Comforting words~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 25

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

The filming crews tremble slightly when the chilly winds gently brush their skin. They breath become smoky because of the cold weather. Its early winter and they still need to follow the filming schedule to make sure it finishes before the dateline. The director is quite strict about the dateline. That’s why unless its life threatening, the shooting must go on.

 

Kris quickly walk to his stylist to takes his wool jacket when he done with his part. All the crews will take 15 minutes rest before resume the shooting. After grab some hot coffee, Kris looks around the filming set, looking for someone. The tall guy worried when the usual noisy person who always non-stop talking is nowhere to be seen. 

 

 

“Noona, did you see Sungyeolie?”

“Not sure……..maybe he taking a nap at his tent over there”

 

 

Kris grabs another cup of hot coffee on the table and walk to the tent mentioned after say his thanks to his stylist. The Chinese guy thought that Sungyeol might be tired because of INFINITE’s packed schedule for today.

But when he arrives at the tent, the choding was not there. So he scans around and walks down a slope behind the tent with two cup of hot coffee in his hand. Knowing Sungyeol for 3 months is enough for Kris to track the guy favorite hiding. It’s not really a seclude place, it’s just away from the crews sight. Sungyeol always hide from the filming crew line of vision when they got a rest. He always practice dancing and singing for INFINITE’s new songs every chance he got. Kris really admired the guy commitment and passion toward his career.

 

Kris skips a little when he spots the choding’s back from far, sitting on the bench near the parking lots. He smirks and tip toe to surprise the guy. But Kris legs stop when he was a few steps away from the said guy and examine the gloomy back of Sungyeol.

 

Sungyeol wear a thin layer of long sleeve woolly sweater with hoodie. His hands hugging both his knees near his chest. His shoulder was down and he put his chin on his knee with a blank expression. Kris huff and slowly put the hot coffees on the bench and take off the outer layer of his jacket. He then drops his jacket on Sungyeol cold shoulder and sit beside him. Offer the hot coffee to the younger.

 

Sungyeol put down his knees and take the cup from the offered hand. He sips slowly the coffee and mouthed his thank to the tall guy.

 

 

“What are you doing here with this attire? You could catch a cold you know…….”

 

 

Sungyeol put down the coffee and mouthed sorry to Kris without a sound. He looks rather soulless to Kris. No smile, no giggle and no noisy sound at all. Seeing that make Kris a bit unsettles.

 

 

“Are you okay?”

 

 

Hearing nothing from the younger, Kris sighs. He doesn’t know what happen, but he knows what he should do. He has experience in this kind of situation. Only one thing he can do right now. He put down his coffee, pulls Sungyeol into his warm embrace and put his chin on the younger head. Luckily he was taller than Sungyeol to do that. He rocking Sungyeol body gently and whisper a comfort words. A gesture that he always used to Tao every time that big baby looked stressed.

 

 

“It’s going to be okay…….you will be okay…….you strong enough Sungyeol ah…….Trust me, you can do this~~~”

 

 

Kris repeating the comfort words to Sungyeol. After a few moment, a hand slither to grab the hem of Kris’s jacket tightly. Sungyeol move his head slightly and bury his face into Kris’s broad chest. Kris smile bitterly when he hear the younger sobbing into his chest. He rub Sungyeol’s back in circular motion and non-stop whisper the comfort words. Kris let Sungyeol pour his heart content and didn’t say a word. You don’t need to know everything to console someone. Sometime small gesture and few words can make the tears stop. That’s what Kris believed in.

 

 

“Let it out……let it all out, okay?”

 

 

Sungyeol slide both his hand on Kris waist and hug the taller guy tightly when he heard Kris gentle voice cooing him. Something that he can’t imagines doing with his group members. But god knows how much he want for Sungyu to comfort him this way. He always secretly look up for the leader like someone who he would like to have as his big brother.  

 

Sungyeol never cry this hard before. Not even in front of his mom. He always maintained a bright and cheerful attitude. His optimisms are on top for everything happened in his in life and Myungsoo always called him stupid for that. Even Dongwoo who is a bubble of cotton candy acknowledged that. But that’s how he survived dreadful moments of his life. He swallowed and pooped all the negative feedback in his life. Never once he keeps it inside.

 

 

But now he can’t. He can’t swallow anymore.

 

 

After almost 10 minutes wetting Kris inner denim jacket with his tears, Sungyeol slowly let go the guy. He wipes his messy teary face with his palm. He glances at his tears evidence on Kris clothed chest. Luckily no mucus-like stained on that.

 

 

“I’m sorry hyung…….Sorry for acting like spoiled child…..”

