Watch me~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 38

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“So, let me guess……….you……agreed with him??”

 

“NO~~~~~OF COURSE NOT!!!!”

 

“THEN WHY?? WHY DID YOU PLAY ALONG WITH HIS GAME??”

 

 

 

Mr. Jun raises his voice and his face was red with anger. He came to meet with his friend who he respects the most in his life to talk about his current student, Sungyeol. But when Mr. Choi slips his word and accidently mentioned about Lee Soo Man’s new target, he was shock and demand for explanation. Everyone know that no idols ever survive when Lee Soo Man land his eyes on them, no matter how talented they are.

He has affection toward Sungyeol and he knows that boy have his own potential.

 

 

Mr. Choi sighs and leans to his chair. He understands his friend frustration. As a freelance vocal trainer, Mr. Jun worked for several entertainment companies to train their trainee. He used to work for SM Entertainment before.  He was the one who trained Kim Jaejoong who is a deaf tone, and make him the lead vocal for the legendary TVXQ. Not to mention he is the one who made TVXQ’s/JYJ’s Kim Junsu the way he is now. Junsu was advised by the doctor to stop singing or he will lose his voice permanently because of the damage of his vocal cord. But with Mr. Jun he became the main vocal for TVXQ and now JYJ.

 

That’s why he asked his friend’s help to train Sungyeol. Sungyeol vocal cord is fine and he is not deaf tone, so that boy has a chance with Mr. Jun.

 

 

Jun ah…….that guy is the 2nd biggest shareholder in Woollim, not to mention he is the director of SM Entertainment, the biggest entertainment company in South Korea and others shareholder scared of him…….one wrong step, he can even crush Woollim  with just a word…..”

 

“So you offered that poor boy as sacrifice for the sake of your company??”

 

“He chooses that boy, Jun ah~~……..”

 

“But why? He is not the pillar of INFINITE…..by crushing that boy; it won’t benefit him much, right?”

 

“Lee Sungyeol is not the pillar for INFINITE, Sungyu is……but what make Sungyu is a strong pillar is the bond of the members…..and….and that bond was exist because of Sungyeol…..Lee Soo Man knows that……..” 

 

 

Mr. Jun feel sorry scolding his friend just now. Seeing the man in front of him look so unsettle and worried make him realize that Mr. Choi also feel bad about this complicated situation.

 

 

“Did you do anything for the boy? Or any back up plan for his future if he was force to leave his group before the concert?”

 

“I did…....…I send him to you, right? If you are able to make the most out of his potential before the concert, then the main branch will not have any excuse to terminate his contract……..”

 

“Are you crazy????!!! Their concert is less than three months away~~~~~ with his packed schedules, I will not have enough time to train him~~~~ he does have his own potential, but it took time and Sungyeol is not in a good condition for extra training~~~~~ do you want to kill him Choi Junyeop??”

 

“What do you mean????”

 

Mr. Choi eyes widen and he stands from his chair fast until the chair fall back to the floor.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Filming set)

 

 

Sungyeol gently roll the bandage on his right arm. He wants to change into new bandage but the fabric stick on the stiches part. He has no time to take care and regularly clean up his wound, that’s why he got some infection on the cut. He winces when he pulls the fabric that stick to his wound.  Some trace of fresh blood come out when he pulled the fabric. The incident happened about a week ago, but the wound still bleed from time to time. After throw away the dirty bandage, Sungyeol sigh and took out a new roll of bandage from his bag.

 

 

“What are you doing?”

 

 

Sungyeol was so shocked that the bandage slips from his hand and roll on the floor to the owner of the voice’s foot. He hastily rolls down his long sleeve to cover up the stiches and hide his right arm on his back.

 

 

“Not…..nothing!!!! Nothing, hyung~~~”

 

 

Kris bends down his body to pick up the bandage that rolls at his feet, just to be snatch away by the panic Sungyeol. He just gazes suspiciously at Sungyeol. That boy was a bad liar, that’s for sure. But Sungyeol never lied to him.

 

 

“Doesn’t look like ‘nothing’ to me……..”

 

 

Sungyeol just laugh awkwardly and rub his neck to ease away his panic.

 

 

“No….really hahahaha………did you finish your scene already??”

 

“Yes……”

 

 

Kris just snort at Sungyeol’s terrible way of changing the topic.

 

 

“Then…..then it’s my turn now……..wish me luck beating those guy hahaha~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol walks past Kris in fast pace. He needs to get away from that guy immediately. He knows that Kris didn’t buy his excuse.

 

Suddenly Kris grab Sungyeol’s right arm when the boy walks past him. The sudden strong grip on his wound make Sungyeol unconsciously let out a small groan and immediately pushes away Kris’s hand.

