It's Coming back~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 30

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

Sungyu sighs. This had never happened before. Others he understands, but Sungjong and Myungsoo?

 

A fight? 

 

The leader and the main vocal had a vocal training this morning at the studio and Dongwoo went to his niece’s birthday party. But Sungyu and Woohyun came home early as Hoya called. Apparently the youngest didn’t come out locked himself in the room since morning and Myungsoo didn’t even say a word the whole day.  It must be serious if Hoya seeks his advice for the two maknaes. Something that Hoya never did since years of living together. Hoya just mentioned something that related to Sungyeol.

 

Woohyun take the initiative to go and have a talk with Myungsoo since the visual listen to Woohyun more than the leader and he instructed Sungyu to go to the youngest. Woohyun was more worried about Myungsoo since the boy a lot more sensitive than Sungjong.

 

 

“Soo ah~~………....Myungsoo ah~~~ can I come in?”

 

 

Woohyun turn the door knob slowly and let his head in. He slides his body inside and closes the door when he spots the visual sitting on his bed, hugging his bamboo bolster and playing with his phone. Woohyun walk and sit at the edge of Myungsoo’s bed and waiting for respond from the guy.

 

 

“If you want to talk about Jongie, then I have nothing to say”

 

 

Woohyun sigh and drag his body beside Myungsoo. He needs to choose his word wisely if he wants to dig inside Myungsoo. The visual is not someone who will easily talk his feeling or his secret to anyone. He only expressed his emotion using his face and tears, but never words. No matter how close they are, there will always be a thin wall between Myungsoo and people around him. Sometime he envied Sungyeol. Just how only the choding manage to break inside Myungsoo’s wall when nobody can? Even Myungsoo’s brother, Moonsoo said that his little brother is hard to read. No wonder Myungsoo is clingy to Sungyeol. Maybe because Sungyeol understands him without need to say anything.  

 

 

“Nope, I’m here to talk about you………..…so, what’s up?”

 

 

Myungsoo lift his head and look at Woohyun who smile warmly at him.

 

 

“Where is Sungyu hyung?”

 

 

“I’m not here to talk about that fox Myungsoo ah~~~~……..….you know today, he scolded me saying I’m a little off-beat and he critic my sense of fashion........oh come on~~~~~ everyone know I have more fashion sense than him. I even used my new leather jacket today and he just used his ‘French fries’ that our fans hate the most………..”

 

 

“Hyung, you did realize that you are the one who gave that ‘French fries’ to him, right?”

 

 

“So??? That’s doesn’t mean he can critic my sense of fashion……..and off-beat my huh~~~”

 

 

Myungsoo just chuckles at Woohyun bad-mouthing the leader when Sungyu is not around. He the one who said that he don’t want to talk about Sungyu, yet he the one who rambling about the leader. Others than girls, fashion and music, talking behind Sungyu’s back is probably one of their bad hobbies. Not that they dislike Sungyu though. Just having some break time make fun of the leader. He mostly did that with Sungyeol.

 

Seeing the visual clamp his lip again, Woohyun get some idea. He smirks mischievously and suddenly grabs Myungsoo’s bamboo bolster. Then he ran out of the room. Everyone knows how much Myungsoo treasured that bamboo bolster. The visual even dared to argue with Sungyu just to get back his bolster when Sungyu used it before.

 

 

“Yaaahhhh!!!! Hyungggg!!!! Give it back~~~~~~~~”

 

 

Myungsoo frantically run to get his bolster back. He totally forgets that he was supposed to be in sulky mode. Woohyun laughter that echoes in the living room attracts others. Sungyu who still in the process comforting the maknae bolt out the room hearing Myungsoo’s shrieking.

 

Hoya also runs to the living room with a glass in his hand. His face was obviously shock because he had spends his whole day to get both of the maknaes step out from their room. Now what he saw is Myungsoo ran around the house to get his bolster back when Sungyu joining Woohyun in teasing the visual by passing to each other the bolster.

 

While the youngest lean on his door frame and smile at his hyungs antics. Things become chaos when Sungjong decided to join in the war and this time he partner with Myungsoo to get back his bolster from the playful hyungs.

 

Now this is the normal INFINITE, thought Hoya chuckling. That’s why Woohyun is the right hand man to the leader. He always tried his best to help lessen the leader burden or responsibility. Which Hoya is not very good at that.

 

 

“Sungjong!!!!! Get Sungyu hyung now!!!!”

 

Sungjong automatically obey the visual and grab Sungyu by his waist. He already forgot about his little fight with Myungsoo.

 

Meanwhile Myungsoo trying hard to grabs Woohyun who really fast in avoiding him. All the chaos makes Hoya sighs and decide he need to do something to end the childish scene in from of him. Especially before Dongwoo come home. Their main rapper will be louder and crazier when he come home and saw them.

 

 

 

“CAN I JOIN??????~~~~~~~~”

 

 

Hoya eyes almost pop out when he saw his soon-to-be nightmare. He didn’t even know when he comes home.

 

 

“Come here Dongwoo hyung~~~~~~help me and Soo hyung get that back!!!!!!!”