“Not ‘like’…….you are a spoiled child………crying like that~~~~”

 

 

Kris chuckle and gently wipe Sungyeol cheeks with his thumb. The choding push away Kris’s hand. Embarrassed being treated likes a child. Kris sighs and pats Sungyeol head slowly.

 

 

“Don’t keep it to yourself…….if something bothering you, whatever it is….I’m here……..my ears are yours, my shoulder are yours………not for free though haha~~”

 

 

Sungyeol gaze deeply into Kris’s eyes. Looking for a glints of sincerity in those eyes. He does need someone who can share his concern. After all, Kris has been in his shoes before. Not exactly the same, but the guy also been asked to leave his group, which he really did. Maybe Kris can lend his ears once in a while when Sungyeol really needs someone to hear him. Like just now.

 

Sungyeol silently look at him creep Kris out. Has this kid lost it? His sanity maybe, thought Kris.

 

 

“What? Got something on my face?”

 

“Hyung………………..”

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(INFINITE’s dorm)

 

 

The dorm is so quiet. The only sound heard is the buzzing of the heater and flipping page. Woohyun was so boring that he just read whatever magazine he found at the living room. The main vocal can’t sleep and waiting for Sungyu to get home. He also can’t stop thinking about little fight between Sungyu and Sungyeol.

 

It’s happened before, but this is the first time Woohyun saw that the leader was moody all day. Even the members noticed his foul mood and didn’t dare to play around. They have been in serious mode all day except in front of their fans and camera. That’s why Woohyun interrogated the leader and able to find out about the incident. Only Woohyun can do that.

 

 

“Aren’t you sleepy yet,hyung?”

 

 

Woohyun raise his head and look to Hoya who walking out from the bathroom. His hair is messy and he walks like a drunken man because of sleepiness.

 

 

“I’m waiting for Sungyu hyung……..go to sleep Howon ah~~”

 

 

Hoya eyes flip open when he heard Woohyun said his real name. Everyone in INFINITE will call him that if they were in serious mode. That’s why Hoya will be alert every time that name was used by s. So he walks and sits in front Woohyun.

 

 

“So, what’s up?”

“Huh?”

“What happen? You won’t wait for Sungyu hyung just because you can’t sleep”

“No I just can’t…………”

“Hyung………I’m not dumb…..so what’s up with our leader?”

 

 

Woohyun just sighs and put away the magazine in his hand. Hoya is one stubborn man he ever met in his life. Nobody can get away peacefully avoiding his question, not even Sungyu. Answering the boy will save a lot of his time and energy. So, Woohyun just explain to Hoya what he knows.

 

 

“Why it’s all mess up?...........if not because of that old guy……we all be okay”

 

 

Woohun just chuckle hearing Hoya called the “Great Lee Soo Man” an old man. It’s true though. If that old man didn’t come out with the idea of kicking Sungyeol out, their perfect team won’t have a problem at all.     

   

Suddenly, both of them shift their attention to the door when they heard their dorm’s password being pressed by someone. Woohyun assume it's their almighty leader, beause Sungyeol surely will be late. When the door open, Sungyu gets in slowly and put his shoes on the shoe rack. Hoya just waves his hand to the tired looking leader. Sungyu knot his eyebrows and glaring when he saw Woohyun and Hoya who still up when it’s almost 1.00 am.

 

 

“Why didn’t you guys sleep yet? We have a new dance routine to learn tomorrow………”

 

 “It’s just us hyung…….the most reliable one, right Hoya? All the sleepyhead already snoring”

 

 

Sungyu just huff when Hoya aggressively nodding his head. Strongly agreed with their main vocal’s bold statement. The leader take off his jacket at hang it on the hook near the door. He has nothing to argue when what Woohyun said is true. Woohyun and Hoya is the most easy to handle than others. That why Woohyun is the 2nd and Hoya is the 3rd in charge for the group if the leader was not around.

 

Suddenly something clicked in Sungyu mind. He walks and sits in front of the ‘most reliable’ boys and glaring at them straight into their soul. He didn’t say a word. Just glaring.

 

 

“Hoya, maybe we should go to sleep now…….”

“Yeah…..we….we should~~~”

 

 

When the boys just about to stand out and run away from the ‘Tibet fox’, Sungyu haul them back on their .

 

 

“When the last time…….......…..the last time we saw Sungyeol cry?”

 

 

Only the sound of a buzzing heater answer Sungyu question.

 

 

“Huh???”

Honey-like voice and husky voice become harmony in unison.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~ another update for you guys~~~~~

Looks like Kris become the new pillar for Sungyeol…….will Sungyeol tell him? Everything?

INFINITE start to feel their perfect team is having a wave of trouble…….What will Sungyu tell Woohyun and Hoya, as ‘the most reliable members’?

 

Wait for my next update~~~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<