U-Know's soft spot~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 70

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Let me see!!!!”

 

“No!!!!!”

 

“Shut up!!!!! Come here you brat!!!!!”

 

“NOOOO!!!!”

 

 

Yunho just sigh when Sungyeol running around the studio with Changmin tailing behind him. He doesn’t even understand why Changmin suddenly barged into the studio, grab Sungyeol and keep asking that boy to show him something and Sungyeol quickly push the TVXQ’s maknae and run away and make a scene like what happen in front of him right now.

 

 

“Stop it you guy~~~~~Changmin ah~~~stop bullying him……..”

 

 

Sungyeol hastily run and hide behind Yunho. After a week of training with TVXQ, he already knows how to make a good use of Yunho as his shield every time he wants to keep Changmin in line. That action proved work when Changmin halt his movement and glaring that boy with both hand on his waist.

 

 

“Yahh~~kiddo, you better show it to me………or no practice with me for tonight~~~~~”

 

“That’s better~~~~I’ll practice with Yunho hyung only~~~~~”

 

“YAAAHHHH!!!!”

 

 

Yunho quickly put his hand on Changmin’s chest when that tall guy almost jumps on Sungyeol.

 

 

Hyung!!!!! Hold him~~~~I need to check something~~~~”

 

“What are you talking about Changmin ah??? STOP!!!!”

 

Changmin take a step backward and take a deep breath. He was upset after Kris called him when he on his way to the studio. That’s why he barged into the studio to check on that boy.

 

 

“Kris called me…….he said that we should not train him today…….and we should let him rest……”

 

“So???? That didn’t justify why you suddenly chase him around~~~~~”

 

“KRIS SAID HE WAS INJURED!!!!!”

 

Yunho snap his head toward Sungyeol and scan that guy from head to toe. Yunho’s sharp eyes make Sungyeol looks everywhere except the TVXQ’s leader eyes. He quietly cursed Kris under his breath. He can’t hide anything from that guy and nothing can stop Kris from tattle tale on him.

 

 

“He looks okay to me……..if he was hurt, how can he run from you like that??”

 

Changmin huff at his leader slows brain.

 

 

“Lee Sungyeol……you want me to break another of your rib before you show me??”

 

Sungyeol smile faintly and sigh. There is no way he can hide from TVXQ as long Kris is their informant. Although Changmin’s sharp eyes make him nervous, he is a bit happy when Changmin called him by his name. It is the first time ever.

 

 

“I don’t know you like gossip……..Kris hyung is such a drama queen~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol walk toward the duo and slowly take off his shirt. Yunho and Changmin both gasp when they saw a big bruise on Sungyeol’s left shoulder and chest, scratches all over his body and minor cut here and there. Yunho’s eyes land on the long stiches scar on that boy’s arm and sigh heavily. Scar is a taboo for celebrities especially an idol like them and many of them willing to go through a painful plastic surgery just to hide the ugly scar.

 

 

“Satisfied???”

 

“Your pant…..roll it……”

 

“Aissshhh sunbae-nim~~~~”

 

“Which bone do you want me to break it first???”

 

Sungyeol huff and slowly roll the hem of his pant until his knee level, showing the bandage wrapped tightly on his thigh and knee on his right leg. There are still some traces of blood on the bandage.

 

 

“With that injury and swollen ankle, how can you run like that, Sungyeol ah??”

 

Sungyeol just looking down to floor and didn’t say a word when Yunho lower his voice.

 

 

“You take those pills again, aren’t you???”

 

Sungyeol sigh softly when Changmin asked something that already had an obvious answer.

 

 

“I reduced the amount of the pill already……I didn’t take it every day like before, just when I really need it…..so don’t you guys worry about it……”

 

Yunho huff and ruffle his hair.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~with swollen ankle, bruises, and scratches……..how can……..just how can you??? You are so selfish……do you know that??!!!! You think everything will be okay if only you get hurt instead of other??!!!!”

 

Sungyeol gaze into Yunho’s upset eyes when the TVXQ’s leader raises his voice. He feels guilty to that guy, because Yunho had been patient and caring toward him.

 

 

“I’m sorry hyung……..but I want to do my best for this collaboration stage……..who knows~~~~this might be my last stage………so why not try my best? I don’t want to regret anything later…..after all, this is nothing hyung…….my leader had it worse~~~

 

Yunho’s eyes soften when he heard that. Kris was right. Sungyeol was no longer thinks about himself. That boy reminds him of someone. Even word by word came out from Sungyeol’s is similar to that guy.

Yunho just sigh and turn his back on Changmin and Sungyeol.

 

 

“Take a rest tonight………don’t you dare join tonight and tomorrow practice…….I’ll think of something if your members ask why you didn’t join us later…..….”

 

Sungyeol open his mouth to say something but Changmin stop him. Changmin hurt expression confuses him and they just watch Yunho slowly walk out the studio.

 

 

“What’s wrong with Yunho hyung? Did he mad at me? But seriously, I am okay~~~~~”

 

“No Sungyeol ah……….he not mad at you……you just remind him of someone…….”

 

“Someone? who?”

 

“Jaejoong hyung………”

 

Sungyeol frown. Why would he remind the TVXQ’s leader about his ex-member?

 

 

“Let’s start our vocal practice………Yunho hyung will not let you join the dance practice……so I’ll be in charge in training you for tonight……let’s go…..”

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Flashback)

 

 

“Every stage is like my last stage Yunho ah~~~~so lets me try my best……I don’t want to regret anything later……after all, you guys had it worse…….especially you as our leader…….”

 

“But Jaejoong ah~~~~If you push your leg too much, it will not heal faster~~~~it’s not just a sprained……you broke your leg for god sake~~~~”

 

“As long I didn’t dance……..I’ll be okay~~~~~”

 

(End of flashback)

 

Yunho sigh heavily and rub the back of his neck when the moment when he tried to stop TVXQ’s ex-lead vocal from performing in their concert clicked in his mind. Jaejoong never even allowed to rest when he broke his leg. Their schedules and ‘Rising Sun’ promotion still continued when Jaejoong had a hard time even to walk.

And now, looking at Sungyeol’s injured body and swollen leg remind him of Jaejoong. Not to mention, both of them said the same thing. Both of them keep on moving thinking only of others. Like Mr. Jun, Yunho also start to dote on Sungyeol. So seeing that boy suffered broke his heart.

 

 

“Lee Soo Man………”

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~~Another update for you guys

 

Looks like the filming might become the biggest obstacle for Sungyeol……

Will he push his fragile and injured body for the collaboration stage?

How will INFINITE react when they meet Sungyeol who already aware about his contract status?

What will happen when Yunho exclude him from the group’s practice?

Will Sungyu do something?

 

Wait for my next update~~~