“YEAYYYYY~~~~~~~!!!!!!”

 

 “It’s done~~~~ there is nothing I can do now”

 

 

Sungyu just smile and walk to gloomy Hoya. He tired of playing and let Dongwoo take over his place. Seeing the boy look likes just losing his soul, Sungyu pat Hoya’s head and the guy smile sheepishly by the leader gestured. The leader knew the dance machine of their group was really against the hyper mode of Dongwoo. Because every time Dongwoo is in hyper mode only 3 person can handle him.

 

Sungyu with his charisma, or more like dictator ways.

Hoya with his patient and calmness, or just say that he drags and ties the Dino in his bed.

And Sungyeol who will out Dongwoo’s energy by playing with him until he can’t even laugh anymore.

 

 

But normally, they left Dongwoo to Hoya. Almost all the time.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In the van)

 

 

Are you okay?”

“Yeah………Why hyung?”

 

 

Hyoan look at Sungyeol’s image from the mirror. The choding was pale and exhausted because of his practice since 9.00am to 9.00pm. Since he get in the van, Hyoan noticed that Sungyeol just inhaling his oxygen only using his mouth. The intense and non-stop dance drained his energy to the max. Even his voice turned hoarse. Only Hyoan knows everything about Sungyeol’s activities and of course he need to shut his mouth tight. He might get fired by the Woollim’s director if he say anything to the others member.

 

 

“Nothing, just that you look a bit pale……………”

 

 

Sungyeol just smile faintly at Hyoan’s remark. He knows that. How can someone have a glowing face when he used all his lung capacity for vocal training and dance practices the whole day?

Sungyeol was pretty sure that SM Entertainment’s director really intent to kill him if he keep moving forward.

 

 

“Hyung, should I write my will now?”

“What will?

“My last will, at this point I might stop breathing on stage hahaha~~”

 

 

Hyoan tighten his jaw and Sungyeol chuckles at his own dark humor while pressing hard his right knee with his tremble hand. The pain on the injured knee where he was hit by the wooden stick in the set while filming last time is coming back. The doctor already informed him that he can’t strain his lower muscle too much or the ligament will damage again. Look like he needs his ‘vitamin’. He can’t go back to their dorm limping.  

 

Sungyeol gulp down some pills while being watch by Hyoan. The manager just assumed that Sungyeol just taken some supplement for his body. It’s normal for them. Even Sungyu have a drawer full of supplement to restore his energy because the leader always works more than others.

But nowadays, he knows that Sungyeol works more than others. Just to secure his fragile position in the group.

 

 

When they arrived at the parking lot near their dorm, Sungyeol fixing his hair and touch up a bit to cover his pale face. Then he walks to his dorm. When he enters the dorm, the living room is chaotic. Dongwoo laughing non-stop on the floor with Sungjong on top of him, while Woohyun push Myungsoo’s face with his hand and trying hard to get away from the visual. Hoya and Sungyu just crossed their hand and look at 4 childish and noisy members who had been fighting for the bamboo bolster for almost 30 minutes.

 

Sungyeol smile at the scene. It’s been a while they have fun like this after they start their promotion activities. He wonders if they will be okay just with just 6 of them. Even when he was not around, Myungsoo and Sungjong still can smile and laughing likes that. He realizes he needs them more than they need him. Sungyeol smile bitterly at that thought.

Noticed that no one notice him, Sungyeol walk inside after he put away his shoes on the shoe rack. Then he step to Woohyun and grab the bamboo bolster from the main vocal’s hand.

 

 

“Woohyun hyung, you know that I will side with Myungsoo no matter what, right?”

 

Everyone halt their movement when they heard Sungyeol’s hoarse voice. They glance at the choding who smirking evilly at the main vocal.

 

Woohyun suddenly stand panicky. He knows what that mean. Among them, Sungyeol is the mastermind for every prank. Even Sungyu fell for his prank several times before. Once he has some idea in his choding-like brain for prank, he will execute the plan until it success. Woohyun tasted it before. So, he won’t dare to challenge Sungyeol for the second time.

 

Definitely a big NO.

 

 

“Yeah~~yeah~~…….you really knows how to ruin our fun……”

 

Sungyeol chuckle at the defeated main vocal and give the bolster back to Myungsoo and ruffle his hair when he pass the visual while walking to his room. Everything back to normal. Sungyu and Woohyun walk to their room, Hoya drag the youngest to their room and left Myungsoo and Dongwoo who quietly standing in the living room.

 

 

“You noticed that right, Myungsoo ah?”

 

 

Dongwoo glance to Myungsoo who looks unsettle. He knows the visual also notice something is off like he did. Although Dongwoo is noisy and childish person, but everyone knows that he was a very observant type. He can sense even a little thing around him.

 

 

“Yeah………he’s…….. a bit limping”

 

 

 

  A/N : Yeahhh~~~ another update for you guys~~~

 

Sungyeol’s starting to have a bad thought?

What will Myungsoo and Dongwoo do, will they talk to the members about Sungyeol?

Looks like Sungyeol’s pain is coming back………….Will he withstand the 2 months more for the drama filming?

 

Wait for my next update~~~