Empty~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 35

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“What are you doing, hyung?..........let’s go have dinner…….I bought your favorite”

 

 

The guy he called just ignores him and continues dancing. He had been dancing for almost 1 hour already. He need something to distract him and dancing is one way to hold himself from explode.

 

 

“I said……………..DINNERRRRRR!!!!!!”

 

 

Yunho almost stumbling his own leg and fall from the scream. Even after more than a decade, he still can’t get used to that falsetto.

 

 

“AISSSHHHH!!!!!  I HEAR YOU~~~~~~NO NEED TO SCREAM AT MY EAR, YOU BRAT~~~~~”

 

 

Changmin just smirk mockingly and turn off the music. It’s dinner time and there is no way he will eat alone. Even if Yunho have no appetite or already full, he’ll make sure the leader will stay at the table until he finishes all the food. That’s what he promised to Jaejoong.

 

 

“Then let’s go……..I know it will be our last encore concert before our military service….but take a breather hyung……….we are professional right?”

 

 

Yunho just huff, sit down on the floor and wipe his sweat with a small towel. Changmin really was a stubborn guy. He will not take ‘NO’ as an answer. He really missed the innocent and spoilt maknae that he used to know. Sometime he hopes Jaejoong was here, because only Jaejoong can make the maknae kneel and obey him without a word.

 

 

“What’s wrong? You look stress……”

 

“Changmin ah……..do you think we can fight now?”

 

“Huh?............what are you talking about?”

 

 

Changmin squats beside the leader. 

 

 

“Soo Man……..can we fight him now?”

 

Yunho was stun when Changmin suddenly grab his shirt.

 

 

“Hyung, bite your tongue!!! Don’t say something you will regret…….didn’t we promised???”

 

“I know…….I knows that……..”

 

“Then what do you mean now? just endure 1 more year after our military service…………after that we’ll be together again……..…..we’ll be 5 again~~~~~”

 

 

Yunho glance to Changmin. The maknae’s face was full of hope and determination. When TVXQ split up in 2009, Changmin was the one who affected the most. But all of them still keep the faith to be as one group again and stand on stage together no matter how long it will take.

 

 

“Even when there are juniors suffer like us?”

 

“What do you……...Kris??? What happen? What else the old men do to EXO????”

 

 

Changmin fuels with anger. EXO were their favorite junior. He watches them grow since they was a trainees at SM. When Hankyung left SUJU, he just watched how his hyungs and friends in SUJU suffered. He felt bad for them but never imagine his group will face much worst fate when he lost his favorite hyungs. Not just one but three of them. When Jessica SNSD and Sulli f(x) left, he still managed to hold in. But Changmin exploded when the lawsuit issues rose within EXO, and it similar to TVXQ’s, which is slave contract and welfare issue.

 

At that time Changmin literally punch anyone who stands in his way from attacking the ‘Great Lee Soo Man’.

Other than his falsetto and height, Changmin was also known for his strength. It’s took Kangin, Yunho and Kyuhyun to hold him tight from walking to their director’s office. It was chaos at that time. Changmin only calm down when Yunho make an emergency call to his ex-member, Jaejoong.  Just within a minute, Changmin calm down by Jaejoong’s voice cooing him.

 

 

“Sit Changmin ah……….and listens first…”

 

 

The fuming maknae sit and cross his hand.

 

 

“You know Kris met me this evening, right?……He asking for a favor….…”

 

“What about it?”

 

“Didn’t I say listen first??”

 

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

“Wait~~~you are not joking right?”

 

“Should I be joking on something that scarred me for life?”

 

“But that’s impossible~~~that’s not like Soo Man’s way……..”

 

 

Kris lean his body on the bench and sigh heavily. That’s what he afraid the most. Because it’s not likes Lee Soo Man’s usual way.

