Myungsoo's heart~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 75

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Hey~~~Wake up dear~~~wake up~~~”

 

Myungsoo whine a bit and try to pull back the blanket when someone suddenly pulls it away. The morning breeze makes him shiver a bit.

 

 

“Wake up already, Soo ah~~~~you guys need to get ready in 30 minutes~~~~do you want Sungyu hyung to bite your head off???”

 

 

Myungsoo quickly open his eyes and sit up hastily when he heard the familiar voice. He rubs his eyes several times to ease away the sleepiness and greet by warm and sweet smile of his best friend when he open his eyes.

 

 

“Aishhhh~~~why are you looking at me like that?? Get up now~~~~”

 

Sungyeol get up from the bed and grab Myungsoo’s arm that still in daze between sleepiness and confused with Sungyeol’s behavior. That because just yesterday that guy look so upset with him, and now Sungyeol’s smile warmly in front of him. He slowly stands up without a sound other than looking straight into Sungyeol’s eyes.

Meanwhile, Sungyeol eyes caught something in Myungsoo’s hand.

 

 

“Is that mine?? I thought I left it in the studio……..thank you Soo ah~~~”

 

Myungsoo just blankly hand the phone to the rightful owner without saying anything when Sungyeol asked about it. He fell asleep yesterday with that cracked phone in his hand while waiting for his best friend to come home. He wants to apologize for his action yesterday. He was too caught up with his emotion that he didn’t realize that he hurt Sungyeol to the point that his best friend lost his calm and yelled at him.

Something that Sungyeol never did before.

 

 

“Woahh~~~this might cost a bit to repair~~~~~good job Lee Sungyeol…….”

 

 

Myungsoo just watch Sungyeol let out a heavy sigh looking at his cracked phone. He still looks at Sungyeol’s face. Trying to read what actually is inside that guy’s mind. That action makes Sungyeol feel a bit unsettle.

 

 

“Stop looking at me like that……..I’m still sane and still upset with you……”

 

 

Myungsoo quickly looking at the floor and clasp his hand tightly. Sungyeol always complied with all Myungsoo’s demands and mood swing and never reject any request from him. That’s why he felt guiltier toward his best friend and Sungyeol’s even talk without looking at him.

 

 

“So stop showing me that kind of face and go wash up……..you guys need to be ready in 30 minutes…….”

 

 

Myungsoo walk slowly with his head down when Sungyeol slightly push his back. He grabs his towel and walk to the bathroom. He sees that Sungyu, Woohyun and Hoya already busy preparing the table for breakfast and wearing the cloth for their morning schedule, while Hoya and the maknae is nowhere to be seen. Maybe in their room, thought Myungsoo.

 

Seeing his best friend’s figure lost behind the bathroom door, Sungyeol just sigh heavily. He actually doesn’t want to make Myungsoo felt bad, instead he try to cheer up that guy because of last night issue. But he knows that the visual of their group won’t even move if Sungyeol didn’t say anything. He did felt upset and a little bit hurt by Myungsoo’s word and attitude yesterday, but it doesn’t mean he still felt that way. That’s because s know nothing about what he had been through yet he was upset that they didn’t understand him.

 

So, he has no right to be upset or feel disappointed with s. If someone needs to be blame, it’s either himself for being useless as INFINITE’s member or Lee Soo Man for targeting his group.

 

It’s either one of that. Not any of s of this group.

 

After all he need to show to them that he was okay to leave the group if that’s what good for INFINITE, or else all of s will feel sorry toward him and the progress of the collaboration will not proceed smoothly. This collaboration stage might be the turning point for INFINITE. TVXQ’s fandom which is CASSIOPEIA is 5 times bigger than INSPIRIT, so this might be a chance for INFINITE to gain more recognition internationally.

 

And Sungyeol doesn’t want to be the ‘wall’ for his group to achieve that. He doesn’t want to be the selfish brat that only thinking about his own heart and priority. He got 6 hearts that he treasured the most after his family. He also needs to think about his little brother that just about to debut. He afraid that if he was too stubborn, Daeyeol might don’t have a chance to stand on stage at all if Lee Soo Man shift his target to his brother.

 

So, he should take a step backward. Kris was right, why should he go through a losing fight when it always ends up hurting everyone around him. TVXQ, SUJU, SNSD, F(x) and EXO already go through that. What can a little guy like him make any different?

Sungyeol no longer wishes to stand for himself, but for Daeyeol and INFINITE.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol train of mind got cut off and snaps his head toward the kitchen. He then smile warmly when Dongwoo wave his hand toward him. He saw that everyone already at the table, ready for breakfast. Even Myungsoo is in full denim attire like the rest of them. Today they wear a matching denim jacket and pant for today concept.

Sungyeol smile faintly looking at his own pajama. He let out a heavy sigh and walks slowly to the table to join the 6 most important peoples of his life. Everyone just quietly eat and only the sound of spoon and chopstick can be heard.

Sungyeol hate that. So he clears his throat and taps the chopstick on his rice bowl, gaining attention from all of the members.

 

 

“Did I die? Or anyone else dies? Please talk ~~~~”

 

 

Both Sungyu and Woohyun gaze into Sungyeol’s eyes and try to read the smile that decorate that guy’s face. Hoya and Dongwoo guiltily look at their rice bowl. They still feel bad about their last conversation with Sungyeol. While Myungsoo and Sungjong blankly look at Sungyeol who waiting for anyone to voice up anything.

Seeing no response, Sungyeol put down his chopstick and the smile on his face died.

