Forget that~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 97

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

Okay~~now let warm up first……….Junsu and Changmin, you guys are up for first stage’s dance gimmick and make sure the formation is ready and stable…….Sungyu, Myungsoo, Sungjong will do the follow up…..make sure you guys cover Junsu from any spotlight…..so the crowd will be curious when Junsu was in the center with his mask on……”

 

 

“So how about the second one? Who will be the center?”

 

 

“I will go up with Dongwoo, Hoya and Woohyun……….Jaejoong will be the center and let the crowd think it was Sungyeol……they curiosity will soar high when the fans do the head counts once Sungyeol make his appereance…..”

 

 

 

Everyone nods and sigh at Yunho’s explanation. They plan on using the curiosity of their fans with JYJ appearance on the stage with mask on. CJeS, JYP, YG and SHINHWA entertainments already played their part in hinting the netizen and fans in the name of ‘helping’ for the collaboration stage’s promotion.

Only CASSIOPEIA knows the meaning of ‘Keep The Faith’ that all the entertainments powerhouse were talking about through their label’s artists. Those 3 words was tattooed on Jaejoong’s chest were like a spell for CASSIOPEIA. Meanwhile the slogan with a words ‘Keep The Spirit’ was for INSPIRIT. Like TVXQ/JYJ, those 3 words actually describe about Sungyeol, because the choding were known by INSPIRIT as the energy of INFINITE with his crazy attitude and with all the rumors and bad comment about Sungyeol leaving the group make INSPIRIT more convinced that those 3 words is a hint that INFINITE trying to tell their fans.

Those sacred words from both group was the idea of the leaders. Yunho knows that CASSIOPEIA still remembers that words because that’s their promised to their fans and Sungyu’s intention is to use the influence of INSPIRIT in helping Sungyeol to stay or for the main branch to change their mind in Sungyeol’s issues.

 

 

“Fans are not that stupid~~~~Jaejoong hyung…...well…….not that tall~~~”

 

“Minnie ah~~~”

 

 

Jaejoong just casually walks and pull Changmin’s hair that makes the tall maknae of him groan a bit. Normally all of them will just laugh or chuckle every time Changmin got smacked or hit by other DBSK/JYJ’s members, but this time no one make a sound or even look at their seniors.

Their eyes look so dull and there is no smile at all, especially Sungyu. The INFINITE leader’s hand wrapped with a bandages and no one from TVXQ/JYJ seem to have any intention to ask about that. Changmin even sigh heavily when he pats Sungyu’s back. He knows what happen yesterday at INFINITE’s dorm and he clamps his mouth tightly to avoid any spiteful comment that he usually made.

 

After all, looks like no one can even smile. All INFINITE’s member didn’t even move an inch and don’t have any interest to start their practice. They just have less than 2 weeks to prepare and the ticket to their collaboration stage is already sold out in just 2 days.

 

 

 

“You guys have something to say?”

 

 

Sungyu weakly lift his head and look at Yunho. He knows that they don’t have time for all the emotional roller-coaster, but even he can’t help it. Sungyeol’s issue really took a toll for all INFINITE’s member.

 

 

“No, hyung…….nothing…….”

 

 

Junsu sigh and walk in front of the INFINITE’s maknae. He slowly put both of his hand on Sungjong’s cheeks and gently pinches it.

 

 

 

“What happen last night? This little boy looks like he is going to fall apart any minutes………”

 

 

Everyone’s attention fell on Sungjong. His eyes were puffy because of too much crying, there is a cut on his lower lip, mostly because of lip biting and he also looks unsecure and scared. Junsu noticed the INFINITE’s maknae because his condition looks so much like how Changmin is when he left TVXQ years ago.

 

He gently hugs Sungjong, pat the back of his head and whisper slowly to that boy.

 

 

“Don’t show this kind of face to Sungyeol………it will hurt him more~~~~can you do it, Jongie ah??~~”

 

 

 

That comforting whisper broke the youngest into tears and he nods slowly while quickly wiping his tears. He understands that he is the weakest among them right now. Even Yunho and his leader, Sungyu can’t do anything. What he can do right now is just be strong and stop worrying others, especially Sungyeol.