 

 

“That’s what worry me hyung……..the modus operandi he used is the same, but the way it work totally different…….or can I say, more harmful……”

 

“So this boy, Sungyeol………what does he got? That old men won’t target anyone that won’t benefit him………”

 

“I’ll need your help on that, hyung………..Sungyeol, that boy was like my brother……..I can’t let the same things happen to him like Tao……and he most likely will get much more worse than us………”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

“In Tao’s situation, all of EXO’s members aware about the deal..…..at least one or two of us stay by his side……..Same with you guys right? When Jae hyung, Junsu hyung and Chun hyung was offered with the same agreement, you and Changmin hyung know about it……......….But Sungyeol….........any news of the deal leak to s or other 3

rd party will terminate his contract immediately…..…he’s alone…..…..”

 

Yunho clench his fist and let out a small growl. Seeing Kris looks so desperately asking for his help make his hatred toward Lee Soo Man grown more.

 

 

(End of flashback)

 

Yunho rub his face with his palm.

 

 

“When you say temporary agreement……..Is it the same like what the old men offered to Jaejoong hyung and others before we split up?”

 

“That’s what I thought………it’s maybe the same…….”

 

“If the old men target Kim Sungyu to step on, that I understand……..but why did he choose that boy? Lee Sungyeol……is quite….…you know hyung….….ermmm…....EMPTY~….…”

 

 

Yunho smack the maknae’s head real hard. Changmin never change, always speak spitefully.

 

 

“Watch your mouth……..he still doesn’t deserve that kind of treatment……”

 

“So what kind of favor did Kris asked you for?”

 

 

Changmin ask while rubbing his head painfully. He maybe strong but Yunho’s hand was not something he can take on lightly. One solid punch from the leader he may black out for days.

 

 

“Look for a reason why the old men pick on that boy…..….like you say, why not pick on Sungyu which is the pillar of INFINITE if the reason is to weaken the group……why he choose the weakest member?”

 

“See~~~~…………Like I said, INFINITE is a strong rival to all, even to us……..it won’t affect the group much by crushing that boy……….….that boy is empty……”

 

 

“SMACK!!!!”

 

And it’s done. Changmin will wake up with a lump on his head tomorrow morning.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In the waiting room)

 

“Hyung~~~~this is Yeolie hyung bag, right?”

 

Myungsoo turn his head to the maknae. They are in the waiting room changing to their cloth after finishing their photo shoot. The leader, Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo had done changing and went to greet the studio’s staffs before going back. Sungjong already have his cloth on, Myungsoo packing his bag and Sungyeol change his cloth in the bathroom.

 

“Yeah…give it to me…..you go first and tell others I’ll be waiting for Sungyeol….”

                                                                

After Sungjong walk out the room, Myungsoo looks around if any of his or Sungyeol’s stuffs left. He notices the black make-up pouch on the table that belongs to Sungyeol and grabs it. Myungsoo smile holding the pouch with a keychain that have a word of ‘MYUNG’ dangle at the zip. It was given by their fans. He has the other one with a ‘YEOL’ word on his bag. It was a couple keychain that can be combining into a set to form a word ‘MYUNGYEOL’. Although the fans give it to them with a crazy mindset, Myungsoo like it very much. Sungyeol is his best friend after all.

His other half.

 

The visual grab Sungyeol’s bag and open it. When he was about to put the pouch inside the bag, Myungsoo sighs. There are crumple of shirt inside. He put the pouch on the table and takes out the cloth. Myungsoo was known to public as a very tidy person. He may not be very clean because he lazy to take a bath, but when it comes to cloth and stuff arrangement, he quite picky. He used to clean up after Sungyeol’s stuff and nagged him a lot.

 

But Myungsoo’s hand stops when he realizes something. The light blue color shirt he was holding was sticky with a dark red liquid that almost dried. He put down Sungyeol’s bag and opens the crumbling shirt to look at it properly.

 

His eyes widen when the foul smell of dried blood lingering in the air.

 

Suddenly the shirt was snatch harshly from his hand.

 

 

“I can…….I can explain it, Soo ah~~”

 

 

Myungsoo snap his head to Sungyeol who look at him in panic.

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~ Another update for you guys~~~

 

How Sungyeol going to explain to Myungsoo?

Will Yunho be able to help Kris?

Is Sungyeol really ‘empty’ like Changmin claimed?

 

Wait for my update~~~