Not an Outsider~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

 

Chapter 34

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

Kris sighs on the bench near the lake. He adjusts his cap to cover his eyes a bit and slump his body on the bench. He was waiting for almost 20 minutes already. The guy he’s been waiting for was supposed to meet him, but he is nowhere to be seen. Kris was anxious enough trying not to get spot by the public. He wants to settle this as fast as he could. Luckily the place he chooses was a bit hidden from the public eyes. Thanks to the big tree by the lake.

 

 

“What a pathetic life…….it’s not like I’m committing any crime or what~~~”

 

 

Kris mumbles to no one. He needs to disguise like a criminal just to meet a guy. It’s not like he’s come here to secretly meet a girl.

 

 

“What are you rambling about by yourself?”

 

 

Kris lifts his head to the voice and sigh. He just responds to the guy by patting the empty space beside him.

 

 

“Come here and sit first…….….Yunho hyung

 

 

Yunho smile and sit beside the tall guy. It almost a year since the last time he met the guy. Not only Kris, Yunho and Changmin also secretly met with Luhan and Tao when they did their performance in China last year. It’s hard to meet them if they were in Korea. Even now, Yunho took the risk to meet the guy. Luckily Lee Soo Man didn’t guard TVXQ like EXO.

 

 

“Why did you choose this place? It’s hard to find………..”

 

“Sorry, next time I’ll make sure to make a reservation at the café in front of SM building to meet you…….”

 

 

Yunho just chuckles at Kris’s sarcasm. He knows how much Kris hate his boss. He too, resent the old guy when his team split up. But because he had a lot of peoples that he needs to protect in the company at that time, he and Changmin decided to stay and promised to unite back with Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu when their contract with SM Entertainment end. He always keeps the faith for that to happen.

 

 

“Yeah~~~yeah…I miss you too~”

 

 

Yunho hug Kris and pat his back like what a big brother would do. Race and nationality is never a problem to Yunho. As long as they can get along, they are his family. He already felt bad enough when he can’t help Kris when the guy came to him for advices when their lawsuit became a hot topic in entertainments world.

 

 

“How is Changmin hyung? I heard you guys will start your military service soon…..”

 

“Urgghhh~~~ don’t even remind me about that~~~”

 

 

Kris chuckle when Yunho frown. The legendary duo senior’s idol in Kpop industry will start their mandatory military service for 2 years soon. They will be in a long hiatus.

 

 

“You’ll be okay, hyung………your contract will end a year after you done with military service right? Soon you guys will be as 5 again~~~~”

 

“You think that old man will let us go that easy?? I need a lot more than ‘you’ll be okay, hyung’~~~” 

 

 

Kris just hums at Yunho’s remark. That guy had been in the company for almost 16 years. Nobody knows about the company more than Jung Yunho. That’s why he needs Yunho’s help. As one of the oldest senior idol in SM that still had his influence, Yunho is quite powerful. TVXQ is the 1st group in Kpop world who breaks the record of fans. In just 3 years of debuted, the legendary TVXQ gained almost 900k Cassiopeia all around the world. Even the legendary senior before them, H.O.T and G.O.D can’t gained that much. 

  

 

“By the way, let get straight to the point………what the main reason you want to meet me?”

 

“Wow, hyung……you read my mind~~~”

 

“Whatever~~~ so what’s up?? I hope there is no problem between you and your ex-members……”

 

“Nope…….all of us doing fine…….but you know, it’s not the same as before……”

 

“Yeah…….tell me about it……you know how long it takes me to get Changmin’s smile back after my group split up………one freaking year!!!!!”

 

“Same case we have here…….for my part, its Tao……he not as strong as Changmin hyung, so there is no more cheerful Tao that I used to know…….”

 

“He such a crybaby isn’t he?”

 

 

Kris smile faintly thinking of his Tao. Indeed that 23 years old guy really was a crybaby. He cries almost for every reason a girl would cry for, and Luhan and Kris is the only people he have after they left the company. Once, that guy fall into depression when Suho, the leader of EXO voiced up his disappointment publically toward Tao when he was the last one to leave the group after Kris and Luhan. Everyone knows how close Tao and Suho are. It’s like a big pang toward Tao. But he recovered when he learnt that it wasn’t Suho’s intention for saying that, other than just become a puppet for SM to make fans and public hate Tao. Their relationship still left hanging. Tao tried several time to call Suho, but every time he hear Suho’s calm voice, he hung up and cried alone.