 

 

 

 

“Listen guys………I know about the contract termination…..I know that I am unfit and talentless for this group…..I know that…….”

 

“Sungyeol ahh~~~~~”

 

“I’m not finish!!!!!"

 

 

Dongwoo clamp his mouth when Sungyeol suddenly raise his voice.

 

 

“I know everything………nobody knows things about myself more than me~~~~I’m not stupid………so I decided to accepted it……….”

 

 

Sungyeol stop and study everyone’s expression.

 

 

Sungyu’s and Dongwoo’s face was calm but they clench their knuckle until it turns white.

Woohyun biting his lower lip and having a staring contest with the rice bowl in front of him.

Hoya hold the maknae’s hand that trembling under the table.

While Myungsoo look lost with Sungyeol’s sudden confession. His mind was blank.

 

 

“So don’t make this hard for me than it already is…….this collaboration stage is important for you guys……….it’s a chance……an opportunity for INFINITE………don’t waste it on small thing like me~~~~~okay?”

 

 

Everyone lift their head and look straight at Sungyeol. The word “you guys” make they feel a bit hurt. It’s like Sungyeol already separated himself from INFINITE.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~I told you already…….you are one of us……you are ours…….then, now…….and forever…….”

 

 

Sungyeol smile faintly at Sungyu’s tone. It’s mixed between orders and begging. He takes a deep breath and let it out slowly. He tries his best to smile and swallow the tear that threaten to escape his eyes. This is the first time Sungyu talk to him with that tone. It full with brotherly love and concern.

 

 

“I know………that’s why you guys must let me go for INFINITE to stand proudly and become the strongest group like TVXQ sunbae-nim……….it’s not like I can’t meet with you guys anymore……..I’m not migrating…….last time I check, I’m still a proud South Korea citizen from Yongin~~~hahaha~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol small chuckle stop when Myungsoo suddenly stand up with a stern face. His eyes lost focus and his chest move up and down in agitated manner. Hoya and Woohyun sigh heavily at Myungsoo’s action. They already predicted that this would happen. Myungsoo won’t be able to accept the fact that Sungyeol might be leaving the group.

 

 

“Myungsoo ahhh~~~”

 

Sungyeol stand and smile weakly at Myungsoo while his hand gently pats the visual’s head.

 

 

“Grow up a bit, okay? I will always be by your side when you need me~~~~~~~Just give a tap on my number and I will come to you……….just for the time being that I have with you now…….don’t show me that kind of face……..you make me sad……did you know that?”

 

 

Myungsoo slowly and quietly sit back on his chair and Sungyeol move to the maknae. He put both of his hand on the maknae’s shoulder. He knows that the maknae follow him everywhere, so he need to make his point clear.

Meanwhile, Sungjong close his eyes and take a deep breath. He remembered about what Woohyun said about them being selfish.

Sungjong feel that he needs to respect Sungyeol’s decision if that’s what he wants.

 

 

“Guys…….I’m okay and will be okay………so don’t worry about me and focus on this collaboration stage………okay?”

 

 

Nobody say anything and not even a sound of breath can be heard. Sungyeol tighten his jaws and sigh heavily when he looks at s. Just because he knows about his contract termination and openly accepted it without any complaint, all members looks depress like this. Sungyeol wonder what will happen and how they will react if they know about the deal he made and about his health condition.

He feel scare just by the thought of it.

 

 

~~~~Jikyeobwa watjanha ni sarangeul gin ibyeoreul~~~~

 

Everyone was startle by the sound of Sungyu’s phone. Sungyeol smile faintly listening to the ringtone “Be Mine” of his leader’s phone. Sungyu had that song as his ringtone for years and never change it even s make fun of him. That song is their first turning point for their group and it maybe was Sungyu’s way to remind him about how hard they work to achieve what they have now.

 

 

“Yes, hyung? We are having breakfast now…….we……”

 

Sungyu froze when Sungyeol suddenly snatch his phone.

 

 

Hyoan hyung~~~they will be ready by the time you got here~~~~”

 

Sungyeol hand the phone to Sungyu after he hangs up on their manager.

 

 

“How was it? Did I make a good manager hahahaha~~~maybe I should apply to be one because nobody knows you guys more than I do~~~~”

 

Sungyeol chuckles at his own joke. He tries hard to chase away the awkward and gloomy air around him. He decided that he’ll make sure that none of s will know about the deal he made with Mr. Choi.

 

 

“Lame~~~that’s not funny hyung~~~”

 

Everyone lift their head and Sungyeol grin at the maknae.

 

 

“Oh yeah, pink zombie? You think you funnier?”

 

Sungjong stick out his tongue and smile at his favorite hyung. He knows that Sungyeol want to make them feel less guilty. The maknae feel the need to smile because Sungyeol had it worse than them and he still think of others. That’s why that guy is his favorite hyung. He looks weak yet strong and never gives up on any path that he chooses to walk on.

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun smile faintly at the bickering Sungyeol and the maknae Sungjong. Looks like the maknae is much more matures and rational than any of them. Even Sungyu, Dongwoo and Hoya looks a bit relax watching those two.

 

Only Myungsoo.

 

Only that guy still clamps his mouth and quietly biting his inner cheeks. Nobody can read his mind right now. Not even his best friend, Sungyeol.

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~~

 

Looks like INFINITE’s members need to accept the fact that Sungyeol might leave the group.

But……..is Sungyeol really okay with that?

Or he just pretended that he was okay? Like Changmin did?

And will Myungsoo accept that?

What will he do………if he don’t?

 

What for my next update~~~