That fool~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 92

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“SUNGYEOL AH~~~CALM DOWN!!!! STOP IT!!!!”

 

 

Kris tries his best to stop Sungyeol by grabbing his wrists strongly. Luckily it’s only two of them in the waiting room. When he came into the room to find Sungyeol, he was stunned when Sungyeol look so upset that he throws all his stuffs to the wall. At first he was just asking panicky what happened that makes Sungyeol acted that way.

But when he saw there is a blood dripping from that boy’s hand, Kris quickly makes a move. With his wrists strongly grabbed by Kris, Sungyeol panted harshly and fixed his eyes on the floor.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~~what’s wrong???? Tell me~~~~”

 

 

Without replying Kris, Sungyeol slides down and kneel on the floor together with Kris who still holding tight on his wrists. Seeing that boy calm down a bit, Kris quickly takes a good look at Sungyeol’s bloody palm.

There is a cut on both of his palm and there are broken pieces of glasses everywhere when Kris looks around. He slowly let go of Sungyeol’s hand and grab that boy’s bag to find any bandages that he can use.

 

After he manages to stop the bleeding on the small cut and neatly bandaged the cut, Kris gathers all the stuff that throws by Sungyeol and collects all the broken pieces of glasses. When he done, he sits beside that boy who sprawl his leg and look soulless.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~what’s wrong, urrmm??”

 

 

Sungyeol still didn’t utter a single word and fixed his eyes on the empty wall. Kris didn’t force the boy to talk and just rubbing Sungyeol’s back gently to comfort him.

 

 

 

“It’s okay~~~~everything will be okay~~~I’m with you…..always……”

 

 

If before, Sungyeol will broke into tears and cry non-stop when Kris say those things, but now, he looks rather emotionless. There is no more tear or emotion that he can display anymore. Sungyeol felt death inside.

 

All because of one single call he just received.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the studio)

 

 

 

“Small thing like Sungyeol? I’m sorry……but that ‘small thing’ is my best friend…..”

 

 

Woohyun throw a glance at the visual of the group. Myungsoo rarely talk when TVXQ/JYJ was around, but looks like Jaejoong’s word poke him on the right place. The cold glare that he throws to Jeajoong is the solid proof.

 

 

 

“Myungsoo………your manner, please~~~”

 

 

Sungyu shift his gaze to Dongwoo who look apologetically at Jaejoong after he scolded the INFINITE’s visual.

 

 

 

“Your best friend indeed~~~Heh……I heard you are INFINITE’s lead vocal, isn’t it? Then how come your ‘best friend’ has the weakest vocal strength in the group?? Don’t you help him? As his so called ‘best friend’??”

 

 

Everyone gasp at Changmin’s sharp tongue especially Myungsoo. The visual suddenly feel small and guilty eating him alive. His eyes looks so unfocused and his voice waver a bit.

 

 

 

“No~~~~~it’s not like that……Sungyeol…..Sungyeol and I…….I.......”

 

 

“Hyung……stop it......Sungyeol is important to us, especially to Myungsoo……please don’t talk to him like that …..”

 

 

 

Hoya can’t take it anymore. When Sungyeol is not around, Sungjong and Myungsoo is his responsibility. So, looking Myungsoo at the verge of broken down because of Changmin’s sarcasm, Hoya was upset.

 

At first Yunho, Junsu and Yoochun was confused by Jaejoong and Changmin’s behavior. But after a moment, they smile faintly and sigh softly. Indeed the Kim Jaejoong they know. That guy never used a direct approach, he prefer to hit from the back.

 

 

 

“Oh, that’s right……I heard that both Sungyu and Woohyun got a great vocal control and strong vocal base, isn’t it? Did you ever teach or supervise him? I mean seriously teach him?”

 

 

This time Yoochun’s deep voice clench on the INFINITE’s leader and main vocal heart tightly. Sungyu drop his head and Woohyun bit his lower lip. Nobody make any sound.

 

 

 

“Dongwoo and Howon…..I heard Sungyeol can rap, am I right? Then why did you guys didn’t help him grind his talent when he was vocally weak as a vocalist? Is it because he might threaten your guy’s position as a rapper and main rapper??”

 

 

Not just Yoochun and Junsu, even Changmin and Jaejoong clear their throat at Yunho’s strong attack. Hoya who looks upset just now, backing away his eyes and looks like a lost puppy looking for comfort from Dongwoo who also looks defeated.

 

 

 

“Don’t……don’t say that…..to my hyungs~~~~that’s not true…..stop it~~~~please~~~~”

 

 

Sungjong brave himself to talk.

 

 

“Why not? If that’s not the truth……then why all of you didn’t say anything?? And you Lee Sungjong~~~~Just because you are the youngest, you don’t have any responsibility to help your group member? Why do you think Sungyeol agreed to this entire thing if not because of you? huh?”

