Develop VS Evolve~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 60

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

(At the Woollim’s building rooftop)

 

 

“Do you understand what I’m talking about just now, kiddo?”

 

 

Sungyeol sit on the rooftop floor while biting his fingernail. He really doesn’t understand what Changmin just explained to him. Just 30 minutes ago, he was dragged to the building rooftop and now his mind was blank.

Totally blank.

 

 

Hello~~~~what are you thinking about when your senior is talking to you, huh??”

 

Sungyeol look up and tilt his head at Changmin.

 

 

“Sunbae-nim…….I am Lee Sungyeol……the same…..the same Sungyeol who was about to be kick out from his own group…….”

 

“So what??”

 

“I’m pretty sure that you already know the reason why they want to terminate my contract, right??”

 

Changmin sigh heavily and sit in front of Sungyeol. He tries his best not to lose his temper over that boy. He crosses his leg and his hand to restrain them from touching even a strand of Sungyeol’s hair. That because Sungyeol is still uncomfortable with him. So, smacking or playfully kicking that boy like he always did with other juniors is not the answer to make Sungyeol feel comfortable around him. He wonders how Yunho did that. A lot of their juniors followed Yunho because they respect him and they followed Changmin because they felt intimidated with him.

 

 

“That’s why I’m asking…..So what??”

 

“Sunbae-nim~~~~”

 

Changmin sigh deeply and glaring at the boy.

 

 

“Hey, kiddo…….are you really serious with this……..this INFINITE thing??”

 

“What do you mean thing?? INFINITE is my life……..not a thing~~~~”

 

“Then……..did you ever give up on INFINITE? On your members?”

 

Sungyeol bite his lower lip and glaring back at Changmin.

 

 

“NOT ONCE………IN MY LIFETIME……..”

 

“Then, why are you giving me that stupid answer????!!!! If you never give up on them, you should never doubt yourself!!!!!!”

 

Sungyeol hastily stand up with a clenched fist and looking down on Changmin who are still sitting on the floor.

 

 

“BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER………..I HAVE NOTHING!!!!!!”

 

Sungyeol’s loud voice makes Changmin smirk. That boy bites the bait that he throws. Now he only needs to pull back the rope. He slowly stands up and smiles wickedly.

 

 

“So~~~~~~if you have something to offer…….will you do it?”

 

“Wha….what??

 

“Don’t make me repeat the same question, kiddo……..”

 

“I have? What do I have???”

 

“Well~~~~~let just say…….you have something……but just a tiny ‘fragment’~~~~”

 

Sungyeol’s confused face was an amusement to Changmin.

 

 

“AND MY JOB……..IS TO ENLARGE AND STRENGTEN THAT ‘FRAGMENT’~~~~”

 

“But….but isn’t…….isn’t that’s why TVXQ involve in my matter? Did you drag me here just to tell me all this?? You can just tell me in the studio…..in front of Yunho hyung~~~”

 

Changmin smirk and with that expression on his face, Sungyeol were pretty sure that if Shim Changmin didn’t choose to become a singer, that tall guy would be a psychopath serial killer.

 

 

“That’s because…..I have a different vision than Yunho hyung and Mr. Jun……they want you…..to ‘DEVELOP’~~~~~………but I want you…….to....‘EVOLVE’~~~~~”

 

Sungyeol’s mind goes blank again.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Woollim’s studio)

 

Right after Changmin and Sungyeol back from their ‘little talk’, Yunho interrogated Sungyeol whether Changmin had bully him or beat him up. That’s because Sungyeol look so into his own world. He looks stress.

 

 

Yahh hyung~~~~I’m your maknae…..Just what makes you think that I’m bullying him??”

 

“Because of your temper~~~~~and you are not a cute maknae anymore~~~~Sungyeol is cuter~~~”

 

“URRGGGHHH~~~~~PLEASE HYUNG~~~~YOU ARE THIRTY FOR GOD SAKE!!!”

 

 

Changmin just huff and frown at his leader’s cringe worthy words. So not cool according to ‘Changmin’s dictionary’.

 

While, Sungyeol just chuckling at the seniors who bickering in front of him. Just now his head was heavy with all the talk that he had with Changmin on the rooftop. But now he calm down a bit and smile amusedly at Yunho who try to hug the maknae’s of TVXQ who look a bit piss at his leader.

 

The small fight between Yunho who want to hug and Changmin who want to avoid the hug end when Changmin trip Yunho’s leg and push him to the floor. What a sight to see for Sungyeol, because the legendary and charismatic duo was just a normal guy when they have fun. And that make him more relax compare to the first time he met them.

But seeing the interaction between Yunho and Changmin make him miss his group members. It’s been a while he laughing, playing and have fun with Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungjong. He also miss Sungyu’s nagging and Woohyun’s greasy ‘heart’ action and not to mention Hoya’s awkward ‘aegyo’. He misses it.

He misses all of that very badly.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~~let practice a choreography routine with us~~~~you can choose any song~~”

 

Sungyeol train of mind got cut off when Yunho waving his hand to Sungyeol. He smile and skip lightly toward the duo with a light footstep.

 

“Okay hyung~~~~~”

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Woollim’s building parking lot)

 

 

Jongie ah~~~don’t run!!!!!”

 

Hoya just sighs when Sungjong ignored him and run inside the building right after their van parked in the parking lot. He knows that Sungjong run to find his favorite hyung in the studio. He keep asking when will they arrived inside the van when he know Sungyeol already at the studio.

 

 

“Myungsoo ah~~~~your bag~~~Haissshh!!!”

 

Woohyun just chuckles when Myungsoo walks in a fast pace, following Sungjong and ignore Dongwoo who screaming his name out loud.

 

 

“These 2 maknae really gave me a headache~~~~” sigh Dongwoo while grabbing Myungsoo’s bag.

 

“Relax hyung~~~~~they are cute, aren’t they~~~”

 

“My is cuter than them, huh~~~……Haisshh~~ what did Myungsoo put in his bag??? Brick?”

 

Woohyun just laugh at Dongwoo whining about the weight of Myungsoo’s bag. Then, the main vocal put his hand on the main rapper’s shoulder and walk together inside the building. They already in good term when Woohyun take the first step to apologized to Dongwoo for his grumpy attitude these few days. Like what Sungyeol said, just when a word ‘sorry’ escaped Woohyun’s lip, the main vocal already inside Dongwoo’s embrace.

And now they become inseparable since morning and left Hoya and Sungyu behind all day. Something that rarely happen, because Woohyun always stick around the leader and Dongwoo will bug Hoya around every time he got a chance.

But that didn’t affect the main dancer and the leader. In fact, they were so happy that the prideful Woohyun willing to apologize first.

 

 

“Looks like one problem down…….now let us focus on the collaboration practice…..”

 

“Yeah hyung……but I wonder what make Woohyun hyung suddenly change……maybe he felt guilty, I guess~~~”

 

Sungyu smile faintly. He doesn’t care what or who made Woohyun suddenly mellow, but he felt grateful for that.

 

 

“Okay~~~~let’s go Hoya~~~”

 

 

A/N: Yeahhh~~~~~Another update for you guys~~~

What actually Changmin’s plan?

What does he meant when he said he have a different vision?

Will Sungyeol agreed to follow Changmin?

Will their first practice with TVXQ going smoothly?

 

Wait for my next update~~~