I Need You~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~~”

“Yes, hyung?”

“Hurry up, Hyoan hyung will be arrive in any time

“Almost done~~!!!”

 

Woohyun left after Sungyeol reply him. The choding have been almost 20 minute in the bathroom, so Woohyun went to check on him before Sungyu say a word. The leader is in foul mood this morning for some reason. Woohyun need to make sure it won’t affect their teamwork for today schedule.

 

INFINITE has full-pack schedules. They have to perform at university festival in the morning, fan meeting in the afternoon and sub-unit schedule in the evening with the exception of Sungyu and Woohyun who have to perform at Immortal Song program. Later at night, Sungyu and Sungyeol will have an individual schedule. Sungyu schedule for radio program and Sungyeol schedule for his drama shoot.

 

That’s how busy they are every time they doing their promotion activities. They got only 3 month away from their 3rd concert.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In the bathroom)

 

Sungyeol tighten the bandage on his left leg and cover it with his long pant. He then takes out another bandage in his pouch and wraps it along his right shoulder and arm. The choding’s face frowns when he feels slight pain on his shoulder. Sungyeol stop and massage his shoulder to lessen the pain. He dislocated that part when he trips his leg and land on concrete floor on his right shoulder when filming his scene.

 

His action scene became more dangerous day by day. Bruise, scratches, cuts and sprained ankle became a daily life for Sungyeol. He hides all those injury from everyone. From the members and the filming crews. Although the pain influenced his daily life and schedule, nobody noticed it because Sungyeol use pain killer pills every time he can’t tolerate the pain.

 

So, pain killer became the choding’s daily “vitamin”.

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~”

 

This time it was Myungsoo’s voice calling for him outside the bathroom. Sungyeol hastily put on his shirt and cardigan then clear up all his things on the sink.

 

“Give me a minute~~~~”

Hyoan hyung is here; hurry up before Sungyu hyung knock you out”

 

Sungyeol open the door and smile at his other half. He grab Myungsoo’s hand and pull him to the others who waiting inside the van. Sungyu just glance briefly at Sungyeol before asking the manager to start driving.

 

“I’m sorry, hyung

 

The leader just waves his hand without turning his head. He looks slightly annoyed. Sungyeol just sigh and rub his neck. He knows why the leader acted that way.

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

“Explain to me……….now!!”

“Ab…….about what, hyung?”

“What is this?”

 

Sungyu waved the receipts in front of Sungyeol’s face. All those receipts were from pharmacies and some from hospital. It has a bunch list of medicines on it. He found it when the choding accidently drop his ped bag and the papers scattered around on the floor. He almost smacks Sungyeol’s head when the choding didn’t let him touch it.

 

“It belong to Kris hyung…….yeah it’s was him…..”

 

Seeing the choding stutter, Sungyu march to Sungyeol that make the guy step back by the leader aura.

 

“You know that I hate my question left hanging, right??........let alone being lied to……”

“No, I didn’t……….some belongs to Kris hyung……..”

“Some?”

 

Sungyeol just shut his mouth tight and stick his sight to the floor. There is no use to argue with Sungyu. He always wins no matter who’s at fault. He curses himself for being clumsy. All those medicines he bought used for his injury. Ointment for bruise and sprained, bandage and band aid for scratches and cuts, spray for tense muscle and others. Luckily his “Vitamin” bottle was in his small pocket in his bag. If that thing found out by the leader, all hell breaks loose.

 

Sungyu was taken aback by Sungyeol submissive mode. Normally the choding will at least will look him straight in the eye, not avoiding the eye contact. After all, Sungyeol never lied to him and never keep a secret from the leader. The choding almost spill all the secret of the member every time he talked to the leader because of his loose mouth.

 

“So, you won’t say anything?”

 

Sungyu feel disappointed when the guy he currently interrogated keep silent and avoid looking at him. He feels that Sungyeol didn’t trust him.

 

“Fine……..do as you like……..you don’t need me after all”   

 

Sungyu pull Sungyeol’s hand and put the papers on his hand. Then the leader walks away leaving the choding who was hurt by Sungyu’s remark.

 

Sungyeol look at the receipt with a mixed feeling.

 

 

“I’m doing this because I need you, hyung”

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

(In a big office)

 

 

“So, how is the brat doing?”

 

 

The young man avoids the eyes of the man asking. He is still contemplating whether he should tell the truth or not.

 

“Actually…………..he unexpectedly………errmmm……..doing well……”

 

 

“BAAMMM!!!!!!”

 

 

The young man flinches when the big guy in front of him punches the table. Some of his pen rolling down the table and his empty mug jump a bit by the impact of the punches. His face fuming with anger and he ignored the pain of his clenched fist.

 

“DOING WELL??!!!   WHAT DO YOU MEAN???   EXPLAIN!!!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 Wait for my next update~~~~~

Life become harder and harder for Sungyeol…………the workload, injury and misunderstanding with the leader…….

Will the rest of the members do something about it?

And looks like something will happen to Sungyeol………….or the members?

 

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<