 

 

With that, all INFINITE’s member lifts their head and looks at Changmin while Yunho smacks strongly the back of his maknae’s head. Because of his own anger, Changmin slip his lip and said something that he shouldn’t.

 

Or shouldn’t yet.

 

Nobody said a word and having a staring contest. Not until one person let out a soft sigh and a bitter smile.

 

 

 

“Jae hyung and Yun hyung~~~stop talking……Chunnie~~~~you start to piss me off and Minnie~~~~don’t talk to me, okay?”

 

 

All TVXQ/JYJ’s members froze by that sweet voice.

 

 

 

“Hyung~~~~we’re just joking~~~~”

 

“Shut up.”

 

 

Changmin quickly clamp his mouth. Junsu getting upset is the only thing he afraid of. Only INFINITE’s members frown and look confused because they never see Junsu looks so serious because that dolphin is a bubble of bulb land who always laughing and smiling.

 

 

 

“What this stupid hyung and maknae of mine trying to say is………isn’t Sungyeol important for you guy? Then what would you guy willing to do for him?”

 

 

Sungyu let out a heavy sigh.

 

 

“Woohyun told me already……that you guys will take care of him after the termination of his contract……it that true?”

 

 

Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungjong widen their eyes at the leader’s statement. This is the first time they heard about this. Sungjong and Myungsoo even glare at Woohyun. So, that’s why Woohyun asked them that question this morning to Sungjong.

 

 

 

“Yes…..that’s the last thing that we can do to help Sungyeol…..we gladly accept him to be JYJ’s new group member and after Yunho and Changmin’s contract with SM Entertainment end…..we will regroup and Sungyeol will be our new maknae……”

 

 

All INFINITE’s member let out a soft sigh after Jaejong’s finish his word. It’s hurt to hear that, but at the same time they also feel relief because Sungyeol will not be wasted and that might make that boy happier because every idols willing to do anything if they get the chance to become a part of TVXQ/JYJ.

 

 

“But that’s not the main point that I’m trying to tell you guy…….”

 

 

The relief that they felt just now vanish into the thin air.

There is more?

 

 

 

“Do you guys know that the reason used to terminate Sungyeol’s contract is just an excuse?”

 

“Huh?”

 

“Do you guys even aware that…..Sungyeol is just a tool used to crushing INFINITE? Simply said…….he is chosen to be the sacrifice lamb?”

 

 

Everyone knot their eyebrow, trying to understand what they heard. Suddenly Dongwoo lift his head and tug on Changmin’s sleeve.

 

 

 

“…….you guys make it big in just few years and have an incredible teamwork more than any other group that we know……..he already tried to terminate the contract one of the INFINITE’s member……….That’s…….that’s what Mr. Yang said last time, isn’t it?………it couldn’t be that…..that Sungyeol……”

 

 

 

Changmin scoff when Dongwoo widen his eyes at him.

 

 

 

“Don’t you guys even feel anything weird or amiss? Did all INFINITE’s member were always this slow?”

 

 

Changmin whimper and lock his lip when Junsu smack the back of his head. Although it’s not as strong as Yunho’s hand, but the pain in his heart is greater, because Junsu never hit him.

 

 

 

“For everything……….I knows it’s my fault but there is a reason why I can’t talk to you about it……” (chapter 24)

 

 

“I’m the one he target……and I’ll accept and appreciate if its end with me……..I have the weakest vocal strength and skill…….and the fact that I was unfit as a singer and idol is right after all…….so I have no excuse and willing to leave if that’s the price that I have to pay for not touching any of my members…….so……” (chapter 81)

 

 

“The reason………I…….after….after the collaboration…….you guys…..you guys will know after the collaboration……..about the reason…….please hyung~~~” (chapter 82)

 

 

 

Sungyeol’s voice flash in Sungyu’s head.

 

 

“Take a good look……..and a good care of my big brother……..then you’ll know there is something wrong with him…….I’m begging you, please do that hyung~~~~” (chapter 77)

 

 

Then Daeyeol’s voice rings a bell in Sungyu’s head.

 

 

“There is a reason……I’m the one he target……price that I have to pay………..take a good look and a good care….then you’ll know there is something wrong……”

 

 

“Hyung…..what are you mumbling about?”

 

 

 

Woohyun feel worried when Sungyu mumbling some weird thing that he can’t understand. Even TVXQ’JYJ’s members frown at Sungyu’s word.

 

 

 

“Looks like you just realized it……didn’t you Sungyu ah???”

 

 

Sungyu raised his head and the glint in his eyes makes everyone flinch, including Changmin.

 

 

 

“WHAT DID THAT FOOL AGREED ON????? WHAT DID HE DONE???!!!”

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~~

 

What happen to Sungyeol?

Why he suddenly become so upset?

What actually Sungyu just realized?

What will INFINITE do?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~