. Helping that guy will be faster.

 

 

“Okay…….I’ll get to you later about that…….but…Jae ah~~~~~is he okay?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Aisshh…..that boy, Sungyeol………is he okay? Is he hurt?”

 

 

Jaejoong’s blood rushed to his head.

How did he know about that? Does this mean that old man knows too?

 

 

 

“How did…….how did you know?”

 

“He is????!!! I knew it!!!! I knew something was not right~~~~~”

 

 

Jaejoong clenched tightly on his phone when he quietly listens to Jungmin. According to his friend, he heard that Lee Soo Man hired some guy to hurt that boy in the filming set that result to Sungyeol injuries on his back. That’s why he looked so angry and decided that INFINITE’s members should know about Sungyeol.

Sungyeol had done a lot to protect s. It’s time for them to protect Sungyeol.

 

(End of flashback)

 

 

 

“Hyung~~~~”

 

 

Jaejoong was so lost in his thought that he didn’t even notice that there someone sit closely to him. Then the main vocal of INFINITE slowly pats Jaejoong’s knee to get his attention.

 

 

“Owh~~~~Woohyun ah…….did you called me?”

 

 

Woohyun nod and scan around to make sure nobody around to hear them. After he satisfied, he turns around and grab Jaejoong’s arm.

 

 

“Hyung……do you know something? I mean……do you hide something from us?”

 

“Like what……about what?”

 

 

Woohyun clear his throat before carefully say the things that bothered him.

 

 

“Does this plan…….I mean the plan involving the 3 main entertainments companies and you guys JYJ……….does it fully related to Sungyeol’s contract termination?”

 

“What make you think like that?”

 

“Because WOOLLIM is SM Sub-unit Company…….and there is no reason for 3 big companies to help us just because the want to fight back SM…….unless…..”

 

 

Jaejoong turn his body toward Woohyun with a smirk. Looks like this boy start to get the hint that he dropped, thought Jaejoong.

 

 

“Unless what?”

 

“Unless you guys want to make use of the situation and take advantage of Sungyeol’s rising issue……..”

 

 

Jaejoong scoff and ruffle his hair in frustration. Maybe he put too much expectation on INFINITE’s main vocal.

 

 

“Well…….yes and no~~~~~”

 

 

Woohyun frown. That’s was not the answer he expect. He already prepares himself for the answer. If it was no, then it’s okay because it mean they were not a tool. But if it a yes, its mean everyone just take advantage on them.

But both answers were given so Woohyun doesn’t know what to think. Look at the quiet main vocal, Jaejoong sigh and pat the boy’s head.

 

 

 

“Listen Woohyun ah~~~~tomorrow…….tomorrow we’ll decide whether you guys should know or not……..but yes……our involvement is because of Sungyeol……..and you guys too……but trust me, we are just trying to help…….”

 

 

“Whether we should know or not? About what? Does it make any different between knowing it and not knowing it?”

 

 

Jaejoong smile bitterly at anxious Woohyun.

 

 

“Yes…….between saving Sungyeol and crushing him…….that’s the different~~~~~”

 

 

Woohyun widen his eyes and rub his face with his palm. He put together all the puzzle and start to see the big picture, although there is some details pieces is missing, but Woohyun can definitely understand something.

Now he understands why Changmin and Yunho keep Sungyeol under their watch.

Why Jaejoong provoked his group with Sungyeol’s matter.

And why Mr. Choi excluded Sungyeol from any group’s activities.

 

 

 

“So…..so the thing you said just now…..it’s really…..not a joke?”

 

“About what?”

 

“About Sungyeol……being JYJ’s new maknae?”

 

 

Jaejoong sigh heavily at Woohyun hopeful expression. Look likes this boy is on the same page with him. Although he just throw the idea spontaneously, but it’s not a bad idea. That idea can save Sungyeol and Soo Man can’t touch that boy anymore, but everything is so complicated right now.

 

 

“If there is no other way to keep him in INFINITE……..we, JYJ willing to do that…….well, not really just JYJ, maybe TVXQ too or even CJes Entertainment…….after all, Sungyeol have his own potential……..we glad to have him if that’s the only way…..”

 

 

Right after Jaejoong finished his words, Woohyun’s face beaming with smile. He feels like one heavy burden on his shoulder vanishes in a blink of eyes.

 

 

“I…..I thought give up on him or Sungyeol give up on INFINITE is the only way to save him…….but I never thought there is another way~~~~thank you hyung~~~”

 

 

Jaejoong smile faintly. Indeed both of them think the same before.

 

 

“But it’s not that easy……….Sungyeol might don’t have enough time……..”

 

“Wha…..what time?”

 

 

Jaejoong stand up and sigh heavily.

 

 

 

“Anyway~~~~keep the thing we talked about for yourself first……….and let us borrow Sungyeol for a while………use any excuse that you can think of if any of your member ask……just trust us and…..trust Sungyeol, okay?”

 

 

Woohyun sit stiffly and just watch Jaejoong walk away to his other JYJ’s members. If just now he felt like one burden had been taken off his shoulder, now he felt like that burden just came back with double weight. Everything is blurred for him and he felt like there is something big that hidden from them.

Woohyun turn his attention toward Sungyu that looks busy talking to Dongwoo and Hoya about the formation of their performance. He feels worried when he saw how Sungyu keep pinching the back of his neck. Signed that the leader was so stress and anxious.

 

 

Maybe he really should be the bad guy after all if it for Sungyeol’s sake.

And for Sungyu too.

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~~

 

Sungyeol as JYJ’s new maknae???

What Woohyun mean by being the bad guy?

Will Sungyu be okay?

What Jaejoong men by borrowing Sungyeol?

Will TVXQ/JYJ really tell everything to INFINITE?

 

Wait for my next update~~~