 

 

“What’s…..what’s wrong Yeol ah???????!!!!!!”

 

 

Kris was so shocked that he almost let out a scream. He squats beside the kneeling Sungyeol who groaning while holding his right arm with his left hand. Kris tries to pull away the boy hand to see what wrong with the arm he grabbed. As far as his concern, he didn’t use a lot of pressure when he grabbed that boy’s arm. So, why?

 

 

“Don’t….please hyung~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol try to hide his face and pull his arm away from Kris. He didn’t take any of his ‘vitamins’ yet, so the pain is unbearable when Kris suddenly grabbed his injured arm.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~~ it’s just hyung……..please, show me your arm……~~~”

 

 

Kris worried voice gently cooing the boy and slowly pull his right arm when the boy stop resisting. Sungyeol flinch when Kris slowly rolls the hem of his sleeve. He let Kris do what he wants. He was caught. So Sungyeol just close his eyes tightly and wait to be scolds by the tall guy.

 

What Kris saw giving him heartache. His eyes trace the long stiches cut from the elbow until Sungyeol’s wrist. The wound was slightly reddish and bluish and some sticky fluid from the stiches. It shows the sign of infection because of lack of regular cleaning and treatment. There is also some hint on scratches near the stiches. Maybe Sungyeol felt itchy and scratch it with his nail.

 

Sungyeol slowly open his eyes when he heard nothing from the tall guy. The first thing appear in his line of vision is Kris’s concern eyes. Sungyeol just awkwardly look elsewhere other than Kris.

 

 

“When did this happen?”

 

 

Sungyeol glance to Kris who walk to the case on the table and took the first aid box that kept by the filming crew for emergency purposes.

 

 

“When…..when I fell……....the……the stunt scene…”

 

 

Kris took out the cotton wools and antiseptic cream from the box. Sungyeol just watch as Kris gently cleaning up his wound and apply some antiseptic cream on it.

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell me?”

 

 

Sungyeol just clamp his lip. He doesn’t want to talk anymore. He will let Kris say anything he wants. He doesn’t want to explain anything. Kris just sighs when Sungyeol didn’t reply him. He took the bandage from Sungyeol’s hand and carefully wraps the boy’s arm. He then throws away the used cotton wool and put back the first aid box where it belongs.

Sungyeol just look at Kris who lands his on the table across him and cross his hand.

 

 

“Is this what you want? Is this what you fight for?”

 

“Huh? What do you mean hyung?”

 

 

Kris huff and massage his temple in frustration. He was clearly upset with Sungyeol. But he doesn’t have the heart to scold the poor boy. Sungyeol going through all the hardship alone and keep his problem to himself.

 

 

“Tell me Sungyeol ah…………..tell me, what can I do for you???”

 

 

He was relieved when Sungyeol only got a little scratch on his forehead when he fell in the last incident. But what he saw today is beyond the worst he imagined what happen to Sungyeol if he got hurt from the fall.

That incident was no accident. It was a planned sabotage.

 

The wire used for Sungyeol’s stunt have a trace of being cut halfway by a sharp object and the hooks used for Sungyeol’s safety jacket was not the one that authorized by the drama’s stunt director. It was confirmed by him. But they kept it quiet to avoid any bigger issues.

 

 

Sungyeol sigh and grab both of Kris’s hand and put it in front of his chest.

 

 

“Just watch me……..watch me stand and fight……….and grabs me when I fall…….”

 

 

Sungyeol warm smile make Kris feel a tug in his heart. Just how high this boy willing to climb up? And what happen if he falls from that high?

 

He knows who’s behind the incident yet he can’t do anything to help Sungyeol make him really upset with himself. He felt useless. Kris already blamed himself for his failure to protect his ex-member’s EXO, Luhan and Tao. After years, same thing happen and he still can’t do anything.

 

Kris face palmed and let out a heavy sigh.

 

 

“Hyung?”

 

 

Kris lifts up his head when Sungyeol call him.

 

 

“Promise me, okay?…….let me fight this on my own……and please grab me when I fall……I only have you now…….”

 

“What are you talking about Sungyeol ah~~~??? You still have your members……they can help you…….”

 

 

Sungyeol take one step back and smile faintly.

 

 

“No~~~……I won’t let them……”

 

“What??? But…….but why??”

 

 

Sungyeol look at his watch and sigh.

 

 

“Hyung,…….I need to go now…..…or I might get scold with the director haha~~”

 

 

Stumped by Sungyeol words, Kris was speechless seeing the boy skip to the set.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yeayyy~~~ another update for you guys~~~

 

What Mr. Jun mean when he said that Sungyeol is not in good condition?

Will Mr. Choi do anything to help Sungyeol?

Why Sungyeol said that he only has Kris? What about s?

 

  

Wait for my update~~~~