The Lil' Bro~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 7

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

“Hyung~~~”

A guy pokes his head through the practice room door and calls the person he missed the most. The person turned his head when he heard that. His gloomy expression turns cheery in a flash.

 

“DAEYEOLLIIIIEEEE~~~~”

 

Sungyeol lung himself and jump on his little brother. It’s been a months since he last saw Daeyeol. That little brother of his was very busy with his debut preparation for next year. Although INFINITE’s dorm is not far away from his home, Sungyeol hardly can go home because of practice and group activities.

 

“Let me go hyung~~ act your age please!!!!” 

 

Pout Daeyeol and try to break free from his brother tight hug and kiss attack. Although he’s happy to meet his brother, he doesn’t really like his brother habit who like to hug and kissing his cheek every time they met.

 

“Ahahahaha, why??? You like it after all……right?  right?  right?” chuckling Sungyeol while let his brother go and ruffle his hair. Daeyeol smile sheepishly and smack his brother hand for ruining his hair.

 

“Woahhhh~~ I haven’t meet you for few months and you already this tall~~~”

“Hehe, why? Jealous? I’m still growing you know”

Daeyeol smirk at his big brother. He almost as tall as Sungyeol. Well thank to their father who pass it on them.

 

Sungyeol smile and pull his brother to sit with him and ask about his practice and so on. They talk about a lot of things. Mom, dad, home, friend and Daeyeol’s debut preparation. The little brother talks non-stop in excited manners. There are a lot of things he want to tell and share with his big brother. Sungyeol just smile and hold his brother’s hand while listening. He is so happy that his brother found passion in music and his own path.

Sungyeol used to be worried about his brother. Daeyeol is a rebellious little brat when Sungyeol joined Woollim at a young age. He can’t be controlled and their parent has a lot of problem in handling him. He felt sorry to his parent that he was not always around to take care of Daeyeol. Sungyeol felt thankful to Woollim that giving an opportunity to his brother to find his own dream.     

 

“Hyung, are you okay?”

“Huh? Why?”

Daeyeol’s sudden question caught him off guard. He stares at Daeyeol’s soft gaze.

“Nothing, I’m just asking.”  Daeyeol avoid Sungyeol’s eyes and stand up. He pulls his big brother up and hugs him. Sungyeol is a bit bewilders and pushes his little brother to take a good look at him.

“Something wrong Daeyeolie? You can tell me anything”

“It just that I……”

……………………………………….

 

“Owh….Daeyeolie, you are here….. When did you come?”

Daeyeol suddenly being peel off from Sungyeol’s and pull into hug by Sungyu. It’s been a while since he last saw the boy. The other INFINITE members who just came in also greet and glad to see Sungyeol’s little brother and soon-to-be their junior.

 

“I miss you guys too. It’s been a while.”

“Yeah, but when did you get this tall? You offend your senior you know……” Sulk Hoya. It’s offended enough when Sungyeol that younger but taller than him. Now Daeyeol also surpassed him.

“Blame my father for that. By the way, my members send their regard to you guys. They can’t come to greet you guys because they practicing now” Grins Daeyeol.

“And what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to practice too? Your debut is around the corner, isn’t it?” Nag Sungyu. INFINITE’s members all chuckling and shake their head seeing Sungyu in his leader’s mode.

 

“Yeah, yeah, yeah hyung……I’m going now……”

Pout Daeyeol and hug Sungyeol. He practice schedule was so pack and INFINITE will starts their own activities for upcoming concert, so he didn’t know when he got time for his big brother again. Sungyeol patting Daeyeol’s back and smile.

 

I’m sorry I can’t be by your side when you’re struggling for your debut preparation. I’m so proud of you, little brother. Don’t be a lousy person like me and be a good leader like Sungyu hyung, okay?

 

All of them were silent hearing Sungyeol remark. Daeyeol already confirmed as a leader for his team. They just need another last member to be a complete group for their debut. He holds position as leader and vocal for his group.

Daeyeol just nod and bid goodbye to INFINITE. When he walks past Sungyu, he grabs Sungyu’s hand and whisper to INFINITE’s leader that he respects the most.

“Hyung, please take care of my brother. I trust you” Daeyeol smile faintly and left the room. Sungyu was stumped.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Daeyeol close the door and sigh. He walks slowly to resume his practice with a big lump in his heart.

 

(Flasback)

When Daeyeol heard that INFINITE came to Wollim’s main building for a meeting and practice, he ran from training session under his instructor permission to meet his brother. He edgily waits outside the meeting room and can’t stop smiling. He got a high respect and admired INFINITE since Sungyeol debuted. He admires Sungyu the most. When he was confirmed as a leader, he tried to copy Sungyu in every aspect.

The moment he heard INFINITE’s member voices, Daeyeol hide himself behind the door to give them a surprise. Instead, he’s the one who was taken aback when his brother was not among them.

 

“Hyung, don’t you think this is unfair to Sungyeol?”

“Hyung, I think we need to tell Sungyeol”

“Hyung, can we trust the director on this?”

“Hyung, can’t we do anything about this?”

Daeyeol’s ear perked up when he heard his brother’s name.

 

“What about Yeol hyung?”  Daeyeol decided to stand still to listen.

 

“There is nothing we can do, just trust our director. Any of you were forbid to say a word about this to Sungyeol. Act as usual.”

“Just be prepared mentally and physically. We might stand as 6 for INFINITE’s next concert”

 

(End of flashback)

 

“………..Stand as 6………”

“………..Stand as 6………”

“………..Stand as 6………”

“………..Stand as 6………”

 

Daeyeol stop on his tracks when his brain playing the sentences over and over again. His head still can’t registered what he heard and his brain still can’t digest the meaning properly.

 

Does it mean that his brother been kick out from INFINITE?

Or did his brother make a grave mistake this time?

It’s not isn’t it?

No, it can’t be, right?

 

Thousand thought running inside his head. When he met his brother in the practice room just now, he thought his brother will be down and depress. But Sungyeol look the same as the last time he saw him. Still a cheery, noisy and childish big brother.

 

Which mean, Sungyeol know nothing about the meeting.

 

If not because of Sungyu suddenly came in the room and interrupted him, he might already tell Sungyeol about what he heard. Daeyeol sigh and rub his face. This is something that out of his hand. He can’t be involved into something this big when he got a lot on his plate. He got his team and responsibility on his shoulder as a leader himself.

Daeyeol has decided to just trust Sungyu to take care of his brother.  Sungyeol got 6 people that care about him, so he shouldn’t be worry, right?

 

 

 

A/N: An update~~~ Daeyeol make his appearance here…….although he not debut yet, I’m already a fan of his…….can’t wait for his debut……it’s rumored that his group will be debut in early 2017 and he is confirmed as a leader………hope so it’s not just a rumor~~~~~ GO GO GO YEOL BROTHERS

 

So how about the stories so far???? Hope to get a feedback from you guys………please give me any opinion, critics, comment or suggestion~~~~ I’ll welcome all :3