Let us help~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 57

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

Sungyeol just stand frozenly in front of the dance studio’s door for almost 10 minutes already. He supposed to have a vocal training with Mr. Jun early this morning, so he sneak out of the dorm when all the members still in slumber and leave a note for them. But right after he opens the door, the scene that greets him was weird.

 

Did he enter the wrong studio?

Or maybe the wrong department?

Or worst, the wrong building?

 

Seeing one guy dancing in a cool way following the music fascinates him. The skillful footwork, the beautiful body curves every time he makes a body wave and the 360 degree rotation without a flaw mesmerize him. Kind of remind him of , Hoya but this is guy totally on different level than Hoya, much higher.

 

 

“Move it, kiddo~~”

 

“Uhh???”

 

Sungyeol was startle when someone suddenly grabs his neck and push him inside the studio. He almost stumbles down if not someone else put his palm on his chest.

 

 

“Do you have to do that, Changmin ah????”

 

“I asked him to move several time but he didn’t hear me…..….what else should I do?”

 

 

Yunho just sigh at his maknae. That guy always has something to say every time Yunho scold him.

 

 

“We are not in our turf……so show some respect a bit, okay?”

 

“Haissshhh~~~~hyung, you always make a big deal over something so small……”

 

Sungyeol who was standing between them looks confuse and nervous with Changmin’s hand on his neck and Yunho’s palm on his chest. Not to mention that he felt a bit intimidated with both guy who taller than him.

 

 

“Errrrr……sun.....sunbae-nim~~~~”

 

“Yes???”

 

Sungyeol cover his mouth and chuckle a bit when both of the senior answer him on the same time. All juniors group idol were always nervous and afraid every time TVXQ was around them. The aura and charisma of Jung Yunho and Shim Changmin is not something that they can joke about. Except the group who are close with them, everyone will bow 90 degree and won’t lift their head unless being told to every time they greet TVXQ.

But seeing both of them bicker like kids when one of them already thirty and another one is almost going for thirty amuse him. Meanwhile, TVXQ’s leader smile a bit when he saw a thin smile decorate Changmin’s face when that guy looking at Sungyeol who are still chuckling.

 

 

Yahh, kiddo~~~~how dare you laugh at your senior like that~~~”

 

Sungyeol quickly cover his mouth with his hand and bow a bit. That gesture makes both of the senior smiles. It’s the first time they saw Sungyeol act like that, because their first meeting was not something they proud about when Changmin make him frown, scared and even cried.

Yunho and Changmin let go of their hand and sit on the floor. While Sungyeol just standing and fidgeting because he doesn’t know what he should say or what he should do.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~come here and sit…….”

 

Sungyeol just obediently follow Yunho’s word and keep his mouth seal. He chooses to sit beside the TVXQ’s leader because Sungyeol were uncomfortable with Changmin staring at him.

 

 

“We are not going to eat you kiddo~~~~we are not that scary…….”

 

Yunho just laugh when Sungyeol flinch at Changmin’s word. That boy reaction is normal. All juniors acted that way in front of them. After all, Yunho was pretty sure that Sungyeol was more afraid of Changmin than him.

 

 

“You mean ‘YOU’ are not that scary~~~~Sungyeol likes me, right Sungyeolie?”

 

Sungyeol smile sheepishly when Yunho pat his head while teasing the TVXQ’s maknae. Changmin just scoff at his leader’s ridiculous statement. According to Changmin’s dictionary, that statement was ‘So not cool’.

 

 

“Sun…..sunbae-nim………may I ask?”

 

“Yes, Sungyeol?”

 

“What are you guys doing here? As far as I know the schedule for TVXQ’s practice at Woollim is tomorrow, right?”

 

Yunho just smile and sigh. Yes, indeed they were supposed to come tomorrow for practice. But that’s a practice for the collaboration, not for their plan.

 

 

“Then what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you go to your group’s schedule?”

Yunho nudge the TVXQ’s maknae when Sungyeol turn gloomy at Changmin’s question.

 

 

“I was already being excluded in all of INFINITE’s schedules………so I can’t join them……at all….”

 

“But why?” ask Changmin again.

 

Sungyeol lift his head and smile sadly. That smile reminds Yunho about Junsu. That’s how Junsu smiles nowadays since their group officially split up.

 

 

“Let just say…….I’m not competent enough…….you guys already aware about the deal…..so you guys know the reason behind the deal……”

 

“So what??? Are you going to let them treat you like that?? Or you already give up??”