 

 

“I planned with my other members to unite as a group back after our contract with SM end and fight against SM…….I’ll make sure no other juniors will suffer like what we’ve been through…….”

 

“That’s the main reason I want to meet you, hyung………”

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(INFINITE’s album photo shoots session)

 

 

Noona, did you see Sungyeol?”

 

“Huh? I thought Sungyeol with you guys…….”

 

 

Sungyu scan around to find the choding. They already done the group photo shoot and now it’s the time for individual shoot. Sungyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Hoya did their part and its Sungyeol’s turn for the shoot.

 

 

Noona, can you ask them to continue with Myungsoo first? I’ll find Sungyeol”

 

 

Sungyu walk fast to find the choding. The leader had been observing Sungyeol silently since the guy arrived at the studio. There is something off about him. His smile, his words and his act was all fakes. He even flinches every time someone touches put their hand on him. It’s like he was hiding, avoiding or scare of something.

Sungyu suspicion became more solid when their stylist tells him that Sungyeol beg her to add bandage as his accessories for his outfit. So Sungyeol end up wrapped a bandage at his sleeveless part of the outfit. Sungyu’s mind keeps reminding him at Sungyeol’s bunch of medical receipts that he found. He afraid the choding will hide his injury again like last time.

 

Sungyu’s step halt when he sees Sungyeol sit on the couch with an eyes close. He was ready to interrogate the boy, but when he sees Sungyeol looking so tired and vulnerable, Sungyu just sigh and walk slowly to the guy on the couch.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~~Sungyeolii~~~~~”

 

 

The choding slowly open his eyes and rub his eyes tiredly when he heard someone call his name. He was startle when someone suddenly grabs his hand.

 

 

“Don’t……..you’ll smear your eyeliner…….”

 

“Hyu….hyung?”

 

 

Sungyeol was quite stump when Sungyu’s face become clear in his vision and his sleepiness vanish into the thin air. He actually felt a bit sleepy and take a quick rest while waiting for his turn and fell asleep right after he close his eyes.

 

 

“It’s your turn….come on….....”

 

 

Sungyu feel awkward talking to the choding. It has been few days since he personally talk to Sungyeol. So he stands up and tries to walk away.

 

 

“Hyung…….”

 

 

Sungyu stop on his track. He didn’t turn around to face Sungyeol nor answer him when the choding called for him.

 

 

“Can you see me?”

 

“Huh?”

 

Sungyeol sigh heavily and stand beside the leader.

 

 

“Can…….you……see me???”

 

“Wha….what do you mean? Of course I can see you……”

 

 

Sungyu didn’t even know why he stuttered. It just a simple yet confusing question to Sungyu.

 

 

“If you can see me……just talk to me like you always did, scream at me, scold me or just smack my head like usual……….”

 

“Why should I? There is no reason to do that Sungyeol ah………”

 

“Then don’t ignore me……….I am not an outsider…..”

 

“Out….what??”

 

 

Sungyeol just gaze into Sungyu’s eyes and walk away with hurt expression.

 

Sungyu was speechless. Again, like the time when he witness Sungyeol cried, he doesn’t know what to do or what to think.

 

 

Blank.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~ Another update for you guys~~

 

One of the Kpop’s gods, Jung Yunho met Kris~~~~Will he help?

 

Is Sungyeol’s strong will weaken? Will he able to handle it alone?

 

What would Sungyu do as a leader?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~

 

By the way, before become an INSPIRIT and EXO-L, I am CASSIOPEIA and still keep the faith for the 5 ‘Rising God From The East’ to be one again~~~~Ahhhhh~~~ really miss Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun, Junsu and Changmin <3 <3 <3

 

p/s : Yunho met Jaejoong at military service like a dream come true for all the Cassiopeia!!!!!!!