Meanwhile, Changmin’s eyes soften at the scene. That’s how Junsu comforted him years ago and he knows exactly how his favorite hyung’s feel right now. He feels bad toward Junsu and also the INFINITE’s maknae.

 

 

 

“Jongie ah~…….Sungyeol agreed to the deal to protect INFINITE, especially you…….so at least make him proud and less worry, okay?”

 

 

Right after Changmin finished his words, Sungjong slowly walk and slides both of his arms, hugging the TVXQ’s maknae. He buries his face on Changmin’s chest and sob softly. Although he feels awkward, Changmin slowly pats Sungjong’s back.

This is the first time that the youngest of them all open up toward Changmin. Normally they avoided each other and only changed glare and glance once in a while. Sungjong never even tried to talk to him before. So, the sudden hug from Sungjong was really awkward for Changmin, but nevertheless, he fully understands the boy.

 

 

 

“Did I miss anything?”

 

 

Everyone shift their attention toward the raspy voice. Sungjong who is still in Changmin’s awkward embrace flinch when he heard Sungyeol tired voice. He didn’t move an inch because he worried that Sungyeol will see his swollen and puffy eyes. But it’s too late; he already caught Sungyeol’s attention.

 

 

“Jongie ah……did you…….cry?”

 

 

When everyone didn’t make a move when Sungyeol walks slowly toward the INFINITE’s maknae, Changmin take an action on his own.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry Sungyeol ah~~~I scolded him just now……so he cried and apologized to me……..my fault actually~~hehe~~”

 

 

Seeing Sungyeol frowning, everyone knows that he didn’t buy that lame excuse. That’s because the only INFINITE’s member who will cry because of that reason is Dongwoo and Dongwoo alone. But in a second without anyone had a time to take a breather, Sungyeol’s attention land on someone else.

 

His leader, Kim Sungyu.

 

 

“And hyung, what’s wrong with your hand?”

 

 

Sungyu quickly hide his neatly bandage right hand at his back. He curse himself for forgotten to hide it from Sungyeol’s view, especially that tall guy is in sensitive mode. The INFINITE’s main vocal, Woohyun quickly walk in front of Sungyu to cover the leader from Sungyeol’s sight.

 

 

“Nothing Sungyeol ah~~~Sungyu hyung just sprained his wrist yesterday……so…uhh……that’s why he wrapped it…….yeah~~~that’s the reason~~”

 

 

Sungyeol just scoff and change his attention toward another member. His deep gaze makes everyone avoid to make any eyes contact with him.

 

 

“So……Myungsoo pull the hem of his sleeve because he is shy? Sungjong just cry because of a little scolding? Dongwoo hyung looks serious and Howon hyung looks nervous because they are worried about the collaboration? And you guys expect me to believe the sprained wrist supposed to have a blood stained on it?”

 

 

 

Everyone just stun by Sungyeol’s calm and low tone. But all of them can clearly see the trembling fists that Sungyeol makes. Seeing no one have any attention to reply him, Sungyeol just calmly put away his bag and pinch the back of his neck strongly. His stress level already reaches the maximum and he is still trying to calm his nerve down.

 

 

 

“Forget that I’m even asking……let’s start the practice……..I’m free all day until the collaboration…..so, I got a lot to catch up…..”

 

 

Sungyeol just casually warm up without caring about all the staring that fixed on him. After a while, Sungyu and Yunho make their move and instruct others with their eyes and hands. Jaejjong turn on the music and the start the first opening song that’s composed by both Woohyun and Junsu. The opening song include the slogan “Keep the Spirit” and “Keep the Faith” as their theme.

 

Then they slowly dance along the music with JYJ’s member watching from beside.

From the mirror in front of them, aside from TVXQ/JYJ’s members, all 6 of INFINITE’s members quietly watching in wonder at Sungyeol’s reflection. At first, they just feel curious, but as the music beat faster and harder choreography routine involved, they was amazed and can’t believe what they saw.

 

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guy~~Sorry for the late update…….really sorry~~~

 

 

What will happen in their collaboration stage?

Will Sungyeol relationship with affected by these issues?

What actually that they saw from the mirror’s reflection?

Is that a good news?

Or a bad news?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~