 

Yunho sigh at Changmin’s emotional question. Changmin was always cool, calm and sarcasm in any situation. But Sungyeol’s issue makes the TVXQ’s maknae restless. At the same time Yunho also worried about Sungyeol. That boy just keeps quiet when Changmin asked him that question. Yunho can see that the boy was a little bit broken. Their plan might fail if Sungyeol was not strong enough.

 

 

“Okay~~~~~Stand up Sungyeol ah~~~”

Sungyeol hastily stand when the TVXQ’s leader pull his arm. Changmin also stand with a heavy sigh.

 

 

“You asked why we are here and you came here for your vocal and dance practice, right? That’s the reason…….we are here to help you…….”

 

Sungyeol widen his eyes and pull back his arm from Yunho’s hand. He takes one step backward.

 

“What do you mean??”

 

Yunho was a bit speechless when Sungyeol suddenly pull his arm. He doesn’t understand why that boy looks so distance. Shouldn’t he be happy that they are willing to help him?

 

 

“Are you deaf? Or a bit slow? Didn’t you remember, we said that we suggested this collaboration to help you, to help INFINITE??”

Changmin glare at the boy while walking toward him.

 

 

“I…….I know~~~But I don’t think that’s a good idea……...nobody~~~~nobody should know about the deal~~~~~Nobody should help me~~~~Nobody~~~~”

 

Changmin’s eyes soften a bit when Sungyeol frantically say those words while slowly walking backward, away from them. He can see the pressure that the boy suffered alone. Changmin stop on his track and look at Yunho. Seeking a help from his leader.

Yunho just sigh heavily seeing Changmin’s pleading eyes. He walks to Sungyeol but that boy keeps walking backward until his back touch the wall.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah……listen~~~we already discussed this matter with Mr. Jun…….Mr. Choi also gave his support to our plan…….so let us help you, errmm?”

 

“But……but INFINITE.....my group already affected by this issue, so I don’t want the useless me become a burden to others~~~~~I can handle this……..I will fight alone~~~~please, let me do this~~~alone!!!”

 

Yunho sigh. Now he knows why Kriss was so concerned about this boy. He was strong for others. He pushes his own limit just for others sake and doesn’t even care about himself. If Sungyeol still refuse to accept their help, this boy will be broken beyond repair. Yunho can’t let that happen.

 

 

“Let we handle that ourselves……we, TVXQ were not that weak~~~~ so don’t worry about being a burden to us……….We are more than willing to help….”

 

Changmin smile at Yunho’s gentle way to persuade Sungyeol. That’s why he still followed Yunho for more than a decade. He admired and respect the leadership showed by his leader.

 

 

“Yeah, kiddo~~~~~don’t think too high of yourself……..we were just want to rebel a bit to our own big boss~~~~~it’s no big deal~~~”

 

Sungyeol let out a soft sigh. Looks like both of them won’t consider his opinion about their plan on helping him at all. Sungyeol just slide down to the floor and hug both of his knees and say no word.

Who is he to say anything?

In his condition, what can he even do?

Nothing.

 

 

He can’t do or decide anything. He has nothing to gain or to offer. He accepted the deal to protect the INFINITE and their maknae, but still at the end he didn’t succeed yet. All he did in past three month just being a burden to his group. Now all the members struggling doing the performance without him. He know how hard it is to maintain the perfect choreography when the 7 peoples formation done by only 6 people. Once Woohyun was injured, they have a hard time to adjusted the choreography without the main vocal. So he knows. He knows perfectly well.

 

 

“Who am I to say anything………..I am nothing……”

 

Changmin ruffle his head in frustration. Now he understand why Kriss was so mad at him when Changmin make a fun of Sungyeol. This boy did more than he should and at this point he still rejected their offer and willing to fight alone. Sungyeol eyes look ‘empty’ to Changmin.

 

 

“That’s why I said……let make you into ‘something’~~~~~”

 

Sungyeol lift his head just to see Mr. Jun walking into the studion and smile warmly at him.

 

 

A/N: Yaehh~~~ another update for you guys~~~

Will Sungyeol be able to accept TVXQ’s help?

If he does, will he stand again or broken beyond repair?

Will INFINITE’s members know knows about this and help him?

What will TVXQ do to help Sungyeol?

 

Wait for my next update~~~